Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 02:13:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663556 Posts in 298888 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun  (Read 21175 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #108 on: 12 22, 15, 02:15:36:PM » Reply

1965hawks,

You have never debunked anything I posted. All you do is respond with nonsense and childish name calling.

What's wrong, D2D, don't know the meaning of all the "big words" in Dr. Johnson's article?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/logical-take/201302/guns-don-t-kill-people-people-do

LOL

Take a seat and shut the fuck up, you ignorant ass clown.

HAHAHA
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #109 on: 12 22, 15, 02:30:48:PM » Reply

Your little piece is merely the opinion of one delusional psychologist. It means nothing when it goes against the Constitution of the United States.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #110 on: 12 22, 15, 03:03:50:PM » Reply

Keep on dreaming racist!

You have debunked nothing but your own claims!
1965hawks

« Reply #111 on: 12 22, 15, 03:28:58:PM » Reply

wmdn_bs: Your little piece is merely the opinion of one delusional psychologist.

wmdn_bs,

Since you can't refute Dr. Johnson's professional opinion, you attacked him personally insted.

Your logical fallacy: Ad Hominem (From the Latin, "against the man," "against the person")--You attacked the person making the argument rather than attacking the argument itself.

It means nothing when it goes against the Constitution of the United States.

You're confused again, wmdn_bs. When did the NRA's illogical, bumper sticker slogan become a constitutional issue?

LOL
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #112 on: 12 22, 15, 03:41:36:PM » Reply

1965hawks, the board's worst ad hominem attacker, accuses others of doing the same!

The filthy hypocrite!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #113 on: 12 22, 15, 03:45:30:PM » Reply

I'm not at all confused. It is easy to see through your arguments straight through to your agenda, which is to dilute if not eliminate the Second Amendment and further limit my rights under the Constitution of the United States. Ain't gonna happen without a fight bro.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #114 on: 12 22, 15, 04:17:09:PM » Reply

So, the Libs/Dems/Fags/Leftists say, "It's GUNS that kill!!!".  It's NOT the people USING the guns, it's the ACTUAL GUNS THEMSELVES!   WHAT? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Knives KILL!!!

Poisons KILL!!!

Cars KILL!!!

Ropes KILL!!!

Fists KILL!!!

Arson fires KILL!!!

Hammers KILL!!!

Acids KILL!!!

Baseball bats KILL!!!

Bricks KILL!!!

Dogs KILL!!!

Drugs KILL!!!

Electrocutions KILL!!!

Why do Libs/Dems/Fags/Leftists single out GUNS (ONLY!!) as things that KILL? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  Yet, GUN OWNERSHIP by Law-Abiding Citizens is GUARANTEED by the
   CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES!!!!!

NONE of the other things above that KILL are guaranteed by the US CONSTITUTION!!!!!  But, Libs/Dems/Fags/Leftists are totally OK with people owning them.

It makes NO SENSE!  If people's SAFETY is the PRIME CONCERN for the WAR ON GUNS, WHY isn't there a war on anything/everything that a person can use to KILL? ? ? ? ? ?

ANSWER:  It's NOT about GUNS at all.  It's about controlling and subjugating the PEOPLE!!!  A Govt cannot take total control of its people if they HAVE GUNS!!!!!

Govt CONTROL is the REAL REASON!!!!!  Know it & believe it!!!!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #115 on: 12 22, 15, 04:25:07:PM » Reply

WW10VMHZ, I am a liberal, and a Democrat, and yes I support ownership of all those things, and gun ownership as well. You are as bad as scott_free and hawks when you try to lump all liberals in one basket. I am an individual, quite capable of independent thought. Much the same as most liberals I know. Believe it or not, there are right wingers who are in favor of increased gun control. I personally know several. It is quite Hitleresque to pigeon hole entire political/ethnic/religious groups of people based on the words or actions of a few.
1965hawks

« Reply #116 on: 12 22, 15, 04:25:59:PM » Reply

wmdn_bs: I'm not at all confused. It is easy to see through your arguments straight through to your agenda, which is to dilute if not eliminate the Second Amendment and further limit my rights under the Constitution of the United States. Ain't gonna happen without a fight bro.

Evidently, you're hopelessly confused, wmdn_bs. You're babbling about my "agenda" and "diluting" and "eliminating" the Second Amendment, and "limiting" your "constitutional rights." How can you make those claims when I've only discussed the NRA's illogical bumper sticker slogan that attempts to transfer the intrinsic lethality of guns to humans?

Truth is, what you're so desperately trying to do here is change the subject. That's why you trotted all your favourite NRA talking points and catchphrases. But, of course, I'm way to smart to be distracted by your thinly disguised red herrings. You're hoping that I'll take the bait and go off on an irrelevant, wild goose chase, or perhaps get confused or lost in a smokescreen you'll blow out your ass. aren't you, wmd_bs?  But you should know me better than that by now. Needless to say, that ain't gonna happen, little moron.

HAHA
caserio1

« Reply #117 on: 12 22, 15, 04:30:02:PM » Reply

guns have only one purpose

that is to kill
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #118 on: 12 22, 15, 06:19:01:PM » Reply

You're hoping that I'll take the bait and go off on an irrelevant, wild goose chase, or perhaps get confused or lost in a smokescreen you'll blow out your ass. aren't you, wmd_bs?  But you should know me better than that by now. Needless to say, that ain't gonna happen, little moron.

You already have.

that is to kill

Yep, so? You aren't going to change the Constitution, so you may as well relax and get Happy.
D2D

« Reply #119 on: 12 22, 15, 07:03:30:PM » Reply

that is to kill

Wrong!

Guns are nothing more than safety tools!

Do you drive without wearing a seat belt?

Do you operate power tools without wearing hearing and eye protection?

Do you pull food out of a 400 degree oven with your bare hands?

If you do, you are an idiot!

Guns are protection against violent criminals liberals insist must be out in society!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 22 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About