Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 01:47:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662953 Posts in 298828 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: settling in for tonight 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: settling in for tonight  (Read 133 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 11, 15, 07:51:38:PM » Reply

anticipating the walking dead season 6... I will be playing the rerun of it over and over till next Sunday...

don't get into soap operas.... this is it...lol

made some red beans and rice for dinner... and it smells good... beans before bed is not good... I tell you....

just got tomorrow left in the 70s and it goes down and will probably stay there until... thinking about cutting the roses down and covering with mulch... only one rose showed all season...they are stringy and tall but no flowers... climbers... but thin... so I will go out and cover them for the next season to come... I had a bunch of them now I only have 6 or 7...

but there's room for other seeds next year... just wish I could get some of those lupines I love so much... may have to order some...all the plants I ordered from the garden places didn't make it... so it's like throwing money out the door.....

bigum made his spot in the back of the hostas and no tulip are expected to survive back there...

I filled the new bird feeders up to the top and it's all gone... most of it spilled on the sedums below... they had better clean that mess up before I get out there... I tell you...I will get seeds that attract red birds next time...

tomorrow I will go out and get those watermelons that are still out there and cut down the vine... I had them climbing on a pole...cause of the critters that come around like ground hogs, rats, rabbits and whatever...

the spiders were interesting to look at and I kept them safe but now it's time to rid the garden of all the bugs and such for a fresh start in the spring...

I may even rake the yard this year... the weed cover that took over the whole back yard is something... I think it is the flowering crawler that comes with blue grass... I don't like it cause it smothers the blue grass...

it's like a vine... so raking it up and getting rid of it will help... it's not unattractive but it not grass...

the front is not like that... it's only the back yard.... I think weed b gon works the best....

tomorrow I just hope I can wake up and feel really good instead of struggling threw the morning trying to get prepared for any work around here...but I have to do what I can do and that's the best I can do...

Oh... I got a new winter jacket and it's light but I'm not going to be shoveling snow in it... just something to wear while I drive to the grocery store...it was cheap so it will work...

haven't bought boots in a good while feeling the need for that... but we will see... I still have those heavy thick shoes to walk in the snow with... put on some thick socks and bam... feet will survive... have to protect our feet in the winter months at all cost...they carry the weight of the world on them... and take a lot of abuse from all we put them threw...   just imagine running, walking, digging, standing... question is how do we rate our feet?

I think I will take a little bit more interest in them this winter... soaking and keeping the dead skin away... I use to do all that once upon a time... taking stuff for granted that they will always work for me is taking things for granted...

now my knees are a different story....lol and the aching back is neglected too... but I'll pull out the inversion table and spend some time stretching... that should help....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 15, 05:02:35:AM » Reply

Weed be Gone works great but will not kill that one weed vine  that crawls. It can only be killed with weed/grass killer. I battled that at my last yard. I try to pull as much of that vine up and then pray closely with roundup and it takes a few times to kill it.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: settling in for tonight
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory