Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:10:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662784 Posts in 298813 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: school on windows 10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: school on windows 10  (Read 448 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 02, 15, 04:59:16:PM » Reply

should be one... I tell ya...

well I discovered that my tablet is alright... it just didn't charge on
Windows 10...

so I put the IPhone on Windows 10 to charge  and it didn't charge either....

so there you have it... lesson 1...now it could be the computer... but everything else I used in the USB is ok...

Oh!  charged it on Windows 7 laptop with WIFI  and tablet works like brand new...

Windows 10 is something else...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 11 02, 15, 06:23:01:PM » Reply

I keep getting offers on my Windows 7 laptop to upgrade to Windows 10 for free.  Not at the moment thanks!  After seeing all your frustration with the 10 program luv, I warned my husband but he went ahead and upgraded his own Windows 7 laptop.  It took two days, a lot of swearing and utter frustration for him to sort it all out and I held my tongue, not wanting to say "I told you so".  He just kept persevering and now says it's a great program but I still want to wait until some of the wrinkles have been ironed out before I have my peace disrupted.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 11 02, 15, 08:50:26:PM » Reply

considering that I am really not computer smart... I still can't figure out how to get my pics from google... it's a battle to get google taskbar....

you see...

Windows 10 has this thing called Microsoft Edge... it's a hard thing to figure out... you like it cause it offer a lot of difference...

but it won't allow you to make other browsers your home or start up page... it has something to do with Microsoft and you have to have MSN or Bing as your browser....

You can use others but you have to somehow put it in your favorites...

I don't like the way it offers Yahoo Mail either... it eliminates the spam all together... but as you know... some of the spam ain't spam.... so I go to another site just to see if any of  the spam that they won't let you see anymore to see  if it's something that you didn't want to miss....

if I was you....I'd wait a bit before I loaded Windows 10 in the computer...

the only thing good about it is the fact that you can see movies... but not a really big selection... and sometimes you can see them and sometimes you can't....

always offering that you buy programs with your credit card so you can get to where you want to go on the computer....

And with this not being about to recharge your tablet is something else too... I can do it on Window 7 but not on  10....Huh??
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 11 02, 15, 11:21:30:PM » Reply

Yes Luv, I'm going to wait a while.  He is getting more used to it and he says he really likes Edge as a browser.  I'm still figuring out my Mac desktop and the different photo programs on there,...........and then there's my Android Toshiba tablet !   All this technology just makes me want to curl up with a good book and I mean a real book!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: school on windows 10
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory