Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:54:30:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662097 Posts in 298755 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: From you cannot make this stuff up file 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: From you cannot make this stuff up file  (Read 201 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« on: 02 03, 16, 01:18:53:PM » Reply

Seem Washington DC has proposed a bill that would pay criminals a fee, too not committ crimes. Read below, for more on your tax dollars at work.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/02/dc_government_will_pay_criminals_not_to_commit_crimes.html
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 02 03, 16, 01:20:43:PM » Reply

sounds like a plan
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 02 03, 16, 01:21:52:PM » Reply

Well Jizz, maybe YOU didn't make that up.  But American Thinker sure as hell did.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 02 03, 16, 01:29:19:PM » Reply

I suppose you two will apply??
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 02 03, 16, 01:29:55:PM » Reply

I could use the extra money...I've always been a law abiding citizen...how can I get my share?
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 03, 16, 01:32:47:PM » Reply

tcb...move to that shit hole of Washington, DC 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 02 03, 16, 01:34:58:PM » Reply

LOL....

Associated Press:

Under the bill, city officials would identify up to 200 people a year who are considered at risk of either committing or becoming victims of violent crime. Those people would be directed to participate in behavioral therapy and other programs. If they fulfill those obligations and stay out of trouble, they would be paid.

The bill doesn't specify the value of the stipends, but participants in the California program receive up to $9,000 per year.

Councilmember Kenyan McDuffie, a Democrat who wrote the legislation, said it was part of a comprehensive approach to reducing violent crime in the city, which experienced a 54 percent increase in homicides last year. Homicides and violent crime are still down significantly since the 2000s, and even more so since the early 1990s when the District was dubbed the nation's "murder capital."

McDuffie argued that spending $9,000 a year in stipends "pales in comparison" to the cost of someone being victimized, along with the costs of incarcerating the offender.

"I want to prevent violent crime - particularly gun violence - by addressing the root causes and creating opportunities for people, particularly those individuals who are at the highest risks of offending," McDuffie, a former prosecutor, said in a letter to constituents last week.

Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser has not committed to funding the program, which would cost $4.9 million over four years, including $460,000 a year in stipend payments, according to the District's independent chief financial officer. Without the mayor's support, it would be up to the Council to find money for it through new taxes or cuts to existing programs.

The program would be run independently of the police department, and participants would remain anonymous. Its goal would be to recruit people who are at risk of violence but don't have criminal cases pending.

How will modern-day barbarians respond?  Probably the same way the Visigoths or the Mongols responded: if your city was a sitting duck and they could attack without severe losses, you were toast.

If someone is predisposed to committing violent crime, he will refrain from doing so as long as he believes he will be caught and punished.  But if he thinks he can get away with it, I suspect no matter what behaviroal classes he has attended, he will go ahead and offend.

Perhaps D.C. should take that money and hire more police rather than pay a tribute to barbarians, at whose mercy D.C. residents will be.

February 3, 2016

DC government will pay criminals not to commit crimes

By Rick Moran
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 02 03, 16, 02:15:34:PM » Reply

Nice, all that information about a bill that does not even exist.  Good stuff Sweetlips.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 03, 16, 02:35:40:PM » Reply

And hopefully the AP article's and Democratic bill never will exist...   
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #9 on: 02 03, 16, 02:39:38:PM » Reply

How can a bill that doesn't exist be a Democratic bill?
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 02 03, 16, 03:43:01:PM » Reply

wmd,

The bill is real and the DC Council is all dems!
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 02 03, 16, 03:58:55:PM » Reply

There might well be a Democratic bill out there Sweetlips, but we both KNOW that it is not this bullshit.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: From you cannot make this stuff up file
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory