Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 09:46:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662357 Posts in 298772 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Only GUNS Kill? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Print
Author Topic: Only GUNS Kill?  (Read 15541 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #168 on: 02 03, 16, 03:21:47:PM » Reply

Target rifles are designed to be used for competition, but that doesn't make them impractical  for use as deadly weapons. Does it, LOCO5th? The fact remains that a so-called target rifle is, in actuality, a deadly weapon. Isn't that correct, LOCO5th?

Yes it's possible. But you try committing a crime with a bolt action, bull barrel rifle and tell me how practical it is Hawk.

1965hawks

« Reply #169 on: 02 03, 16, 03:32:04:PM » Reply

LOCO5th attempting to prove that all guns are not designed to kill.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #170 on: 02 03, 16, 03:41:01:PM » Reply

LOCO5th attempting to prove that all guns are not designed to kill.

Naw. That looks more like you trying to figure out where to put the bullets.
1965hawks

« Reply #171 on: 02 03, 16, 03:59:08:PM » Reply

LOCO5th, not surprisingly, you're now arguing a different point after you've been shown the flaw  in your original argument. Now you're babbling about committing a crime with a gun, however, just a while ago you were arguing that all guns aren't designed to kill.

Take a seat and shut the fuck up, you loony loser!

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #172 on: 02 03, 16, 06:07:39:PM » Reply

The fact remains if only guns kill there would be a death resulting from every pull of the trigger!
1965hawks

« Reply #173 on: 02 05, 16, 12:17:55:PM » Reply

D2D: The fact remains[:] if only guns kill there would be a death resulting from every pull of the trigger[.]

D2D, your argument has a serious flaw: it's illogical to argue that simply firing a gun always results in a death.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #174 on: 02 05, 16, 12:25:02:PM » Reply

A ban on "assault" rifles "is as illogical as it is unconstitutional. We face far greater danger from individuals armed with carpenters' tools and a caveman's stick".

FBI: More people killed with hammers, clubs, fists than with rifles, shotguns.

Perhaps Feinstein and her allies would be better off demanding that kitchen knives, clubs, blunt objects and bare hands be registered, requiring everyone to undergo training in their proper use.  They kill far more people in the U.S. than with all rifles and shotguns, even the dreaded so called "assault" ones.
1965hawks

« Reply #175 on: 02 05, 16, 12:44:20:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9A ban on assault rifles is as illogical [...]more people [are] killed with hammers, clubs, fists than with rifles [or]shotguns.

Your argument is a red herring, sweetwater5s9. The vast majority of gun deaths in the United States are caused by handguns, not by AR15s and the like. Viewed in light of that fact, it would be much more logical to ban handguns rather than ban semiautomatic assault rifles. And, of course, it goes without saying that handguns cause a lot more deaths in the US than hammers, clubs, and fists. Don't they, sweetwater5s9?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #176 on: 02 05, 16, 02:31:33:PM » Reply

D2D: The fact remains[:] if only guns kill there would be a death resulting from every pull of the trigger[.]

D2D, your argument has a serious flaw: it's illogical to argue that simply firing a gun always results in a death.
That is what you are arguing when you claim guns only kill!

Don't blame me for your lack of logic!
1965hawks

« Reply #177 on: 02 05, 16, 06:08:05:PM » Reply

D2D: That is what you are arguing when you claim guns only kill[.]

No, you lying little moron. That's a classic example of the distorted reasoning an unsound logic on which you base the lies you use every day here in this forum. I've never made the illogical claim that guns only kill; that's the bogus argument you're attributing to me--a straw man you've propped up to refute and then claim you've refuted the original argument. But let me remind you again that the issue here isn't whether  guns only  kill; it's whether the purpose of a gun is to kill. The purpose of a gun (a deadly weapon) is to kill, an assertion that  neither you nor your gun loon pals have yet to refute.   
Don't blame me for your lack of logic[.]

You're confused again, you arrogant little moron. It's your DUMB ass that's obviously lacking logic in this discussion. And I'm blaming your stupid and ignorant ass for the lack of sound logic and nonexistent reasoning for the incredibly inane argument you've presented here, you turd-brained imbecile. 
D2D

« Reply #178 on: 02 05, 16, 06:23:28:PM » Reply

No, the purpose of a gun is determined by the hand that wields it!

Criminals use guns to take lives and acquire goods without paying for them!

The law abiding use guns for hunting, target shooting, collecting, and self defense!

Everything you and your liberal cronies have proposed only effects the law abiding!

We need criminal control not gun control!
1965hawks

« Reply #179 on: 02 05, 16, 07:59:19:PM » Reply

D2D: No, the purpose of a gun is determined by the hand that wields it [.]

The purpose of a firearm is to kill, no matter whose hands wield it. You're babbling about how firearms are used, not their purpose.

Criminals use guns to take lives and acquire goods without paying for them[.]

But the law-abiding never use guns to take the lives of others and even themselves. Right, DUMBO2DELUSIONAL? And, by the way, DELUSIONAL2DIMWITTED, you don't need a gun to take some's life or to take property without paying for it.

The law abiding use guns for hunting, target shooting, collecting, and self defense[.]

But how gun are used doesn't change the primary purpose of guns. Does it, DUMBELL2DELUSIONAL? Guns used for hunting have the purpose of killing. Don't they, D2D? And the purpose of target shooting is to hone ones marksmanship skills in order to fully exploit the lethality of a firearm, it's true purpose.

Everything you and your liberal cronies have proposed only effects the law abiding[.]

And every time you conservatives make that illogical argument you prove just how stupid and ignorant you truly  are.

We need criminal control not gun control! [sic]

You need to stop tacking on unnecessary exclamation points at the end of your harebrained sentences and then, you DUMB little bitch, you need to take a seat and shut the fuck up.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Only GUNS Kill?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory