Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:48:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653578 Posts in 297939 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Immigrant To Sweden Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl, Gets Community Service 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Immigrant To Sweden Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl, Gets Community Service  (Read 13282 times)
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 01 26, 16, 07:52:26:AM » Reply

the right seems to blow off republican presidents who start a lying war and get 4500 soldiers killed for nothing, but blame a black president for not getting any soldiers killed in any invasion or occupation of any foreign country he has undertaken as president!!  and I wonder why racist pigs like jerkwater think the skin color of a person has something to do with how they act or what crimes they might commit?  was hitler one of the worst murdering, torturing, sick ass perverts of all time because he was a white Christian?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 01 26, 16, 10:24:03:AM » Reply

The left tends to view allegations of interracial crime through the prism of a “guilty white oppressor / innocent black victim” model.

In 2010, there were approximately 13,463 black-on-white rape. Blacks guilty of rape chose white victims 50.2% of the time.

By contrast, the number of white-on-black rapes and robberies reported in the NCVS surveys were so infinitesimal, that in each case whites were estimated to have accounted for 0.0% of all rapes committed against black victims in the United States.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

Now why is that with rape crimes in the U.S.?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 01 26, 16, 10:29:27:AM » Reply

Are you moving to Sweden to rape or be raped? You are obsessing a bit too much for someone not having fantasies of one or the other.

And who believes the Daily Caller? Oh! Wait... never mind.

By posting links from radical right wing lying sites? Good luck with that. The only people that buy into those sites ARE lazy people.

these instances of fake Christian zealots raping underage girls is catching on!!

only immigrants, especially muslim ones, do that kind of stuff.  how many hours of community service did josh duggar get?

Duggar sisters admit to being molested by brother, defend ...
abc7.com/news/duggar-sisters-defend-brother-in-sex-abuse.../766537/
Jun 4, 2015 - Duggar sisters admit to being molested by brother, defend his past. Duggar family sisters Jessa Seewald and Jill Dillard discuss the sex abuse scandal on Fox News. ... Duggar family sisters and stars of the reality TV series 19 Kids and Counting, Jessa Seewald and Jill Dillard ...
Duggar Sisters, Jessa & Jill Now Regret Defending Brother ...
www.starpulse.com/news/index.../duggar-sisters-jessa-jill-now-regret-
Dec 9, 2015 - Duggar Sisters, Jessa & Jill Now Regret Defending Brother Josh: ... their brother Josh's sexual molestation scandal, the girls now admit that ...
Duggar Sisters Break Silence for First Time Since Brother ...
www.ijreview.com/.../449229-duggar-sisters-break-silence-first-time-sinc...
Oct 19, 2015 - Duggar Sisters Break Silence for First Time Since Brother Admitted to ... Now, sisters Jill Duggar Dillard and Jessa Duggar Seewald are set to ...
Victims Jill & Jessa Duggar Talk Brother's Molestation ...
www.eonline.com/.../victims-jill-jessa-duggar-talk-brother-s-molestatio...
E!
Jun 5, 2015 - Jill and Jessa Duggar were thrown into a whirlwind recently. ... Jill and Jessa admit the entire ordeal was difficult to go through, but also state that ...

and how many priests have been convicted of child abuse, how many catholic bishops have been convicted of trying to hide the abuse of these priests, for how many years?

the right seems to blow off republican presidents who start a lying war and get 4500 soldiers killed for nothing, but blame a black president for not getting any soldiers killed in any invasion or occupation of any foreign country he has undertaken as president!!  and I wonder why racist pigs like jerkwater think the skin color of a person has something to do with how they act or what crimes they might commit?  was hitler one of the worst murdering, torturing, sick ass perverts of all time because he was a white Christian?

Seems liberals will say anything to deflect the truth!
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 01 26, 16, 10:38:08:AM » Reply

this is just another fake story being passed around by the germany nativists.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #16 on: 01 26, 16, 10:39:07:AM » Reply

Got proof?
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 01 26, 16, 10:41:43:AM » Reply

yes.
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 01 26, 16, 10:42:39:AM » Reply

Produce it!
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 01 26, 16, 10:49:41:AM » Reply

This story started back last summer on Speisa, a fake news site kinda like The Onion.  It's been making the rounds since then in all the various tea party and wacko conservonut sites.
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 01 26, 16, 10:57:36:AM » Reply

Here's the real story -

http://www.thelocal.se/36492/

A 12-year-old girl was raped in the Lindängen area of Malmö between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday evening. The girl has reported how she was attacked outside by a man in his thirties.

The girl was walking home alone from a friend's house when the attack occurred.

According to the local Kvällsposten daily, the girl became aware that a man was following her and began to run towards Lindängeskolan but he caught up with her and trip her up.

The newspaper reports how the man is thought to have held a can with a strong smelling liquid, believed by the police to be chloroform or ether, under her nose so that she became dazed and eventually passed out.
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 01 26, 16, 11:03:53:AM » Reply

Wvit, your link does not work!
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 01 26, 16, 11:05:10:AM » Reply

that's ok, neither do you.
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 01 26, 16, 11:08:36:AM » Reply

Even your source mentions, briefly that sentencing was in accordance with Swedish guidelines.

Why do you want to make an exception of this particular individual, it's noteworthy that this individual was charged and prosecuted within the boundaries set by Swedish law.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Immigrant To Sweden Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl, Gets Community Service
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory