Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:09:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653499 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: HE's ===BACKkkkkkkkk!!!!!! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: HE's ===BACKkkkkkkkk!!!!!!  (Read 921 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 11 14, 15, 08:54:21:PM » Reply

tonight ====I am sure you do.  Being a chickenshit gun nut racist will do that to you, boy.  Get over it.

11=4  safe negro is not among those chickenshit racist terms.

11-4   electing a black president has consequences in chickenshit racist states and with chickenshit teabaggers and racists in this country,

11-4   
you would think you chickenshit teabaggers who support bush and his lying invasion of iraq and his torture program would be happy fellow republican Petraeus said it

11-4   how about how big of a chickenshit moron you are, da boy?  has anybody told you that in the last 5 minutes?

Same words Hoser daddy used in Many of his old posts ---No contest--Its him !
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 11 14, 15, 09:05:32:PM » Reply

Yep, he is too predictable to fool people for long!
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 11 14, 15, 09:14:54:PM » Reply

Same words Hoser daddy used in Many of his old posts ---No contest--Its him !

ROFL - Yeah I pegged him a day or so ago, New name, same Ho-Boy, too damn funny. I have this vision of him squirming because he can't use his <fuck fuck Bush mantra,> but it's coming LOL
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 11 14, 15, 09:18:27:PM » Reply

It would seem that a leopard cannot change its spots...and those who hide behind other names eventually out themselves.

Looks like ignoring the ignorant and vulgar commentary is the best course of action for all...
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 11 14, 15, 09:31:48:PM » Reply

AND JIM WOULD KNOW THAT SOOO EITHER ITS OK WITH HIM OR HE IS GIVING HIM MORE ROPE!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #5 on: 11 14, 15, 09:59:31:PM » Reply

Looks like ignoring the ignorant and vulgar commentary is the best course of action for all...
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 11 15, 15, 05:31:40:AM » Reply

Sho Nuf.  Has Shitstain written all over it.
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 11 15, 15, 05:40:27:AM » Reply

Funny how you boys who wet your panties due to being called out as cowardly racists, and by common curse words that are used even on commercial television nowadays, and by unfunny hillbilly comics like the Cable Guy and you guffaw and laugh about until milk comes out your nose even if you are not drinking any milk, have no problems with gory pictures of dead people, tortured people, gutted dogs, pictures of women with gun barrels in their mouths, even a little girl, even one woman shown blowing her brains out with a gun barrel in her mouth.  How do you boys explain how one is so awful and upsets your princess mentalities so but the more graphic, totally psycho sick ass crap you have no problem with?  Deranged, much?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 15, 15, 06:59:55:AM » Reply

We should look for signs of psychopathology among Whites who are virulently (to borrow the ADL’s term) anti-White. This is not to suggest that all or even most Whites who express anti-White attitudes are suffering from psychopathology. In fact, the anti-White revolution is massively incentivized, so that a great many normal Whites, from university presidents and corporate executives, to media figures, politicians, and diversity entrepreneurs, personally benefit from White dispossession, both financially as well as in terms of having access to elite positions.

One obvious place to look for psychopathology is pathological empathy/altruism, common enough among Whites (and more common among Whites than any other group—the Northwest Europe culture of guilt and empathy). Pathological empathy facilitated by the media (which is forever promoting altruism by Whites toward suffering non-Whites) is doubtless important for many of the extreme anti-White statements and behaviors that are so common these days.

Kevin MacDonald
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 11 15, 15, 10:01:24:AM » Reply

Hilarious!!  Being unbiased is anti-white to you racist hicks and cretins.  I am white, my family is white, 98% of all the people I know, have known and have been friends with are white.  I guess everyone that is not a racist pig is anti-white to you goobers.  That is fine with me, you slow witted goons. 
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 11 15, 15, 10:08:38:AM » Reply

I bet the Cable Guy is Richer than YOU SHITSTAIN !
a777pilot
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 11 15, 15, 10:23:19:AM » Reply

scott_free is ho-da.  We know that.  It's OK.  I'm sure he is welcome to post here the same as I feel welcome here too.  Yes, he can be infantile and very crude in his language, but he services a purpose and has a point of view.  I have on occasion agreed with him.

To scot-free, I owe you an apology for starting a thread specifically slanted at you.  That was wrong.  It was my fault.  I have no excuse.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: HE's ===BACKkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory