Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 11:04:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663765 Posts in 298907 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I made it 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: I made it  (Read 705 times)
nannat6

« on: 08 03, 10, 12:55:55:PM » Reply

Well, I am finely feeling stronge enough to get on the computer.....I had surgery a week ago today, got out of the hospital late Fri afternoon.....and up and moving today for any length of time......got my first shower, washed and styled hair, contacts back in for first time, and actually some makeup on......LOL  Surgery went as expected.......cancer is gone, no chem/radiation.......I am not cancer free once more........only rough spot was that the doctor pushed 4-5 bags of potassium in me over days time and my veins were sensitive to it and they had to keep resticking me from arm/hand back and forth.....I woke up one morning with my right hand swollen twice it's size.....now have a bruise that goes the entire hand knuckle area.....they took blood once a day plus all the IV changing........but have only one other bruise from all of that......the doctors (6) were in awe of having a cancer patient that was not having to go for chemo/radiation or worse for a change.......when I got to thinking about it yesterday, it hit me how blessed I was that I had such a good team of doctors that caught the cancer so early.......I go tomorrow to have the staples and drainage tube taken out......not looking forward to that at all.......but anyway, just checking in to give you my update before I head back to chair for more rest........
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 08 03, 10, 01:10:16:PM » Reply

Thank God nannat and thank you for updating us.  You are a strong lady and I am very glad that things went very well.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you recover...

Sending a cyber hug your way...

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #2 on: 08 03, 10, 01:56:41:PM » Reply

Good For you, keep smiling.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 08 03, 10, 04:02:38:PM » Reply

Yay! Good to see you back online nanant.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 08 03, 10, 04:35:19:PM » Reply

I have been thinking about you Nanna and holding good thoughts and just so pleased to see your post and hear that you have come through it and no after treatment.  Make the most of the rest you must take and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 03, 10, 07:21:40:PM » Reply

Glad you came through ok, Flowers for you!
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 08 03, 10, 07:28:15:PM » Reply

I've really had it with those banner ads...right now, as I type there is one covering the bottom post replies that says "facing surgery"?

How big brother to have ads that play off the subjects of the posts...
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 03, 10, 07:32:26:PM » Reply

I know it is STRANGE isn't taken.  Gives me the creeps, when ads for your town come up too.
nannat6

« Reply #8 on: 08 04, 10, 06:28:29:PM » Reply

Thanks to you all......it is good to be back online as well.....might have spoken too early on treatment.......but that was my understanding until today......went and had the staples and "folly" tube removed......YEA, hurt like heck but feel so free now.......but saw one of the doctors and he said the pathology report was back but he could not tell me anything since he wanted the doctor who operated on me to talk to me.....crap......through me for  a loop......he said that my doctor would have to decide where to go from here.....might be treatment or just watch me closely for a while.......after I paniced after leaving, I am back to thinking that probably will not do treatment but now I have another week to worry........I don't know why they did not just wait for this appointment with my doctor in the first place.....sheeesh.......they usually don't take out staples, etc this early (usually 13 days after surgery) ....it has only been 8 days......Hubby is gong on back to work if I continue getting around well on Sun......and then come back Thurs in time for my appointment that afternoon......I don't want to go by myself and my sister can't come until Thurs.......so no use in her coming........I needed her to give my house a good cleaning.....so now, I will have to supervise hubby on the art of real clean.....and doing whatever is heavy before he leaves......LOL  Because I will not doing anything I am not suppose to....not hurting myself for any reason....but I get released to drive this next Tues so going to beauty shop and get my hair shaped.......I haven't treated myself to that in 10 yrs or more.......Might have to treat the dog to grooming as well........she is soooo matted right now and needs a bath........Talk at you all later
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 08 04, 10, 07:16:34:PM » Reply

Keep the faith nannat...

Keep smilin...

Keepin' you in our thoughts and prayer...

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I made it
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About