Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:24:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: *0bama ordered DHS to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: *0bama ordered DHS to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties*  (Read 675 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 02 07, 16, 10:18:41:AM » Reply

berger did not steal or attempt to steal any ORIGINAL notes that were archived in that building

You are really gullible or a liar, hooty.

According to reports from the Inspector General of the National Archives and the staff of the House of Representatives' Government Operations Committee, Mr. Berger, while acting as former President Clinton's designated representative to the commission investigating the attacks of September 11, 2001, illegally took confidential documents from the Archives on more than one occasion. He folded documents in his clothes, snuck them out of the Archives building, and stashed them under a construction trailer nearby until he could return, retrieve them, and later cut them up. After he was caught, he lied to the investigators.

What could have been important enough for Berger to take the risks he did? What could have been important enough for a lawyer of his distinction to risk disgrace, disbarment, and prison?

Mr. Cass is Chairman of the Center for the Rule of Law and Dean Emeritus of Boston University School of Law

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/01/sandy_berger_what_did_he_take.html
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #13 on: 02 07, 16, 10:57:07:AM » Reply

Why have you people allowed these two Liberal dregs to deflect the entire thread away from the original issue?
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #14 on: 02 07, 16, 11:04:52:AM » Reply

The only reason D2D and Sweetwater believes him is because his libelous slander was anti-Obama. Honesty doesn't matter to them. The only thing that matters is that it casts Obama in a bad light. The right is getting more desperate every day. I'm guessing they see a Clinton Presidency in the near future.

Following the attempted attack, President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to “connect the dots.” He said, “this was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.”

0bama stopped investigations of Islamists, now he's telling ISIS the southern border of the US is open!!!!

As we can see, the left cares more about a traitor than...

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 02 07, 16, 11:14:42:AM » Reply

Where is the Obama libelous slander in my post, wmd?  Really?

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=221276.msg1806177#msg1806177
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 02 07, 16, 02:02:37:PM » Reply

who cares what happens to copies of original documents that are archived and still available?  what part of that do you not understand?  he was convicted of a misdemeanor.  those are facts.  all that other shit is speculation, based on what some republican investigator said.  and even if somehow true, IT WAS STILL ONLY COPIES AND IT WAS STILL ONLY A MISDEMEANOR.  AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BUSH AND CONDI IGNORING ALL THE EVIDENCE OF A HIJACKING?  AND THE FACT THIS SMEAR THREAD STARTED BASED ON WHAT ONE GUY NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF SAID HE WAS TOLD TO DO...BY WHOM?  WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?
wxzyw

« Reply #17 on: 02 07, 16, 03:50:19:PM » Reply

It's no wonder everyone thinks hd is a POS lowlife who can't comprehend and chew gum at the same time.

0bama had his DHS delete and erase any Muslim with a connection to Islamic Jihadists BECAUSE that would be choosing his Muslim Brothers over Americans!

Why are IDIOTS still doubting 0bama... when 0bama said, "“I will stand with the Muslims..." he meant it!
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 02 07, 16, 03:57:21:PM » Reply

HE NEVER SAID THAT, LYING BITCH.  here ya go, lying dumbass:

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Obama did not say he would side with "the Muslims," which could easily be read as meaning he would side with the world’s Muslim population even if it meant working outside the best interests of the United States. He said he would side with "them," referring back to his mention of immigrant communities and specifically to "Arab and Pakistani Americans." Furthermore, he was speaking of an "ugly direction" like the mass internment of Japanese Americans.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-dreams-of-my-father/
wxzyw

« Reply #19 on: 02 07, 16, 04:04:03:PM » Reply

Ah, but he did say it!

I don't think, aside from a three year old throwing a temper tantrum, who denies facts and truth as much as hd... has anyone else?
scott_free
Honored Member

« Reply #20 on: 02 07, 16, 04:07:52:PM » Reply

can you read?  he did not say it.  you are a fucking liar.  see the difference?
wxzyw

« Reply #21 on: 02 07, 16, 04:37:41:PM » Reply

Obama DHS scrubs records of hundreds of Muslim terrorists

By Pamela Geller 02/07/2016

Not only did the Obama administration scrub counter-terror programs of jihad and Islam, now we find out that his administration scrubbed the records of Muslim terrorists. If the enemedia were not aligned with the jihad force, this would be front-page news across the nation.

An agent of the Department of Homeland Security, or DHS, for 15 years, Philip Haney, reported Friday that after the Christmas Day underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, tried to blow up a crowded passenger jet over Detroit, “President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to ‘connect the dots.’ He said, ‘This was not a failure to collect intelligence; it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.'”

Haney revealed: “Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material – the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.”

What Haney discloses is truly shocking: “Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to ‘connect dots.’ Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.”

Who gave the order to scrub the records of Muslims with ties to terror groups?

These new shocking revelations come fresh on the heels of whistleblower testimony in the wake of the San Bernardino jihad slaughter, revealing that the Obama administration shut down investigations into jihadists in America (and quite possible the San Bernardino shooters) at the request of the Department of State and the DHS’ own Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Division. Haney noted: “They claimed that since the Islamist groups in question were not Specially Designated Terrorist Organizations (SDTOs) tracking individuals related to these groups was a violation of the travelers’ civil liberties. These were almost exclusively foreign nationals: When were they granted the civil rights and liberties of American citizens?”

How is this not impeachable? When did foreign terrorists get civil rights?

Haney described how he began investigating scores of individuals with links to the traditionalist Islamic Indo-Pakistani Deobandi movement, and its related offshoots, prominently, Tablighi Jamaat. Read more about that here.

I have reported on this infiltration for years. I reported on it extensively in my book, “Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.” Obama has partnered with terror-tied groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim American Society and others. The stealth jihad in the information battle-space has led to the vigorous enforcement of blasphemy laws under the Shariah, as Obama ordered that counter-terror training materials must avoid all reference to Islam and jihad. Under Islamic law, it is prohibited to criticize Islam.

The Obama administration is Shariah-compliant at all costs. Its number one priority is to protect Islam, even when it puts American lives at risk. The cold-blooded slaughter of Americans in the homeland by Muslims has not tempered Obama’s Shariah enthusiasm. On the contrary, Garland, Fort Hood, Chattanooga, UCMED, San Bernardino, etc., have accelerated it.

My civil liberties and your civil liberties are being abridged in accordance with the blasphemy laws under Shariah. My organization is engaged in 15 different free-speech lawsuits against various cities. Our free-speech lawsuit against Boston is heading to the Supreme Court, because even though truthful, our ads violate the laws of Shariah (“do not criticize Islam”). We are being forced to adhere to Shariah mores, but jihad murderers are given sanctuary and protection – to slaughter Americans.

The moral, or in this case the immoral, of the story is this: Jihad terror works.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 02 07, 16, 07:07:16:PM » Reply

You are really gullible or a liar, hooty.

According to reports from the Inspector General of the National Archives and the staff of the House of Representatives' Government Operations Committee, Mr. Berger, while acting as former President Clinton's designated representative to the commission investigating the attacks of September 11, 2001, illegally took confidential documents from the Archives on more than one occasion. He folded documents in his clothes, snuck them out of the Archives building, and stashed them under a construction trailer nearby until he could return, retrieve them, and later cut them up. After he was caught, he lied to the investigators.

What could have been important enough for Berger to take the risks he did? What could have been important enough for a lawyer of his distinction to risk disgrace, disbarment, and prison?

Mr. Cass is Chairman of the Center for the Rule of Law and Dean Emeritus of Boston University School of Law

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/01/sandy_berger_what_did_he_take.html
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #23 on: 02 08, 16, 11:35:58:AM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: *0bama ordered DHS to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties*
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory