Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:13:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660500 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  TV / Movies  |  Topic: The last American cowboy... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The last American cowboy...  (Read 688 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 08 03, 10, 07:10:25:PM » Reply

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/last-american-cowboy/

This is an excellent series...

I happen to know some of the Galt ranching family and seeing what the Stuckys went through really touched me...I spent a couple of summers on a high country ranch helping my friend Roxanne, who was my age and living with her dad during the summers.  Our job was to curry, brush and feed all the horses so they were ready for the hands to use each day.  Cattle were pastured in the high country in the summer and the hands would drive sickly cattle back to ranch, which also was our job to check on the sequestered cattle...we hayed and scooped crap and then had to do kitchen duty after the cowboys were fed...I was about 11 and 12..and my parents had no qualms about me staying on a ranch up in the mountains all summer long-they would spend weekends at our cabin and Roxanne and I would get a ride down sometimes to visit, ride dirt bikes, and fish and climb the mountains with my brothers...

truly, family farming and ranching is a dying breed...taken over by corporate farms and cheap, foreign markets.  This is why I always urge everyone to read those meat labels at the store...if it says ANYTHING but US beef...why would you buy it?  Our grocery stores have been selling a "combo" of Mexican, Canadian, Australian and US beef...what the hell?

We buy all our beef from a local butcher north of us, who gets all his meat from a local, organic rancher...

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  TV / Movies  |  Topic: The last American cowboy...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory