Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:43:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660241 Posts in 298568 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Only GUNS Kill? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17  Print
Author Topic: Only GUNS Kill?  (Read 15492 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #192 on: 02 08, 16, 06:07:00:PM » Reply

1965hawks, how do pistol grips, a bayonet lug and flash hiders or the lack there of alter a weapons performance for good or ill?
1965hawks

« Reply #193 on: 02 08, 16, 06:39:12:PM » Reply

1965hawks, how do pistol grips, a bayonet lug and flash hiders or the lack there of alter a weapons performance for good or ill?

1965hawks,

[H]ow do does a pistol grips grip, a bayonet lug[,] and  flash hiders suppressor s[,] or the lack there of thereof alter a weapons weapon's performance for good or ill?

D2D

D2Disinformed, a pistol grip, bayonet lug, and flash suppressor are not merely "cosmetic" features added to military-style weapons to "alter their performance" or to make them look "scary." They are incorporated into the design of a weapon to make it more suitable to fulfill its purpose--to kill people in battle. Simply removing a military weapon's bayonet lug and flash suppressor, removing its capability to function as an automatic weapon, and then advertising and selling that weapon as a "modern sport rifle," does not change the fact that the weapon itself remains essentially a civilian version of a weapon designed for combat use rather than for hunting, sport, competition, or self-defense.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #194 on: 02 08, 16, 07:17:56:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #195 on: 02 08, 16, 07:28:13:PM » Reply

the ONLY function of a gun is to kill

the ONLY function of a Soldier is to kill, but guess what, we need those too...
1965hawks

« Reply #196 on: 02 08, 16, 07:31:15:PM » Reply

D2D, your lack of reading comprehension skills is well-documented in this forum. Your inability to read and understand what is presented here for your perusal places you at a distinct disadvantage. But that's your personal problem, D2Dummkopf, not mine.
1965hawks

« Reply #197 on: 02 08, 16, 07:43:00:PM » Reply

jim: [T]he only function of a gun is to kill.

No, jivin' jim. You always get it wrong! The only purpose of a gun is to kill.

[T]he only function[?] of a soldier is to kill,

Really, jivin' jim? Do members of a country's armed forces have "functions" or duties?

but guess what, we need those too[.]

Guess what, jivin' jim. You don't know what the hell you're babbling about here. So here's what you need to do: take a seat and shut up, you clueless ignoramus.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #198 on: 02 08, 16, 08:09:44:PM » Reply

The only purpose of a gun is to kill.

Unless it was designed and built as a competition target rifle.
D2D

« Reply #199 on: 02 08, 16, 08:17:20:PM » Reply

Yet, 1965hawks you seem incapable of answering my questions!
1965hawks

« Reply #200 on: 02 09, 16, 04:46:30:AM » Reply

Local5th: Unless it was designed and built as a competition target rifle.

Lunkhead5th, designing, building, and using a firearm for sport or recreation does not  the fact that it's still construed to be (and legally defined as) a deadly weapon per se.  And, as such, it has but one purpose: to kill.

D2D: Yet, 1965hawks[,] you seem incapable of answering my questions[.]

D2Delusional, it's not that I'm incapable of answering your question. In actuality, it's either your unwillingness to accept my logical answers to your illogical questions, or your incapability to comprehend the answers I give you.

D2D

« Reply #201 on: 02 09, 16, 07:04:24:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 ... 16 17  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Only GUNS Kill?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory