Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 06:15:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663494 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "DEAR ABBY" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: "DEAR ABBY"  (Read 70 times)
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« on: 02 09, 16, 10:54:29:AM » Reply

or she wants to make it a two-for-the-prize-of-one again?

Most Politically Incorrect "Dear Abby" Column of ALL TIME ...
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 09, 16, 11:57:05:AM » Reply

By Nate Jackson
Clinton's XX Chromosome Voter MandateHillary Clinton is a female. This just in, we know. But it appears she thinks flaunting her status as a victim of the war on women might be her golden ticket to the Democrat nomination. During last Thursday's Democrat debate, Clinton said, "Senator Sanders is the only person who I think would characterize me — a woman running to be the first woman president — as exemplifying the establishment." She can't be establishment; she's a woman. Never mind her two and a half decades in Washington.
And she's working that line of attack on Sanders, even deploying Bill Clinton to defend her womanhood. Bill spoke of a Hillary-supporting blogger who writes pseudonymously because she has been "subject to vicious trolling and attacks that are literally too profane often, not to mention sexist, to repeat." Welcome to the Internet. And yes, Bill Clinton, who has been credibly accused of rape, is worried about someone being sexist.
Meanwhile, feminist icon Gloria Steinem mused, "When you're young, you're thinking: 'Where are the boys?' The boys are with Bernie." Isn't that, well, sexist?
On top of that, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright declared, "There's a special place in hell for women who don't help each other!" The implication, we suppose, is that people with two X chromosomes must vote for Hillary Clinton, or risk hellfire and damnation. When asked about that on Sunday morning TV, Hillary immediately began her grating and awkward laughter.
In any case, Clinton's record speaks for itself, and even were she a man, she'd be unfit for command.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 02 09, 16, 12:00:48:PM » Reply

so?  Cruz courts the religious wacko's.  Trump courts the idiots.  What's wrong with Clinton courting the women?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "DEAR ABBY"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About