Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:59:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653443 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14  Print
Author Topic: Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans  (Read 13272 times)
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #156 on: 02 08, 16, 11:22:15:AM » Reply

again, with the lie about MLK being republican. it is hard to try and argue with dumbass liars who will spew senseless shit like that.  and who continue to talk about racist democrats from 100 damn years ago as if it has anything to do with today!!  what is wrong with you?  even if MLK's widow and his son are both lying about how ridiculous it is to suggest MLK was a conservative, or a fucked up republican who thought the rich should get more and then hope they "trickle down" on the peons below, what difference does that make TODAY?  seriously...what part of your brains are lacking oxygen so you keep bringing up irrelevant, always, and lying, mostly, right wing talking points about what happened at the least about 50 years ago?along with the other lie that LBJ said the Civil Rights Act was a political stunt to get blacks to vote for democrats!!  they already did!!  by about the same percentage as now.  so LBJ thought going after an already solid voting bloc, knowing it will cause all the racist pigs in the south, democratic and republican, a very large majority, to switch to the repub party for at least a generation. and guess what, morons?  he was right.  the south is almost as solidly racist republican today as it was racist democrat back then. 

* BLACK VOTING.jpg (128.16 KB, 668x679 - viewed 287 times.)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #157 on: 02 08, 16, 06:26:27:PM » Reply

Yet, that dedicated and loyal voting pattern has gained the black population nothing but more misery!

Education, employment, intact family and birth rates continue to decline but dependency rates continue to increase all thanks to democrat policies!
1965hawks

« Reply #158 on: 02 08, 16, 07:07:00:PM » Reply

D2D: Yet, that dedicated and loyal voting pattern has gained the black population nothing but more misery[.] Education, employment, intact family and birth rates continue to decline but dependency rates continue to increase all thanks to democrat policies[.]

D2Denier, the most severe misery this country has ever suffered to date is the hardship the United States suffered as a result of the economic policies of the Republican Party, your right-wingnut meme not withstanding.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #159 on: 02 08, 16, 07:09:29:PM » Reply

Keep telling yourself that!
1965hawks

« Reply #160 on: 02 09, 16, 05:07:43:AM » Reply

D2D: Keep telling yourself that[.]

No, D2Denier.Here's what I'll keep doing: I'll keep reminding your D2Dumded-down ass of that fact every time your D2Deluded ass makes that D2Doofas argument.

1965hawks

« Reply #161 on: 02 09, 16, 07:29:41:AM » Reply

D2D: Yet all that voting for democrats has done absolutely nothing to advance the black race! [sic]

D2Denier, why are you attempting to down play and trivialise the Democratic Party's contribution to the significant advancements made by African Americans in this country, especially in the late 20th century? And why are you ignoring recent Republican efforts to roll back those advancements and nullify those hard-won victories?
D2D

« Reply #162 on: 02 09, 16, 06:56:45:PM » Reply

Yet, that dedicated and loyal voting pattern has gained the black population nothing but more misery!

Education, employment, intact family and birth rates continue to decline but dependency rates continue to increase all thanks to democrat policies!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory