Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:14:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You Cannot Stuff Everyone into a Nice Neat Box 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: You Cannot Stuff Everyone into a Nice Neat Box  (Read 890 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #24 on: 11 25, 15, 09:08:49:PM » Reply

7 year old shows more humanity than any aesops retreat conservative.

you know, the family values types.

Yup. The 7 year old shows more humanity than most aesop's liberals too.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #25 on: 11 25, 15, 09:15:55:PM » Reply

In the 14 years since Al Qaeda carried out attacks on New York and the Pentagon, extremists have regularly executed smaller lethal assaults in the United States,

Except, (1)  I not only did not limit Islamic extremists to the United States,  but (2) you and this other Islamic apologist, conveniently failed to include those who died on 9/11 in both Towers and on all 4 airplanes because of the actions of Islamic Extremists.  Sorry, but I won't let you push those dead Americans aside to fulfill your fantasy of protecting your treasured Jihadists.

How about we count the dead of WWII and not count the Jews Hitler had killed?

KensanIV

« Reply #26 on: 11 25, 15, 10:49:32:PM » Reply

I made my point regarding the kid and his innocence and belief in good.  It is you who posted the "No man is an island."  while I wished to point out the parental influence and how that carries on into adulthood... as well as it really doesn't matter to the Muslims if the kid was great when he was 7 years old...but 20 years later, he will still be a victim and will be beheaded by the peace loving Muslims who refuse to be placed into the nice neat box that you started the thread with if he happens to be at the wrong place at the right time.

Unless the Muslims who are not kooks are willing to stand up, see their fellow Muslims as what they are and are brave enough to stand up and demand better from their brotherhood... There will be little change... Obviously there has been little in the past 1300 years... we do we expect much more now?

They don't care when it comes to killing innocents if that young man was nice to a Muslim Mosque 20 years previously, or if he is just at the right place at the wrong time.

I think most Muslims should be placed into a neat little box and when we get them in it... lets pipe some lethal gas into it and do the world a favor.

You know how the old adage goes... a few rotten apples.  If they aren't willing to recognize the few rotten apples within their millions...Why should we bother trying to figure it out for them?

It is difficult to sort out those who are rotten from those who are not even bruised.

I hate to bring up the reality of what we have seen in the past two weeks.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #27 on: 11 26, 15, 10:30:21:AM » Reply

All that proves is some Muslims know public relations far better than others!

No doubt they are hoping to eventually convert the boy!
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You Cannot Stuff Everyone into a Nice Neat Box
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory