Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:53:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary's lies... Choose your favorite to deny. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Hillary's lies... Choose your favorite to deny.  (Read 348 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 02 06, 16, 03:16:20:PM » Reply

Yes davik,

Liberal democrat cons have smeared the most qualified candidate - Mitt Romney.

It's funny watching how delusional liberals are who think Hillary is a moderate and has not told a single lie or done anything wrong.  Incredible.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #13 on: 02 06, 16, 05:38:57:PM » Reply

I do think that Mitt was smeared and would have made a good President. But I don't think his heart was in it 100% or that he dropped the ball in someways, plus the evangelical community sat out from the vote because they didn't approve of his brand of Christianity.

I think all or most politicians lie, and it would be good to have more non-politician type people to run. I'm pleasantly surprised with Barack's performance over these 8 years all things considered. Whoever is elected the next President I will support.

I know I live in lala land (literally), but haven't had a decade so far -- regardless of who has been President -- that I didn't love. The 70's were great, 80's fantastic, 90's have great memories, 2000's were tough but we got through it and personally was still able to build or keep equity/employment/land/properties. The 2010s have been the same; still love living in the Golden State.
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 02 06, 16, 06:05:42:PM » Reply

how do you think he was smeared, pacifa, except at the polls, where it counts?  he was the biggest flip flopper of all time. and an even bigger liar.

Romney: "Only one president has ever cut Medicare for seniors in this country . . . Barack Obama."
Politifact: Other presidents cut benefits - and Obama hasn't

Romney: Says the National Labor Relations Board told Boeing that it couldn’t build a factory in South Carolina because "South Carolina is a right-to-work state."
Politifact: Nothing to do with right-to-work state

Romney: Eliminating "Obamacare" ... "saves $95 billion a year."
Politifact: Repeal would ultimately increase deficit by 100+ billion

Romney: Says Barack Obama "is the only president to ever cut $500 billion from Medicare."
Politifact:  Obamacare does not cut any money from Medicare

Romney: When Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts, "we didn’t just slow the rate of growth of our government, we actually cut it."
Politifact:  Spending actually increased 5% per year.

Romney: "Obamacare adds trillions to our deficits and to our national debt."
Politifact:  CBO estimates Obamacare saves government 100+ billion dollars over next decade.

Romney: "Obamacare … means that for up to 20 million Americans, they will lose the insurance they currently have, the insurance that they like and they want to keep."
Politifact: Cherry-picked number that lacks key context (insurers canceled 40% to 67& of customers BEFORE Obamacare over 3 year period).

Romney: Says Dow Chemical decided to build a plant in Saudi Arabia rather than Oklahoma due to the impact of environmental regulations on the supply of natural gas.
Politifact:  No support for this claim.  Manufactured out of thin air.

Romney: "Obamacare puts the federal government between you and your doctor."
Politifact: No evidence of this whatsoever.

Romney: President Obama’s lawsuit claims it is unconstitutional for Ohio to allow servicemen and women extended early voting privileges during the state’s early voting period.
Politifact:  Lawsuit seeks less restrictions, not more.

Romney: "Right now, the (Congressional Budget Office) says up to 20 million people will lose their insurance as Obamacare goes into effect next year."
Politifact: Absolutely wrong.

Romney: Says President Obama has "doubled" the deficit.
Politifact:  Deficit last year half of what it was in Bush's last fiscal year, in effect when Obama first took office.

Romney: "Regulations have quadrupled. The rate of regulations quadrupled under this president."
Politifact:  Regulation rate has hardly changed at all. 
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #15 on: 02 06, 16, 06:17:53:PM » Reply

Knowing 0bama and Hillary were both mentored by Saul Alinsky... both from Chicago no less... they are both corrupt liars.
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 02 06, 16, 06:20:50:PM » Reply

you are a lying pig, boy.  how were they mentored by saul alinsky, you gullible fool?  why are you so stupid and gullible?
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #17 on: 02 06, 16, 06:23:02:PM » Reply

I yield the floor to political facts and will take my spanking.
KensanIV

« Reply #18 on: 02 06, 16, 08:46:53:PM » Reply

Libs, Romney has moved on to the "has beens" in history.  Like Al Gore or Hubert Humphrey.  They are nothing but footnotes in history.

At this point in history... Does it really matter what Romney says or thinks? 

What we really need to be concerned about is what is going on TODAY... not what happened 37 months ago or whatever.

We need leaders who can figure out where we are needed and what is needed TODAY.....
scott_free
Honored Member

« Reply #19 on: 02 07, 16, 07:10:01:AM » Reply

typical shallow minded approach to history, especially if it makes your political party look stupid and lame and dishonest.  it is very true that those who refuse to learn from the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them.  as a classic example, I give you Afghanistan and Iraq occurring not that long after our tragic misguided Viet Nam policy of massive intervention with boots on the ground, without any real international backing or any real moral or legal reason to do so.  there are those today, all of them teabaggers and repubs, who would want to repeat the mistakes of Iraq again, in trying to deal with Junior Varsity ISIS.  Instead of continuing bombing and supporting muslims who are willing to fight these brutal right wing religious zealots on the ground in their own countries and areas of influence, and finding and eliminating their sources of funding, which would end their bullshit the fastest, these clowns want to send in large forces of American combat troops.  repeating the same mistake over and over....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 02 07, 16, 11:07:53:AM » Reply

I do think that Mitt was smeared and would have made a good President.

I agree pacifica...
scott_free
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 02 07, 16, 02:06:49:PM » Reply

he did promise to cut unemployment down to 6.7% by 2017.  Obama has it down to 4.9% in 2016.  and how do you think mittens was smeared, if think is the right word for what a dumbass dirt clod like you does.  and he sure is a liar, huh? did you see all those lies? wow. but I admit, compared to the loser idiots in the GOP clown car this year, he was a decent candidate.  and he got trucked!!

* repub landslide.jpg (44.04 KB, 403x342 - viewed 6 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 02 07, 16, 07:18:31:PM » Reply

I do think that Mitt was smeared and would have made a good President.

I agree pacifica...
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary's lies... Choose your favorite to deny.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory