Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 02:24:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663718 Posts in 298901 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This is what is going on in Europe. Will you welcome it here? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: This is what is going on in Europe. Will you welcome it here?  (Read 35 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 02 08, 16, 04:22:58:PM » Reply

Or will attack me instead ?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xnZq5OucBb4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/xnZq5OucBb4</a>

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 02 08, 16, 05:54:54:PM » Reply

Nothing?
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 02 08, 16, 05:56:26:PM » Reply

What is to attack Jim?  That is one of many things that are going on in Europe.  About the only thing you might be attacked on is the extremely high probability that you are posting bullshit. 
Baretta19

« Reply #3 on: 02 08, 16, 05:57:25:PM » Reply

Not only has it already been welcomed here, 10,000 nah we want 65,000. This President admits providing material support to Islamic terrorist, this is no big stretch for him, I'm fairly confident we're seeing the fundamental change he threated us with.
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 02 08, 16, 06:00:33:PM » Reply

It is indeed welcomed here Baretta.  We all have seen how you TrEA$on party assholes want to make sure that terrorists are armed so that they can attack and kill Americans.  While everyone else in America welcomes refuges, you TrEA$on party assholes welcome terrorists.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #5 on: 02 08, 16, 06:06:04:PM » Reply

What is to attack Jim?  ...the only thing you might be attacked on is the extremely high probability that you are posting bullshit. 

Polar bear hunting in Europe... OFFENSIVE AND DISGUSTING!

Jim, do you think those SCUM belong in Europe? I don't!

Another way of looking at it is... do you think the SCUM like bool or ho-da belong here? I don't.
Baretta19

« Reply #6 on: 02 08, 16, 06:17:58:PM » Reply

TrEA$on party assholes want to make sure that terrorists are armed so that they can attack and kill Americans

President Obama conceded Wednesday that lifting economic sanctions on Iran will boost that country's economy and let it funnel more money to Hezbollah and other terrorist groups,
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-admits-iran-deal-could-fund-terror/article/2568354

OMG BOOGER YOU FINALLY GOT SOMETHING RIGHT
The TrEA$on party assholes?
Looks like you Sparky!
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 02 08, 16, 06:25:12:PM » Reply

So who cares if Iran's economy is boosted?  Reagan sure spent a lot of time boosting Iran's economy.  Yes I did get it right Sparky, you TrEA$on party assholes want to arm terrorists so they can attack and kill Americans.  Not only that, but many of the terrorists you TrEA$on party assholes have already armed has already killed many Americans.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This is what is going on in Europe. Will you welcome it here?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory