Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:22:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This country is so ass backwards 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: This country is so ass backwards  (Read 185 times)
gwboolean

« Reply #12 on: 11 26, 15, 03:57:38:PM » Reply

And your words have condemned you for the Nazi you are a long time ago Komerade Diddledi  Seig Heil!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 11 26, 15, 03:59:34:PM » Reply

Nope, Nazism requires all encompassing government and only democrats deliver that!
gwboolean

« Reply #14 on: 11 26, 15, 04:04:08:PM » Reply

Wrong again Komerade DiddleDik.  Blow all the smoke you want to out your nazi ass, but it does not change the fact that all you TrEA$on party assholes do is talk tough and deliver nothing and your policies are identical to your Nazi forefathers.  You are who you are and you are what you do.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 11 26, 15, 04:07:21:PM » Reply

Nope, Nazism requires all encompassing government and only democrats deliver that!
gwboolean

« Reply #16 on: 11 26, 15, 04:09:52:PM » Reply

Go ahead and bullshit yourself Komerade DiddleDik.  It doesn't change the fact that all you have is the smoke you blow out your Nazi ass and the Nazi policies that you endorse and want to carry out.   
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 11 26, 15, 04:10:24:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #18 on: 11 26, 15, 04:24:02:PM » Reply

There is no way anyone with an IQ could infer from what I posted that I didn't care this innocent woman was shot to death by a mentally incompetent dope addict.

Actually, they rightly inferred that you cared less. Like Byte said "Dead is Dead", whether one is shot 16 times by a crazy cop or once by a crazy Illegal.

D2D

« Reply #19 on: 11 26, 15, 04:56:02:PM » Reply

I should add the illegal in question is a career criminal and there is no indication of any form of mental illness other than what his lawyer is claiming!

The fact remains, had Obama enforced the border Kate would still be alive!
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #20 on: 11 26, 15, 05:17:03:PM » Reply

Just because he was a punk and a junkie it was OK for some asshole to jump out of his car and unload 16 rounds into him?  Then make the claim he was in fear of his life?

==================================================================

I think you purposely miss the point all the time you old idiot. The point is, where was the total support for Kate ? The better person one is, the less support they get. Hence, the ass backwards comment. You really need to take a reading comprehension course. I never said anything about it being ok to unload a number of rounds into anyone, genius.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #21 on: 11 26, 15, 06:01:20:PM » Reply

And to top it off neocoms block Kate's Law in the Senate...just so dictator obama will not have to justify why he vetoed it. Neocoms...are a truly pathetic political party!
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #22 on: 11 26, 15, 07:33:56:PM » Reply

The problem is that while liberals mourn the death of the individual in Chicago, they display no heartfelt regard for human suffering. It is tragic that he was killed in such a way. I don't wish to deny that it is possible that we officer has a reasonable defense that may compel a jury. I would be a terrible American to assume that his case should be determined before a jury even hears the case. That said I can sincerely say that it was tragic, yet where is the outrage over those killed by criminals that are more acceptable to the left? Not only do crimes committed by police result in death and suffering, but also crimes committed by minorities, illegal aliens, Muslims and anyone else who is ambivalent toward the suffering of others. Why are only the crimes committed by those who are not acceptable to liberals subject to mourning?
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 11 26, 15, 07:36:14:PM » Reply

Most liberals hate America. Period.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This country is so ass backwards
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source