Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 02:48:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663492 Posts in 298881 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun  (Read 21171 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #48 on: 12 16, 15, 06:11:07:PM » Reply

wmdn_bs: I have to agree with D on this one.

wmdn_bs,

Stay focused! Don't let D2D's red herring distract you!

NRA slogan: Guns don't kill, people do.

D2D's red herring: Guns don't kill on their own volition.

What D2D is saying is completely different from what the NRA slogan says. A careful reading reveals that the NRA slogan declares unequivocally that guns don't kill. Period. on the other hand, D2D's assertion can be taken to mean that, yes, guns do kill (but not on their own free will). Admitting that guns actually kill people would be anathema to the NRA's propagandists. But, of course, D2D has proven to be too dimwitted to understand and apply critical thinking and sound logic. So she continues to defend the NRA's illogical slogan with an argument that's even more illogical than the NRA's own slogan.

caserio1

« Reply #49 on: 12 16, 15, 06:18:15:PM » Reply

the purpose of a gun is to kill

we have enhanced their killing power for years

we have bragged of their killing power for years

bigger guns kill more faster and more better

it's the kill factor that sells guns, stupid
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #50 on: 12 16, 15, 06:44:14:PM » Reply

I've said it myself many times. Guns don't kill, people do.

"The Rifle has no moral stature since it has no will of its own..."

Jeff Cooper
1965hawks

« Reply #51 on: 12 16, 15, 07:10:36:PM » Reply

wmdn_bs: I've said it myself many times[:] Guns don't kill, people do.

wmdn_bs (and D2D)

When a person is shot dead, what is listed as the cause of death on the death certificate--the mortal wound caused by the gun or the person who shot the gun?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #52 on: 12 16, 15, 07:54:33:PM » Reply

So, according to 1965hawks people do not murder each other with guns but gun shot wounds murder people?

The twisted logic of liberals is baffling!
1965hawks

« Reply #53 on: 12 16, 15, 08:19:19:PM » Reply

D2D: So, according to 1965hawks people do not murder each other with guns but gun shot wounds murder people? The twisted logic of liberals is baffling!

No, you lying little bitch. I provided evidence to support my position that guns kill people, a fact that debunks the NRA's twisted logic that has duped you, and many other dumbed-down gun loons into believing the illogical catchphrase that "guns don't kill, people kill."

And, by the way, when did I say people don't commit murder, you pathological liar? When a person is charged with committing murder with a firearm, that person stands trial for murder, not the firearm he or she used. The firearm the accused used to commit the murder is called the murder weapon--the instrument the accused used to inflict the mortal wound. Guns kill, D2D. It's your continually arguing that they don't is what's truly baffling.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #54 on: 12 16, 15, 08:36:21:PM » Reply

1965hawks still hasn't provided proof a gun has ever killed anyone of its own volition!
1965hawks

« Reply #55 on: 12 16, 15, 08:57:06:PM » Reply

1965hawks still hasn't provided proof a gun has ever killed anyone of its own volition!

D2D is proving what an ass clown she is.

HAHAHAHA
D2D

« Reply #56 on: 12 16, 15, 08:58:46:PM » Reply

scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #57 on: 12 17, 15, 02:04:06:PM » Reply

Just like the no democrat of any import has called for any ban on all guns or called for any forced confiscation of any guns, no one with an IQ claims can shoot people all by themselves.  This is the level of intelligence of gun nut supporters- the gist of their argument- the honey to their bee- the apple of their eye - the crowning of their jewel - the monkey of their wrench...NO GUN HAS EVER SHOT ANYBODY OF THEIR OWN VOLITION....hilarious!!  But what they cannot deny or even accept, apparently, is that WITH A GUN,  even somebody as wimpy as Donald Trump would be a bigger threat to nearby strangers than an enraged Mike Tyson would be without a gun.  Duh.  Guns work.  They help chickenshit assholes and punks kill people who would destroy them in a fair fight.  They give crazed loons the fake macho incentive to even try to take over a grade school classroom, or take over a Batman movie, or shoot up an office party at a clinic that helps disabled people.  That is why we need common sense gun laws.  To keep assault weapons and high capacity clips out of the hands of all citizens, because there is no way of predicting when somebody is going to snap and decide to take out as many people as they can with them. 
D2D

« Reply #58 on: 12 17, 15, 02:08:42:PM » Reply

Again, Obama himself has called for a ban on assault weapons!

Cities like New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Francisco have all banned guns and all are run by democrats!

Why do you keep spewing obvious lies, Scott?
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #59 on: 12 17, 15, 05:36:15:PM » Reply

a ban on certain weapons, you stupid ass clown, is not the same as a complete ban on all weapons.  even Reagan was on board for the assault weapons ban, and helped get it passed in 1994.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: No One Was Ever Killed By A Gun
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About