Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:03:37:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill  (Read 12052 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #24 on: 01 30, 16, 02:26:56:PM » Reply

And how many times has Govt come to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens in past 50 years?

Please feel free to list them...

Start with NY add in Kornholfornia--followed By NJ-MD-=-and CT!!

We have told you many times --You must have a short memory !  Dont ask again!

Seems all liberals can do is engage in childish name calling!

Indeed---In Many many cases its the Inner city BLACK elected Lawmakers who start this shit --I have had personal dealings with them on many occasions as I traveled to Albany NY to lobby !!

* Gunshow sign.jpg (65.16 KB, 599x781 - viewed 149 times.)
1965hawks

« Reply #25 on: 01 30, 16, 02:36:29:PM » Reply

Seems all liberals can do is engage in childish name calling[.]

Speaking of childish, apparently DUMB2DUMBER is nothing more than a right-wingnut crybaby; she always plays the bawling card when she realises she can't defend her DUMB arguments. 

How sad!

Sad? Uh-uh. Funny, DUMB2DOOFAS.I'm sitting here laughing at your puerile and DUMB ass at this very moment.

HAHAHA
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #26 on: 01 30, 16, 02:37:34:PM » Reply

1965hawks doubles down on childish name calling!
1965hawks

« Reply #27 on: 01 30, 16, 02:56:07:PM » Reply

D2D: 1965hawks* doubles down on childish name calling!**

D2D, your DUMB ass doubled down on stupidity and ignorance a long time ago, you empty-headed, right-wingnut moron. Now it's either time for your DUMB  little moron ass to take a little nap, or time for your DUMB, childish ass to stick your thumb in your mouth and shut the fuck up, you shitty-diapered little crybaby. Either choice you make would be right.

*Don't begin sentences with numerals,DICKHEAD2DUMBFUCK.

**And don't end statements with exclamation points, you functional illiterate DUMBBELL2DIPSHIT!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #28 on: 01 30, 16, 03:07:33:PM » Reply

HK91 and other freedom lovers,

Fortunately, Georgia is a Free State...and this bill will not see the light of day.  It is more a test...too see if it might fly in less free States...like the rube northeast ones!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #29 on: 01 30, 16, 03:11:02:PM » Reply

1965hawks

« Reply #30 on: 01 30, 16, 03:21:49:PM » Reply

jst-the-fax: Fortunately, Georgia is a [f]ree tate and this bill will not see the light of day.  It is more a testoo see if it might fly in less free States like the rube northeast ones!

jst-no-fax,

Tell me why you, HKnutcase, and the other extremist gun owners in this forum are always so vehemently opposed to any attempt to enact common-sense gun laws--whether it be local, state, or national .
D2D

« Reply #31 on: 01 30, 16, 03:23:38:PM » Reply

1965hawks

« Reply #32 on: 01 30, 16, 03:29:43:PM » Reply

HK91-762mm: And how many times has Govt come to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens in past 50 years? Please feel free to list them[.]

What a coincidence! I was just about to ask you the same question.

So tell me: How many times have firearms been confiscated from law-abiding citizens without due cause?
1965hawks

« Reply #33 on: 01 30, 16, 03:38:06:PM » Reply

HK91-762mm: [H]ow many times has Govt come to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens in past 50 years? Start with NY add in Kornholfornia--followed By NJ-MD-=-and CT!! [sic]

Um...Hknuttyone. You forgot something. Didn't you? Where's your evidence to support your claim that guns were unlawfully confiscated in New York, California(?), New Jersey, Maryland, and Connecticut.
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 01 30, 16, 03:41:37:PM » Reply

HK91-762mm: [H]ow many times has Govt come to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens in past 50 years? Start with NY add in Kornholfornia--followed By NJ-MD-=-and CT!! [sic]

Um...Hknuttyone. You forgot something. Didn't you? Where's your evidence to support your claim that guns were unlawfully confiscated in New York, California(?), New Jersey, Maryland, and Connecticut.

Why do you keep changing the terms used?

When New York passes a law banning weapons it becomes lawful and remains so until challenged in the courts and ruled unconstitutional!

Can't you discuss anything honestly?

Why all the shuck and jive?
1965hawks

« Reply #35 on: 01 30, 16, 03:51:49:PM » Reply

HKnuttyone, why are you posting irrelevant bullshit? How does a silly anti-Obama placard at a gun-nut show substantiate your preposterous claim that, if enacted, HB731 would somehow be an "infringement" on the rights of law-abiding Georgians? Explain how confiscation of illegally held weapons would be considered "confiscation?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory