Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:53:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653655 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You Cannot Stuff Everyone into a Nice Neat Box 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: You Cannot Stuff Everyone into a Nice Neat Box  (Read 888 times)
justincase

« on: 11 24, 15, 10:45:39:PM » Reply

As much as so many of you want to do it...you cannot force everyone into your narrow-minded boxes.

7-Year-Old Texas Boy Who Donated Piggy Bank to Vandalized Mosque Gets Surprise

The 7-year-old boy who donated all the money in his piggy bank to a mosque vandalized in Texas recently had his act of kindness returned.

The young donor, Jack Swanson, went to the Islamic Center of Pflugerville last week after police reported that the mosque had been hit by a vandal who left torn pages of the Koran smeared with feces outside the entrance.

Jack handed over all his money -- $20 he'd apparently been saving in the form of pennies to get an iPad --- according to Faisal Naeem, one of the mosque's board members.

"Jack's $20 are worth $20 million to us because it's the thought that counts," Naeem told ABC News. "Jack is just a little older than my son, Ibrahim. If we have more kind-hearted kids like them in the world, I have hope for our future."

https://gma.yahoo.com/7-old-texas-boy-donated-piggy-bank-vandalized-175235198--abc-news-topstories.html?cid=fb_gma_sf

"Dear Jack, you had saved $20 in your piggy bank for an Apple iPad but then a local Islamic mosque was vandalized so you donated your $20 to this local Texas mosque instead," Ifthikar wrote on Facebook. "Because of your amazing generosity & kind heart, please enjoy this Apple iPad with our sincere thanks. Love, The American Muslim Community."
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 11 24, 15, 10:47:55:PM » Reply

As much as so many of you want to do it...you cannot force everyone into your narrow-minded boxes.

Actually, everything I represent means each person can live in his own little box, in liberty.
justincase

« Reply #2 on: 11 24, 15, 10:51:31:PM » Reply

Then I guess you aren't one of those to whom I am directing my point.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 11 24, 15, 10:55:56:PM » Reply

everyone can't live in their own little box and do whatever they want.  just about everything you do have an effect on others.  that's why a society has rules.
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 11 24, 15, 10:58:45:PM » Reply

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 11 24, 15, 11:01:22:PM » Reply

everyone can't live in their own little box and do whatever they want.

True, they can't mess with another person's box.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #6 on: 11 24, 15, 11:02:19:PM » Reply

So--Not all Muslims want to kill us. As we are told, Great-- now do the same for millions of good gun owners!!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 11 24, 15, 11:03:45:PM » Reply

so you do believe there are rules. 

if your property is your box and your neighbors opens a slaughter house next door it has an effect on your box.  that's why we have zoning regulations.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #8 on: 11 24, 15, 11:04:36:PM » Reply

Whoever would want to stuff everyone into a neat little box?  If you appreciate the freedoms and opportunities that this great country offers, then you learn to live and let live.  We are all different and one of our greatest freedoms is that of speech and we all express that courtesy of this Board.  It's a good thing!
KensanIV

« Reply #9 on: 11 24, 15, 11:25:54:PM » Reply

Absolutely, The Muslims have been trying to kill all who are not of their faith since the 700's. And from 9/11/01/  They've just been misunderstood and again they have been misunderstood about 150 times in killing westerners far too often on our soil.

And most recently in France or the bomb on the Russian airliner or the shooting down of the Russian plane in Ukraine, or just yesterday Turkey shot down a Russian plane.

Neither Obama nor I would even think of profiling these nice people.

As well there are many on this board who believe we are just singling out these misunderstood innocent Muslims.

It is nice of that kid in Texas Sadie to give his $20 to the mosque... Children are truly innocent. Let us hope that in 20 years, he is not in the wrong place at the right time when another misunderstood Muslim decides to yell Allah Akbar and lops his head off.

I understand there are extremists and there are those who would condemn these extremists...if they weren't afraid of getting killed themselves. So  they just keep quiet.

Meanwhile, We need about 5 years of vetting before any new radicals are admitted to our country.  And even than I'm not certain that all of them would pass the duck test. 

On that, I shall say G'Nite!
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #10 on: 11 24, 15, 11:41:30:PM » Reply

No man is an island,...

Welcome to the soul of Humanity... we didn't evolve, we were created!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 11 24, 15, 11:55:20:PM » Reply

Well, if one of those Muslims has a mind to kill me, I'm ready for him.  But, frankly, I'm not expecting that.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You Cannot Stuff Everyone into a Nice Neat Box
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory