Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:50:35:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660902 Posts in 298642 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: they must be crazy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: they must be crazy  (Read 115 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 12 30, 15, 07:53:56:AM » Reply

well I was looking at my last gas bill... and I have a really cushion credit... but as I read further down the bill... they post that they were going to decrease my monthly budget amount to 36.00 per month...

they must be crazy...

I'm not doing that... cause winter has just begun... and I know as well as you... cause I told you... it could be stupid by April... so I will lower it next month to 100.00 a month...so that when this winter is over... I will not be under the threat of shut off... ever seen a postal worker go postal... well...ahem...you will....lol

I will get off the budget after April... and won't have a bill until summer is over... then I'll go back on the budget when I am in Memphis...

but that damn... electric bill... whew!.... I'm still not able to comprehend the madness...and I am mad to the point of who knows what....

had a cushion with them but the took it all and some... a lot of some......and I still live in a cave... alright...

anyway... the bible says it's all meaningless...everything is still on...and yet...

Time Warner Cable has changed hands... to Charter.... don't know what to expect there... but I'm sure it's coming...and I'm going down to the very basic of service... with all the crapola I purchased to keep it going....

able may have to fall to the waist side... but as long as we have the library... which by the way has been emailing me like a fiend lately... they must know something we don't know....

Dish and direct TV is taking over the place... and they are so high in price....Charter may have to KMA....

Am I going to win.... I'll die trying... I tell ya...

The world is changing....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: they must be crazy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory