Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:13:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ..7 Billion People in the United States. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: ..7 Billion People in the United States.  (Read 69 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 02 07, 16, 04:03:08:AM » Reply

For those of too much "Population Control", or the "World is Overcrowded" freaks.

Density:
For those who are unaware of what 'Density' means as it is used in terms of population density, in layman's terms it means the amount of people living in a certain area. So if I say I live in a place with the density of San Fransico you will get the picture of a place that has a relatively lot of people, yet not so crowded as to cause claustrophobia, and If I say I live in an area that has the density of Houston then you'll conjure up living where people are generally spread farther apart.  And mind you, each of these two places I mentioned still have lots of roads, lots of shopping and offer a decent living environment.

Well, I've come across a few maps that shows what the United States would look like if we brought everyone in the world here. The entire population.  If I knew who created these maps I would give them kudos for it. They tell a much better Pictorially than I did trying to verbally explain it.

If we used the same "Density" as other places, what would it look like with 7 billion people?

Click to enlarge

* Population Density.JPG (57.74 KB, 911x962 - viewed 17 times.)
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 02 07, 16, 07:02:03:AM » Reply

if you go to any republican or teabagger party function, the density in that room is off the charts.  no light can escape that room, it is so dense.  the actual passage of time is curved due to that extreme density. 
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #2 on: 02 07, 16, 11:00:03:AM » Reply

* 2552ae33e1e58e7aa5b4173db70a489af1efa5ab.jpg (74.37 KB, 750x545 - viewed 8 times.)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #3 on: 02 07, 16, 11:09:07:AM » Reply

It's the leftists who are crying "overpopulation"... it gives them excuses to slaughter millions of babies each year...

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

US Abortion Clock.org

In United States today

US since 1973: Roe vs Wade

By Planned Parenthood since 1970

By Planned Parenthood this year

United States this Year

US this Year after
16 weeks gestation

US this Year due to rape
or incest

Black babies since '73 in US

Worldwide since 1980

Worldwide this Year

WW since you loaded this page

Worldwide Today
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 07, 16, 11:16:45:AM » Reply

Asia is a little crowded in spots, I agree.  For the U.S. it is not the crowding but the quality of people we allow in this country which had always been monitored carefully until 1965.   Then it became about political votes, etc.   Ellis Island used to turn away those who were not suitable for this nation and for good reasons.   We should not be a leftwing dumping ground for political purposes.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 02 07, 16, 02:27:49:PM » Reply

Nice story line Jim.  So you can stand people next to each other in some portion of the US.  So what the hell does that have to do with the facts of what the consequences of 7 billion people living anywhere on earth?  7 billion people = cubic miles of garbage every year.  Water shortages over most of the world.  Food shortages over much of the world, Air pollution, etc. etc. etc.  So tell us Jim, how is putting all 7 billion people into a single place going to change reality?  Just curious Jim, do you actually believe any of the smoke you blow out your ass?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ..7 Billion People in the United States.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory