Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 06:48:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663629 Posts in 298895 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Starting my day early 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Starting my day early  (Read 123 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 27, 15, 07:17:34:AM » Reply

and I don't know why? lol

something tells me to just get up and see what you can get yourself into today...

first I go out and feed the birds....  oh maybe later... it's still dark here...those darn birds are eating a lot these days... I fill up the feeders in the morning

and by night it's all gone... some wasted but they are getting that also...which is a good thing...

so when the feeders are empty... they come to the back door and it sets off the alarm and of course I go out and see... and there they are                   wondering when I'm gonna fill of the feeders again and telling me to hurry cause they are hungry...lol

so I happily go out and fill them up...but now...

Lowes had a sale on bird food at 1.98 a bag... so I got two... thought that would last a month... and it lasted a day...

I don't know what they are going to do this winter cause...I'm not going out there in the snow...any ideas... or should I move the feeders closer to the driveway so it will be easier...

we get 4 or 5 feet of snow here or should I say waist high after it's blown...the only one going threw that pile is bigum...but he makes a path....

those darn birds.... maybe in trouble here...

we're going to have a high of 59 later today... that's good but it's going to get cold by Friday... but I was surprised to see that the temps for Nov will be in the mid 60s... loving that...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 27, 15, 11:18:36:AM » Reply

7 am early? I've already been up 3 hours by then...got a 3 mile walk in, went to Lowes and spread some fall fertilizer by 7:30. :-)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 10 27, 15, 11:54:19:AM » Reply

The early bird gets the worm as they say.

Me, I just generally don't sleep much anyway...in 1 or 2 hour spurts...haven't had a full night's sleep in ages, usually just when I'm sick or medicated.

Between the dogs last night, especially Rowan feeling left out and needing to constantly beg to get on the bed and my brother texting me that his wife took ill and is in the hospital, on top of our little man's issues, it was a very fitful night.

Trying to get my bearings and get some things accomplished before work.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 27, 15, 06:44:14:PM » Reply

Time changes this Sunday... and I don't know if that has something to do with the sleeping patterns we have... but it's          feels like midnight right now and it is about 6 30pm right now... so I do wake up earlier but I try not to stay up... that comes with aging I know...

this day has been ok... neighbor came over and visited and another got locked out of his house and needed a screwdriver to get back in... so he borrowed mines... he got in... but it was amazing to see how he did it...I could break and enter now with no sweat....lol

the things we learn...huh?

all in a day.... I tell ya...

but if I really wanted to enter someone's home... I'd just use a glass cutter instead of breaking the glass and no one could hear... and open the latch... and presto... entry...

insurance... insurance... insurance...

folks are after the hoarder in the neighborhood... her roof is not safe and she may have to relocate according to the board of health for her roof...

the busy body neighbor has been calling like a rat fiend...on everybody here...she called parks and recreation on my city trees when I was cutting them down for safety.... she really needs to stop... cause folks don't have the money to do everything everybody else can do...

she's call the dog catcher on the hoarder also...dogs are licensed...she has several....

the hoarder does paper routes for income...and is out all nite and afternoon delivering 8 routes...for the money... she pics up other peoples trash/treasures while doing that... so she can sell it in her back and front yard for income... and it's a mess...  but I'm not mad at her... cause it's hustle here....but she can't maintain her yard well enough and the neighbors are getting restless...with rat control and all... whew!

I don't know... and I'm not casting no stones....

I need to straighten out my garage before the weather sets in or the spring will be something else... I just have too much stuff and no place to put it...like garden tools and car stuff...it's a 2 car garage with no shelves... I made shelves but I need mores....but there's actually no room... back in the day in these old houses they must have all had volkswagons

Anyway....

found out why the grounds are so clean around the bird feeders...

squirrels

have come to visit...I like them as long as they don't move in...

I'm going to try and start using the camera again...
caserio1

« Reply #4 on: 10 27, 15, 11:51:08:PM » Reply

crows and blue jays can be taught to remember you

and will remember you for two years even if they don't see you in that time

they're noisy little critters but will eat out of yer hand

and are smart enough to use tools
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 28, 15, 07:01:49:AM » Reply

My finch will flutter outside my window here until I fill the feeders. They know me well.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Starting my day early
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory