Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:44:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 0bama did hate the Pilgrims for what they did, didn't he? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 0bama did hate the Pilgrims for what they did, didn't he?  (Read 72 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 11 26, 15, 02:26:04:PM » Reply

Obama says Syrian refugees are America’s modern-day pilgrims

By Marisa Schultz

November 26, 2015 | 2:08pm

Washington — President Obama compared the Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS to pilgrims coming to America on the Mayflower during his Thanksgiving radio address.

Since the Paris terrorist attacks Republicans have demanded America shut its doors to Syrian refugees over fear they could be terrorists.

But Obama said refugees receive “the highest security checks of anyone traveling to the United States” and reminded Americas of the spirit of Thanksgiving.

“Nearly four centuries after the Mayflower set sail, the world is still full of pilgrims – men and women who want nothing more than the chance for a safer, better future for themselves and their families,” Obama said.

“What makes America America is that we offer that chance.”

http://nypost.com/2015/11/26/obama-says-syrian-refugees-are-americas-modern-day-pilgrims/

WE NEED A BETTER LEADER!
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 11 26, 15, 03:52:34:PM » Reply

I suppose you want another TrEA$on party asshole with an alligator mouth and a parakeet ass?  You all talk so big about terrorists and use it to justify you Nazi beliefs, but we all were there and watched as you allowed our country to be attacked by muzzie terrorists who killed thousands of Americans then you let them get away with it after starting, losing and leaving America with 2 wars and the mess we now have in the middle east.  At least Obama kills terrorists and is doing something about Isis, instead of just blowing smoke out his ass.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 11 26, 15, 03:57:06:PM » Reply

Obama hates America and everything she stands for!
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 11 26, 15, 03:59:02:PM » Reply

At least he doesn't screw America over and he kills our enemies, unlike you TrEA$on party assholes Komerade DiddleDik. All you have is big talk and smoke blowing out your Nazi asses.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 11 26, 15, 04:00:31:PM » Reply

No, Obama kills or enslaves Americans while putting up token resistance against our enemies!
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 11 26, 15, 04:07:56:PM » Reply

No, He killed the terrorists that you TrEA$on party assholes let attack and get away with killing thousands of Americans and now he is killing Isis that was created from the Iraqis that you TrEA$on party assholes did nothing about when you started, lost and left America with 2 wars and our current mess in the middle east.  And now you blow smoke out your Nazi ass about how Obama.  Until you TrEA$on party assholes have something more to offer than the smoke you blow out your Nazi asses and since we all have seen how ineffective and useless you have been and are in dealing with muzzie terrorists, you are wasting your time attempting to bullshit.  Actions Komerade Diddledik, not words.
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 11 26, 15, 04:09:16:PM » Reply

No, Obama kills or enslaves Americans while putting up token resistance against our enemies!
caserio1

« Reply #7 on: 11 26, 15, 04:38:37:PM » Reply

wrong!

obama levels the playing field for ALL anericans
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 11 26, 15, 04:51:57:PM » Reply

Obama creates an uneven playing field guaranteeing prosperity for his donors and misery for everyone else!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #9 on: 11 26, 15, 06:43:04:PM » Reply

How many refugees is Saudi Arabia ,, quatar and Dibai taking in as they are wealthy nations !!
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 11 26, 15, 06:44:22:PM » Reply

The Pilgrims sent nonpilgrims to Rhode island. The refugees from Syria went to Paris and sent non Muslims to the afterlife. Perhaps they are not exactly the same.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 11 26, 15, 07:55:51:PM » Reply

What a POS Obama is for equating murdering terrorists to religious refugees.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 0bama did hate the Pilgrims for what they did, didn't he?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory