Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:26:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660772 Posts in 298620 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22  Print
Author Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun  (Read 21054 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #252 on: 01 14, 16, 03:42:18:PM » Reply

1965hawks, you have debunked nothing and my facts reign supreme and unsuccessfully challenged!
1965hawks

« Reply #253 on: 01 14, 16, 06:15:12:PM » Reply

DUMB2DOOFAS:1965hawks [sic], you have debunked nothing and my facts reign supreme and unsuccessfully challenged[.]

I see you're still under the influence of mind-altering substances, D2D. I won't waste my time trying to reason with someone who's obviously out of touch with reality.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #254 on: 01 14, 16, 06:34:54:PM » Reply

Hawks you waste your time attempting to convince me a gun, an inanimate object ever jumped up and killed someone of its own accord. Many people have used a gun to kill someone or more than persons, but that is a person doing the killing.

Now I will bid this topic adieu and leave it to you and D2D. Have fun.
1965hawks

« Reply #255 on: 01 14, 16, 07:26:03:PM » Reply

wmdn_BS: Hawks[,] you waste your time attempting to convince me a gun, an inanimate object ever jumped up and killed someone of its own accord.

You're confused again, wmdn-BullSHitter. I ve never made that ridiculous claim; that's always the ridiculous argument (logical fallacy: an appeal to ridicule) presented by you and your fellow gun nuts in this forum

Many people have used a gun to kill someone or more than persons [Huh?], but that is a person doing the killing.

Yes. I agree, wmdn_bs. Many people, especially in the United States, have used a firearm to kill a lot of people, but the cause of death was the mortal wound inflicted by the weapon--an instrument used to cause  injury or death.

When a person is charged and tried for murder, that person is either found guilty of or acquitted of committing the crime of murder. The murder weapon didn't commit the crime, the person did, however, it was the murder weapon the killer used to commit the murder that actually killed the murder victim. Isn't that right, wmdn_bs?   

Now I will bid this topic adieu and leave it to you and D2D. Have fun.

You're not fooling anybody, wmdb_BS. Your leaving is actually a concession. I would like to think that you've finally come to your senses and realised the stupidity of trying to argue the absurd claim that guns don't kill. So go ahead and call it quits; save face. I certainly can't blame you for doing that. In fact, I commend you for your decision to stop making a fool of yourself.

But needless to say, DUMB2DUMBFUCK will continue on posting inanities until she finally realises that I've grown tired of ridiculing her and stopped responding to her DUMB posts--something I had already decided to do after I responded to your post here.

So now we both can sit back and have fun watching DUMB2DUMBER babbling to herself.   
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #256 on: 01 15, 16, 03:29:26:PM » Reply

No tool has ever killed a human on its own and that is just the hard facts.   Operators of them have.  We do not have a 2nd Amendment problem but we do have a problem with a small number of humans as profiled by the government when it comes to violence.  The statistics are out there for all to see and understand.   Some like Obama refuse to deal with the social issues as it does not fit their agenda with the rest of society.   
1965hawks

« Reply #257 on: 01 15, 16, 04:52:22:PM » Reply

sweetnutcase5s9: No tool gun has ever killed a human man or beast on its own and that is just the hard facts.

Here's another hard fact, sweetnut: You NRA stooges are the only ones who make that ridiculous claim. I've never seen or heard an advocate of gun control--or any other rational person, for that matter!--make the ridiculous claim that guns magically spring to life and go off on shooting sprees on their own volition. But that's the fallacious argument--the appeal to ridicule--that you NRA sheeple always trot out to defend the NRA's illogical bumper sticker that would have us believe that guns don't kill.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #258 on: 01 15, 16, 06:50:08:PM » Reply

Law abiding gun owners save a minimum of 392,500 lives annually!

Proving guns are not a public health problem but a contributor to good public health!

An average minimum of 1075 lives are saved by law abiding gun owners every day!

Fact: Every year, people in the United States use guns to defend themselves against criminals an estimated 2,500,000 times –
    more than 6,500 people a day, or once every 13 seconds.(243) Of these instances, 15.7% of the people using firearms defensively
    stated that they "almost certainly" saved their lives by doing so.
Firearms are used 60 times more often to protect lives than to take lives.

(243) Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Kleck and Gertz, Fall 1995
http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc
Pages: 1 ... 21 22  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About