Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:32:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660547 Posts in 298599 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: She actually said this 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: She actually said this  (Read 501 times)
ttopcat

« Reply #12 on: 11 25, 15, 03:48:36:PM » Reply

The twin towers where brought down by your buddies the muslims over 3,000 men woman and children.  JW2 Dunce
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #13 on: 11 25, 15, 04:06:26:PM » Reply

"The twin towers where brought down by your buddies the muslims over 3,000 men woman and children.  JW2 Dunce." *Ttopcat*

What a childish retort, ttopcat, even of you...  hard to believe you would say something so untrue, childish, and petty...

You know what, ttopcat? I pity you and all of the sillies that belong to that gop/republican/tea party/traitor club and their minions' who will

remember the stupid things you said when you go before the "Great Judge." Good luck trying to smoooze over it with him...

Ldy R.* 
ttopcat

« Reply #14 on: 11 25, 15, 04:12:12:PM » Reply

I'm honest you're not, I don't think you can speak for the great judge because he said judge not or you will be judged!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #15 on: 11 25, 15, 04:14:56:PM » Reply

I know what is in the scripture of what God had to say about it, Ttopcat.

I speak for myself just fine, thanks..

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.* 
ttopcat

« Reply #16 on: 11 25, 15, 04:16:53:PM » Reply

Now that I have gave you all a good whipping I'm going to eat some bacon Anti- Muslim food. It's soul food dummies
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #17 on: 11 25, 15, 05:56:25:PM » Reply

Anyone else gonna try answering my question: Name a terror incident not committed by muslims in the last 30 years?
wvit1001

« Reply #18 on: 11 25, 15, 06:04:10:PM » Reply

Columbine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #19 on: 11 25, 15, 06:07:32:PM » Reply

wvit,

Even if you were to call it a terror act...it still 10,000-2.  So the way I see it ms wvit, is...non muzzies have a long way to go catching up. 
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 11 25, 15, 06:09:59:PM » Reply

Henry Francis HAYS

The lynching was ordered by KKK leaders, reportedly to to show Klan strength in Alabama. Donald was abducted at random from a Mobile street by two men, then beaten, cut and strangled. His body was strung up in a tree.

Although brief investigation took place and eventually the local police claimed that Donald had been murdered as a result of a disagreement over a drugs deal (Donald was, in fact, not involved with drugs), Federal attorneys, as well as public pressure, led FBI to examine case.

In result Hays and fellow KKK member, James Knowles - people who lynched Donald, were arrested, tried and convicted (Knowles, who appeared as chief prosecution witness, was sentenced to life in prison for violating Donald's civil rights. Hays, tried six months later, received a death sentence).

http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h1/hays-henry-francis.htm
wvit1001

« Reply #21 on: 11 25, 15, 06:13:57:PM » Reply

May 16, 1981: A bomb explodes in a men's bathroom at the Pan Am terminal at Kennedy Airport, killing a man. A group calling itself the Puerto Rican Armed Resistance claims responsibility. No arrests are made.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #22 on: 11 25, 15, 06:15:31:PM » Reply

Isn't it silly how Libs/Dems/Fags go way back in history to find things that were legal and the accepted norms of the day and try to brow-beat
   Normal People of TODAY with those old-fashioned traditions and cultures? ? ? ? ? ?

BREAKING NEWS for Libs/Dems/Fags:  Negroes haven't been slaves for 150 years and have been made legal Voters for almost that long.  Women have
     been made legal Voters for over 100 years as well.
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 11 25, 15, 06:17:52:PM » Reply

1983 United States Senate bombing

After a five-year investigation, federal agents arrested six members of the Resistance Conspiracy, on May 12, 1988, and charged them with bombings of the Capitol, Fort McNair, and the Washington Navy Yard.  On December 7, 1990, federal judge Harold H. Greene sentenced Laura Whitehorn and Linda Evans to lengthy prison terms for conspiracy and malicious destruction of government property. The court dropped charges against three co-defendants, already serving extended prison sentences for related crimes. Whitehorn was sentenced to 20 years; Evans, to 5 years, concurrent with 35 years for illegally buying guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_Senate_bombing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: She actually said this
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats