Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:10:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 14 years of meth addiction in mug shots! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: 14 years of meth addiction in mug shots!  (Read 414 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #12 on: 02 07, 16, 05:57:06:AM » Reply

When you close a school, you must prepare to build a prison. End of story. I don't know how far through school you were pushed through D2D, but it was obviously a waste of time. Fortunately, that is not the case for the majority.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #13 on: 02 07, 16, 06:04:43:AM » Reply

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/ecp.txt

Read this D2D, or get someone with an education to read it and explain it to you. Learn something for a change rather than just posting your biased opinion.

Once again, truth slaps you in the face of your lies or misinformed opinion. Which do you suppose it is?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 02 07, 16, 06:08:21:AM » Reply

Dropout rates, low test scores, and un-motivated students; all leading to an under-qualified future work-force. These are the problems being faced right now. They are not new problems, because the education system has been declining for years. So what is so special about right now? Why are these problems becoming so prevalent today as opposed to several years ago? There is a simple answer. The world is evolving into a global marketplace.

Competition for jobs is increasing as people with a quality education are moving to the United States for work.

Another key problem that demonstrates the failing education system is something called a “dropout factory.” This term was used in Waiting for Superman (Guggenheim, 2010) to describe over 2,000 high schools that receive children from poorly performing elementary and middle schools. A specific school mentioned in Los Angeles was Locke High School, that goes from about 1,200 students freshman year down to about 300 to 400 students sophomore year. Why is the dropout rate so high? These children are pushed through a failing system without having the tools they need to be successful in high school. This takes a toll on the neighborhood and surrounding community. This is where it is evident that poor communities are not responsible for poorly performing schools, but quite the opposite. It is the poorly performing schools that result in a poor neighborhood.

One of the serious problems that results from a high dropout rate in any neighborhood is the proclivity to become involved in criminal behavior. This lands several young men and women in prison, with a high rate of return to crime when they are released. The amount of money it takes to house an inmate for four years in Pennsylvania is approximately $132, 000, in contrast to thirteen years of private school, which would cost about $107, 900, as explained in Waiting for Superman (Guggenheim, 2010). Knowing that the lack of a proper education is a key factor in the potential to commit a crime, just think about those numbers and do the math. This is a prime example of why the education system continues to fail despite obvious solutions staring everyone in the face.

long...  cont @

http://news.wikinut.com/America-s-Failing-Public-Education-System-Problems/3me3_67w/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 02 07, 16, 06:55:33:AM » Reply

No, when you refuse to be educated you chose a life of crime instead!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #16 on: 02 07, 16, 08:23:10:AM » Reply

Couldn't you find someone with an education to read it to you D2D?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #17 on: 02 07, 16, 05:23:59:PM » Reply

Every person in prison today had a free education from grades k-12 and squandered it!

If just say no didn't work there would be no one left alive today as all would have died in stupid accidents caused by not saying no!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #18 on: 02 08, 16, 06:12:24:AM » Reply

I agree prison time for drug use is not effective at anything but creating criminals and increasing crime. Mandatory  rehab and education is more effective, and long term monitoring through random testing.

https://facingrealitycollective.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/why-prisons-are-built-as-schools-are-closed-down/

"He who opens a school door, closes a prison."  Victor Hugo

Education matters. Young lives matter.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/ecp.txt

Read this D2D, or get someone with an education to read it and explain it to you. Learn something for a change rather than just posting your biased opinion.

Once again, truth slaps you in the face of your lies or misinformed opinion. Which do you suppose it is?

Couldn't you find someone with an education to read it to you D2D? Do you purposely remain ignorant, or is it a genetic brain deficiency?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #19 on: 02 08, 16, 06:33:55:AM » Reply

When you locate that adult that can tolerate your ADD, have him/her explain these to you as well D.

https://ed.stanford.edu/in-the-media/schools-v-prisons-educations-way-cut-prison-population-op-ed-deborah-stipek

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/09/education/09dropout.html?_r=0

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/11/04/cbpp-n04.html

http://mic.com/articles/3761/falling-education-rates-leading-to-higher-prison-populations-more-poverty#.0EI7lmRCC

http://www.nea.org/home/13579.htm

Just a few of the millions of hits regarding the correlation of lack of education and incarceration.

Why do you have so much difficulty understanding that? Aren't you taking your Ritalin as prescribed?
Sadie402

« Reply #20 on: 02 08, 16, 10:13:37:AM » Reply

Initial addictive behavior may be a choice takn.......but once it takes hold it becomes a disease.

Did you get out all by yourself? And from what I read into you I am assuming it was alcohol, no matter the vehicle, once the addiction takes hold it needs medical or phycological help to overcome.

Obesity is a choice, smoking is a choice, drinking and drugs are choices.......you would deny any professional help to any of these people? Would you jail smokers, fat people, etc?

I kinda don't think you would takn.......
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 02 08, 16, 10:53:30:AM » Reply

I believe Takncarabizniz just misspoke. People do choose to use the drug of choice, but I don't believe anyone chooses to be addicted. That's one of those things that sneaks up on you unnoticed until it has you firmly in its grip. I was addicted to cigarettes, tried dipping snuff to quit the smoking, and soon had a pinch between the cheek and gum while smoking. Let me tell you, the Copenhagen was a much harder addiction to kick than smoking. I quit smoking when I was getting ready in the morning to go to my annual physical in March 2005 and coughed up a handful of blood. (OK a handful is an exaggeration, but it was more than a few spots.) I was rolling my own at the time, American Spirit Organic, I went to the waste bin, dumped out the pouch and tore up my rolling papers. I haven't had a single puff since. I still miss it occasionally, and if the dr. told me I had months to live, I think I would stop at the tobacconist, and the liquor store and start again right away. Until then, I will remain tobacco free.
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 02 08, 16, 06:28:19:PM » Reply

Repeating liberals dogma doesn't make it true!

Every person in prison today had a free education from grades k-12 and squandered it!

If just say no didn't work there would be no one left alive today as all would have died in stupid accidents caused by not saying no!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #23 on: 02 09, 16, 04:20:49:AM » Reply

So you weren't able to find an adult to explain it to you eh? Very telling. Very telling indeed.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 14 years of meth addiction in mug shots!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory