Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 03:02:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663252 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's just cold in this house... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: it's just cold in this house...  (Read 125 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 13, 15, 11:56:47:AM » Reply

but it's ok... sometimes it's colder inside than outside this time of the year...

went to the store yesterday and got more dog food for the month of November...so just in case the dog will survive on rations...lol

but a lady recognized me... I didn't her.... she was introduced to me by the lady across the street a couple of years back...

she did want to be friends at one time but I passed on it because I didn't want to get involved with the grandmothers of the baby the two grandmothers had their son and daughter to produce....you could tell they tolerated each other because of the child...  Me I don't want to get involved in that mess...ok

the lady across the street has mental sons... and the lady I met at the store is the mother of the daughter that produced the baby by one of the mental sons....

Anyway... I remember her name and asked, Is that you?

She came over to my car and we talked for a while....

Now I know for sure who the guy is killing all the grass and vandalizing all the cars in the neighborhood...

The lady across the street...

you see, one went  to prison for murder, plea bargained down to manslaughter....  one  went to prison for attempting to steal a car and attempted rape.... and one went to prison for domestic violence on his baby mama...

her other son who does not live there with them also went to prison for domestic violence.....

the moral of the story is stay as far  away from these charactors as much as possible .....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 13, 15, 01:02:52:PM » Reply

Wow...I would keep a distance too. Just say hello in passing.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 10 14, 15, 12:46:18:AM » Reply

Never leave your doors unlocked.   That is really scary!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 14, 15, 09:59:58:AM » Reply

This is what they means by taking on a new personality...

and I'm telling you it's hard...

saying it's hard to change...

but it can be done...

first I feel sorry... really sorry for the mentally challenged...

sorry... but not foolish...ok

the challenges the lady across the street must have ... whether she bought if on herself or not...

I want to reach out and offer advice... but I doubt threw her own personality... she more than likely wouldn't appreciate it...

so yes... I will leave them alone and hope that they will change their ways... I doubt that also...

in the conversation the lady I met at the store.... says that the lady across the street is having  difficulties with her now 1000.00 month house payment...and with not being able to find a job and her sons staying in the court systems and that can be costly... her or their only result may be to do what evers necessary to survive...  except where it comes to finding a job... hell you can start yourself a business doing janitorial services with some companies... seen that done... successfully....

but you have to have the brain power to start that and keep it going...

it's also hard to not have transportation here... but I offered to the lady while we were talking that you can get a car at the impound lot for almost nothing and just keep it up until you can do better...  usually those cars sit in the lot for 6 months so the tires maybe flat and the battery needs to be charged...maybe the owner of the car couldn't get it back for reason unbeknownst to anyone but them... their loss can be your gain....

it's going to be cold this winter and sitting back doing nothing in a situation such as... is not what I would do... I would try...and get all able body persons in the house to contribute all they got to make it work...

and yes my doors are secure and my cameras in full range....

I tell you...I tell you....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's just cold in this house...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory