Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:08:01:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653556 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: To what benefit? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: To what benefit?  (Read 5177 times)
dondc

« Reply #12 on: 11 22, 15, 03:19:06:AM » Reply

Fax, Jim doesn't like straw men.

What's to explain?  The deputy did their job.  The heathens were over confident and under trained.  They were not refugees.  They found it rather easy to buy guns in Texas too.
The NRA is opposed to a bill that would make anyone on a watch list unable to buy one.  People such as the Ft. Hood shooter..
Explain to me now how the old white guy that just got sentenced to life in prison, shot two people that were not even Jews, when he intended to kill Jews.
Explain to me how a Sikh was shoot on 9/11, because he was wearing a turban.  Every one has people that hate.  Hate and stupidly are a poor combination.
Fact is you are in much more danger of being shot your friends, family, our self inflicted than by. "heathens". 
dondc

« Reply #13 on: 11 22, 15, 03:29:47:AM » Reply

You have a link to that Takn?
I don't have enough info on that, Google can't find it.
lakitss

« Reply #14 on: 11 22, 15, 10:40:28:AM » Reply

The flood of immigrants legal or not is in the 100's of 1000's already. Are they all a threat, of course not. The enemy will and has already taken advantage of the ideals and mantra of the Statue of Liberty. Islamists hate all infidels on a global scale. We know this. Simply allowing shiploads of unknowns in this point in time, given the endless attacks is foolhardy at best.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #15 on: 11 22, 15, 02:40:31:PM » Reply

It is a good article - I read it.  None of us want to seem heartless and uncaring especially when you see women and little children fleeing in desperation.  We pride ourselves on being a nation of good people, a multicultural society that doesn't breed terrorism.  We want to stay that way.  There are far more men in the pictures of the fleeing refugees.  I noted that and we probably are being naive if we expect them all to adapt to our western way of life and nobody rises up in some extreme act.  The radical Islamists will never accept us, they are bound on our destruction and global domination.  Will these radicals be able to persuade the weaker to turn against us, somewhere down the road after they have settled comfortably here?  You tell me?

Is it all about our image as a nation and being willing to take that risk that some of these young men refugees will not strike against us?  They won't defeat us as a nation, we are too large and capable of fighting back but they can take a few hundred as they did in Paris and are planning to do in other parts of the world.  The difference is that the jihadists are willing to blow themselves to bits while they carry out killing a handful of what they see as infidels.

What do we do - reject or accept?  Either way we could be screwed and it's not a decision I would want to make but we will all have to live by the outcome and make the best of it.

I think what we would all like to see is their nation restored and rebuilt to where they could return and live their way of life in peace but that would be a far off goal.
caserio1

« Reply #16 on: 11 22, 15, 06:07:10:PM » Reply

it's unchristian to expect to be paid for a kindness, even with gratitude
caserio1

« Reply #17 on: 11 22, 15, 06:41:49:PM » Reply

there is another question I would ask

why does don leave the fight to those with whom he disagrees?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #18 on: 11 22, 15, 09:47:07:PM » Reply

Don, here ya go.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-happened-immediately-after-this-us-city-accepted-a-few-syrian-refugees-has-many-furious/
dondc

« Reply #19 on: 11 23, 15, 01:46:10:AM » Reply

why does don leave the fight to those with whom he disagrees?
Can't disagree with that, it doesn't make sense to me.   
dondc

« Reply #20 on: 11 23, 15, 01:55:56:AM » Reply

Western Journalism, isn't some thing I would trust with the truth.  It isn't actually "media" of any kind it is a propaganda site.
They do tend to twist things a great deal, the numbers involved for instance.
No crimes committed.  They sure won't be getting welfare housing or jobs if they are truly hidden.  That is what some people are say is the reason they don't want them.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #21 on: 11 23, 15, 11:49:21:AM » Reply

you could just google it as well.  It was reported by several sources.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #22 on: 11 23, 15, 01:37:38:PM » Reply

don

Where is your proof the NRA is opposed to what you state?  BTW...how are guns any easier to obtain in TX than anywhere else?
dondc

« Reply #23 on: 11 23, 15, 02:05:22:PM » Reply

Takn, I was looking for an actually crime.  I sure I could find more about them leaving unannounced.  If some one settled me in NO, I would leave asap as well.  Probably had friends and family in other states.  I sure wouldn't live on charity if I didn't have to. 

Fax, I read it in the newspaper and saw it on TV.  You can google it easy enough.

The shooters you referred to, didn't seem to have much trouble getting their guns. 
I doubt they were air dropped from overseas. 
The Fort Hood shooter was on an FBI watch list, he bought two at a gun store filling out the required paper work.  Even the Army seemed to have concerns about his mental health, but psychiatrist are hard to come by.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: To what benefit?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory