Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 05:30:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660409 Posts in 298588 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Print
Author Topic: Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans  (Read 13488 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #132 on: 02 05, 16, 06:53:31:PM » Reply

Conservatives by definition are not racist!

Remember, it is only democrats who include race in every discussion!
1965hawks

« Reply #133 on: 02 05, 16, 07:12:13:PM » Reply

D2D: Wow, three far left opinion pieces with no proof or facts! [sic]

Wow! DICKHEAD2DIPSHIT is babbling about far-left opinion pieces, but I notice that her DUMB ass didn't provide a single shred of evidence to refute a single claim made in any of the articles I provided as evidence of the GOP's racism. That's because her DUMB ass didn't even read any of the articles I provided. Isn't that right, DUMB2DOOFAS?   

1965hawks, don't you know the difference between fact and opinion? [sic]

D2D, don't you know that it's grammatically incorrect to begin sentences with numerals? You have no excuse now; I've reminded you of that fact on numerous occasions. You're just a hopeless, block-headed, moron. Aren't you, DUMB2DOOFAS?

And speaking of the difference between opinion and fact, I asked your DUMB ass several weeks ago to prove you know the difference between the two terms. But you ducked the question and never responded. Remember? (No. I haven't forgotten.) So, since you brought up the subject again, prove you know the difference between opinion and fact. (By the way, you ass-clown windbag, you can't bullshit me. I know the difference between the two.)   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #134 on: 02 05, 16, 07:40:30:PM » Reply

Wow, three far left opinion pieces with no proof or facts!

1965hawks, don't you know the difference between fact and opinion?
1965hawks

« Reply #135 on: 02 05, 16, 08:07:36:PM » Reply

D2D:Wow, three far left opinion pieces with no proof or facts!1965hawks, don't you know the difference between fact and opinion?

That's not a rebuttal, ass clown. That's simply your arguing for the sake of arguing. You really don't have anything else to say. Now you've been reduced to reposting the same idiotic bullshit over and over again. In other words, I kicked your DUMB ass again. So take a seat and shut the fuck up, DICKHEAD2DIPSHIT.

And, by the way, have you forgotten, what's the difference between fact and opinion? And while you're at it, prove you know the difference between use and purpose, foolish child?

LOL
D2D

« Reply #136 on: 02 06, 16, 03:18:34:AM » Reply

An opinion piece is just an opinion piece!

Not fact, not proof, nothing but opinion!

In the case of the guttersnipe paper called "Salon" that isn't even worthy of refutation!
Baretta19

« Reply #137 on: 02 06, 16, 05:27:02:AM » Reply

Racism never left the negro community, it's time for open season on these ANIMALS

PATERSON, New Jersey --
WARNING: Some viewers may find the video in the player above disturbing.
http://abc7.com/news/police-investigating-disturbing-knockout-of-elderly-man-on-facebook/1189348/

This is what NIGGERS call fun..
D2D

« Reply #138 on: 02 06, 16, 07:07:13:PM » Reply

That kind of violence was created and is maintained by today's liberals!

We need criminal control!
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #139 on: 02 07, 16, 07:38:16:AM » Reply

On a thread titled "Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans" 

teabagger, republican voter Baretta spewed this sick ass racist shit:

Racism never left the negro community, it's time for open season on these ANIMALS

PATERSON, New Jersey --
WARNING: Some viewers may find the video in the player above disturbing.
http://abc7.com/news/police-investigating-disturbing-knockout-of-elderly-man-on-facebook/1189348/

This is what NIGGERS call fun..

thus confirming what the title said, and rendering all those puny, lame denials by other repubs moot, along with every other fact and every other post.  and to further confirm that this sickening racism is okay with other repubs, the first reply to baretta's insanely racist spew is from republican stooge DVD WHO TOTALLY IGNORES IT!!  AND INSTEAD REPLIES:

That kind of violence was created and is maintained by today's liberals!

We need criminal control!

DOESN'T EVEN MENTION THE SICK ASS RACIST REPUBLICAN SPEW RIGHT ABOVE HIS!!  CASE CLOSED, RACIST REPUBS.  DEAL WITH IT. 

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #140 on: 02 07, 16, 07:57:21:AM » Reply

The Christian Science Monitor observed, “The majority of the reported [knockout game] incidents … have involved black men targeting white victims — and none triggered federal involvement."

The Obama administration is applying the hate-crime statute unevenly.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #141 on: 02 07, 16, 08:06:23:AM » Reply

CASE CLOSED, RACIST REPUBS.  DEAL WITH IT.

The greatest gain in race relations occurred when the left quit hanging blacks for being black. What's vogue now is a self imposed guilt trip in which the left blames the right for their past sins.
KensanIV

« Reply #142 on: 02 07, 16, 11:48:59:PM » Reply

In reading this complete thread...I came to the realization that I do NOT know any black people by name. I have in the past, but currently there are none who live within a couple of miles from where we live.  I can find Amish farmers a lot quicker than I can find any blacks in this area.

I will admit, I see some blacks in town from time to time... But I cannot say that I know any of them, know where they are employed or how they earn their daily bread.

Yes I live very close to the Hershey Pa area.

What am I missing?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #143 on: 02 08, 16, 12:01:14:AM » Reply

your empathy for people of color is duly noted Kenyan.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Blatant racism is back in vogue with Republicans
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory