Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:57:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662782 Posts in 298813 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Print
Author Topic: Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill  (Read 12108 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #108 on: 02 04, 16, 09:07:55:PM » Reply

I'm allowed.

But, the red state gubberment of Alaska is seizing guns

Troopers: Tip leads to seizure of drugs, guns, cash in Tok

More than $35,000 in illegal drugs and more than 30 firearms were seized by troopers in Tok on Tuesday, with one suspect in custody and charges filed against a second.

guns, drugs and money always appear to go together.

how many of your gun sales ended up serving illegal activity?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #109 on: 02 04, 16, 11:24:45:PM » Reply

"When troopers raided the home later Tuesday they arrested a convicted felon, 48-year-old Tok resident Floyd J. Stuck, on second-degree, third-degree and fourth-degree counts of misconduct involving controlled substances, as well as second-degree and third-degree counts of weapons misconduct. Troopers did not arrest a woman at the home but forwarded “numerous drug and weapons charges” against her to the Fairbanks district attorney’s office."

Another prohibited person proving gun control laws only control the law  abiding!
1965hawks

« Reply #110 on: 02 05, 16, 11:35:56:AM » Reply

To: D2D

in re: Reply #109

"Another prohibited person proving gun control laws only control the law  abiding!" [sic]

Really?

D2D, if, as you continually argue, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding, explain why Mr. Stuck and his female companion were charged weapons violations. Are you referring to persons like them when you're babbling about "the law-abiding" being "punished" by gun-control laws?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #111 on: 02 05, 16, 02:40:45:PM » Reply

Did any gun control law do as advertised and prevent prohibited persons having firearms?

No!

All gun control laws do is give prosecutors additional charges to fill and then plea bargain away to avoid the cost of trial!

In the end, only the law abiding are truly effected by such laws!
1965hawks

« Reply #112 on: 02 05, 16, 03:18:40:PM » Reply

D2D: Did any gun control law do as advertised and prevent prohibited persons having firearms? No!

D2D, where did you lame-brained gun loons get the absurd notion that gun laws don't work because they don't prevent a person from getting their hands on a firearm? No law (including a gun law) has ever prevented something from happening, so why do you gun loons continue to argue that gun laws don't work because they don't prevent "prohibited persons from obtaining firearms; they don't prevent crime; they don't prevent suicides; they don't prevent mass shooting, or any of the other illogical arguments you gun nuts trot out as "evidence" that gun control and gun-control laws don't work.   

All gun control laws do is give prosecutors additional charges to fill and then plea bargain away to avoid the cost of trial[.]

No, D2D. Truth is, all your DUMB ass is doing here is babbling more nonsense that further proves your stupidity and ignorance, DUMB2DOOFAS.

In the end, only the law abiding are truly effected by such laws.

No, you DUMBED-down, NRA stooge. Gun laws apply to everybody--criminals and the law-abiding. That's why Mr. Stuck and his female companion were stuck (no pun intended) with weapons charges. Remember?
D2D

« Reply #113 on: 02 05, 16, 03:19:34:PM » Reply

Then you admit no gun control law is capable of preventing any gun crime?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #114 on: 02 05, 16, 06:26:22:PM » Reply

Just Like Laws against shooting people and drugs === Criminals Ignore them all !!

* 003.png (297.33 KB, 500x358 - viewed 92 times.)
1965hawks

« Reply #115 on: 02 05, 16, 07:32:03:PM » Reply

HK91-762mm: Just Like Laws against shooting people and drugs === Criminals Ignore them all !![sic]

I'm always amused by the illogical, unstated, premiss of that favourite gun-nut meme: since criminals don't obey laws, there shouldn't be any laws at all.

And by the way, HKnuttyone, when is your dumb ass going to stop playing with your arsenal and learn to properly use the written word to express yourself in English? Your grammar is truly atrocious!

D2D

« Reply #116 on: 02 05, 16, 07:36:42:PM » Reply

Yet you refuse criminal control in favor of gun control which only harms the law abiding!
1965hawks

« Reply #117 on: 02 05, 16, 08:11:15:PM » Reply

DUMB2DOOFAS, why do you refuse to accept the fact that you lost this argument a long time ago? Why do you refuse to accept the fact that your DUMB ass is too fucking stupid to debate me? Why don't you do what you should've done a long time ago: Take a seat and shut the fuck up!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
D2D

« Reply #118 on: 02 06, 16, 03:14:52:AM » Reply

Why do you think childish name calling is effective refutation or even debunking?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #119 on: 02 06, 16, 08:23:13:AM » Reply

I'm always amused by the illogical, unstated, premiss of that favourite gun-nut meme: since criminals don't obey laws, there shouldn't be any laws at all.

No law is effective when the possibility of reward is greater than the risk.

Our problem today is the ability to plea bargain does much to reduce risk associated with commission of a crime. As a result, for the most part, crime does pay.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory