Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:36:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663254 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama not welcome in Roseburg, Oregon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Obama not welcome in Roseburg, Oregon  (Read 704 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 10 06, 15, 07:46:04:AM » Reply

Obama’s “not welcome” in Roseburg because people think he will “grandstand for political purposes.”

Obama “has no connection with this community,” it would be “very inappropriate and … disrespectful to the families” of the victims to make an appearance there to further politicize the event.

Any appearance there would be nothing more than a “campaign stop” to push an agenda “to take away Americans’ right to own firearms.”

It shows not only a total disdain and disregard for our Constitution, but our very citizens, but especially those of us right here in Douglas county.

We believe in the Second Amendment. We believe in the whole Constitution.

Watch the interview below.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/05/obama-not-welcome-in-oregon-town-after-politicizing-murders-says-publisher-259912
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 10 06, 15, 07:50:24:AM » Reply

by one newspaper asshole.  bitch.  this is the thing about chickenshit racist teabaggers- if obama did NOT go to this town to meet the shot up guy who heroically stood up to the crazed republican, to talk to the families of the victims, to offer comfort and solace, to show the country's concern and gratitude in many cases, THEN YOU CHICKENSHIT TEABAGGERS WOULD BE BITCHING AT HIM FOR NOT SHOWING UP.  because it was christians supposedly being singled out, not muslims.  but when he does decide to go, THEN YOU BITCH AT HIM FOR GRANDSTANDING...FOR TRYING TO POLITICIZE A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN SHOOTING UP SO MANY PEOPLE.....

you teabaggers are sickening...

* clint revulsion.gif (857.69 KB, 240x228 - viewed 28 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 06, 15, 07:50:58:AM » Reply

The Westboro cult is also planning on politicizing and protesting the funerals along with Obama.

David Jacques and community leaders do not want Obama to come grandstand at the funerals:

We talked to dozens upon dozens of citizens, some family members of the victims, our elected officials. And you may have a copy, if you don’t I’d be glad to read from it on the air that our Douglas County commissioners along with our Douglas County sheriff, who is very popular, and our chief of police all came to consensus language about him not being welcome here to grandstand for political purposes.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 10 06, 15, 07:52:20:AM » Reply

liar.  obama is not protesting or politicizing any funerals.  what the fuck are you talking about, lying asshole?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 06, 15, 07:53:39:AM » Reply

If he request their wishes and stays in D.C.

We talked to dozens upon dozens of citizens, some family members of the victims, our elected officials. And you may have a copy, if you don’t I’d be glad to read from it on the air that our Douglas County commissioners along with our Douglas County sheriff, who is very popular, and our chief of police all came to consensus language about him not being welcome here to grandstand for political purposes.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 10 06, 15, 07:54:38:AM » Reply

fuck them.  there are teabagger assholes in many parts of the country, dickheaded liar.  all these assholes are gun nut teabaggers.  fuck them.  fuck you. 
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 10 06, 15, 08:01:16:AM » Reply

this is their very popular police chief- total gun nut loon, believes sandy hook was a government conspiracy!!!!  get it, chickenshit?

Outrage over gun control laws has been spewing forth and much is up for debate after the shooting at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College on Thursday. Now, there is even more controversy as Sheriff John Hanlin of Douglas County, whose force responded to and investigated the mass shooting, had posted on Facebook about a supposed conspiracy theory regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

The NY Times is reporting Hanlin has long made clear that he is in opposition of stronger gun laws. He also made his views perfectly evident to Vice President Joe Biden via a message posted on his police department’s Facebook page back on Jan. 13, 2013.

This was right after the mass shooting massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, and Hanlin almost pleaded with Biden to “NOT tamper with or attempt to amend” the Second Amendment. The post is actually still up on the Facebook page of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office, as of this writing.
“Gun control is NOT the answer to preventing heinous crimes like school shootings. (Efforts to restrict gun ownership) would be irresponsible and an indisputable insult to the American people.”
“…any federal regulation enacted by Congress or by executive order of the president offending the constitutional rights of my citizens shall not be enforced by me or by my deputies, nor will I permit the enforcement of any unconstitutional regulations or orders by federal officers within the borders of Douglas County Oregon.”

Now, in another note, Hanlin had posted on his personal Facebook page about three days prior to posting the letter on the department’s page. His post was a bit different and it was of a YouTube video that suggested the Sandy Hook shootings and even the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks may have been staged by the federal government to provide a way of “disarming the public” through gun control.

That post has since been deleted, but it was already copied and had screenshots taken of it before it was taken down. The video had comments from Hanlin that urged his Facebook friends to watch the video which has a producer claim that all parents of children “allegedly shot” were actors.

The sheriff even said, “This makes me wonder who we can trust anymore.”

The post drew a lot of criticism and was taken down by Hanlin, but it really hasn’t been mentioned much until now. The post came right around a month after the massacre at Sandy Hook in December of 2012.
The letter on the Facebook page of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is getting some attention again as well. People have started liking it and commenting on it once more, and it’s bringing to light the issue with Hanlin’s personal post of the Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy theory video.

On Friday, Hanlin didn’t say much but simply let it be known that the gun control issue has “certainly got to be a part of the discussion.” He wouldn’t elaborate further and merely thought it inappropriate for his own opinions to air a day after the shooting in Oregon.
He did eventually state firmly that his “position on it has not changed.”

Sheriff John Hanlin has a lot on his hands with the investigation and handling of the shooting at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College. Unfortunately, the post regarding a possible conspiracy theory at Sandy Hook Elementary is what has jumped to the spotlight.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2467718/sandy-hook-officer-investigating-oregon-college-shooting-shared-conspiracy-theory-on-facebook/#sSmV45ourML6J4cC.99

* gun nut oregon sheriff.jpg (59.12 KB, 630x462 - viewed 8 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 10 06, 15, 08:49:04:AM » Reply

Fuck Obama, he is not welcome there with his political agenda.   They see right through the idiot.   Get it.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 10 06, 15, 09:12:19:AM » Reply

Obama was politicizing the event the moment the bullets stopped flying and any facts were known.  Never let a "crisis" go to waste toward advancing the authoritarian state.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 10 06, 15, 09:20:09:AM » Reply

fuck you teabaggers.  if it had been a muslim shooting up christians, especially a black muslim, and not a conservative republican gun hoarder, you would have been spewing this story non-stop.  it is a real story, unlike that crap you chickenshit teabaggers have posted about 500,000 times so far about stand down orders at benghazi, about obama or clinton changing the talking points petraeus told congress, about some kind of email problem, all that bullshit...THIS REALLY HAPPENED...PEOPLE REALLY DIED BECAUSE OF THIS GUN NUT CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN. 

AND I GUESS THIS CHICKENSHIT SHERIFF WAS NOT POLITICIZING THE 20 DEAD GRADE SCHOOLERS KILLED BY AN ASSAULT WEAPON CARRYING LOON WHEN HE SAID IT NEVER HAPPENED...SOME SORT OF PLOT TO GET GUN CONTROL?  you fuckers are so sickeningly stupid and full of bullshit. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 10 06, 15, 09:22:38:AM » Reply

Chuck gets it and so do the people in Douglas county.   Obama doesn't care nor does he listen.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 10 06, 15, 09:24:36:AM » Reply

not very many people there, chickenshit.  fuck you.  you are lying.  most welcome the president.  you are a lying sack of shit, bitch.  only teabaggers and racist gun nuts would not welcome the president of the united states, you asshole liar. 

from the real newspaper of this tiny city, not that teabagger bullshit neighborhood paper, asshole:

UCC Shooting: President Obama will visit Roseburg

Article
Comments (0)

Share on email Share on print SmallerLarger
President Barack Obama will be in Roseburg Friday to visit with families of the victims of the shooting at Umpqua Community College, a White House official informed The News-Review.

The President plans to visit privately with the families. Additional information relating to his visit to Oregon will be released in the next few days.

Obama has been to Oregon numerous times. His brother-in-law Craig Robinson was the men’s basketball coach at Oregon State University in Corvallis from 2008 to 2014. First Lady Michelle Obama, Robinson’s sister, has been the commencement speaker at OSU.

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/18517013-113/ucc-shooting-president-obama-will-visit-roseburg
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama not welcome in Roseburg, Oregon
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory