Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:05:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: :- ) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: :- )  (Read 3783 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #12 on: 10 06, 15, 06:19:20:PM » Reply

(( This question is for our two resident loons.  If you showed the below to 100 adults...what would they upon cursory inspection think it was ))

Seeing as there is no C4 or a detonator, I'd say it's a clock...
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #13 on: 10 06, 15, 06:25:34:PM » Reply

Ya, but you not a COLLEGE EDUCATED TEACHER!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #14 on: 10 06, 15, 06:28:43:PM » Reply

(( Ya, but you not a COLLEGE EDUCATED TEACHER! ))

And how would you know that??
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #15 on: 10 06, 15, 06:30:38:PM » Reply

jigsaw,

How can you be so sure...and apparently several college educated school employees were concerned what it could be. I also cite...the shoe bomber wearing a very innocent looking pair of shoes or the passenger wearing explosive underwear...had their design been better...could the end result have been much different?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #16 on: 10 06, 15, 06:35:51:PM » Reply

since he showed it to his engineering teacher and said it was a clock, and the fact once you plug it in, the time is displayed, and the fact it is so tiny that only a moron would design a bomb that might cause about the same damage as a bottle rocket, i would say a clock.  and the fact that the police chief SAID THE POLICE WHO WERE CALLED SAID THEY KNEW IT NOT A CLOCK RIGHT AWAY BUT THEY STILL ARRESTED HIM, FROGWALKED HIM OUT OF SCHOOL, TOOK HIM TO KID JAIL FOR 3 HOURS WITHOUT GIVING HIM A PHONE CALL, AND THE SCHOOL SUSPENDED HIM FOR 3 DAYS.  AFTER THE COPS KNEW RIGHT AWAY IT WAS NOT A TINY BOMB IN A TINY PENCIL BOX. 
JigSaw-II

« Reply #17 on: 10 06, 15, 06:39:32:PM » Reply

jst ~ Because I know the difference between a bomb and a home made clock.  Anybody who does not know the difference, should stay completely away from both...
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 06, 15, 06:45:07:PM » Reply

jigsaw,

You are not the one's at that particular school...and would you have caught Richard Reid's Shoes or the Detroit bomber's underwear?  My point is...the kids device was made to look like a bomb...doesn't matter what you see there in the briefcase...as components may not be visible.  Or can you convince me otherwise? 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #19 on: 10 06, 15, 07:21:11:PM » Reply

Try letting a little white kid build a miniature Grandfather clock with the pendulum looking like kinda like a noose and see if he gets an invite from the Prez.

JigSaw-II

« Reply #20 on: 10 06, 15, 07:45:38:PM » Reply

(( Or can you convince me otherwise? ))

Not even going to try.  Looking at your tract recored of members, on this forum, changing your mind, I'd be wasting my time.  So I ques it's up to you to change you own mind.  If you think it is a bomb, then in your own mind, it must be...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #21 on: 10 06, 15, 07:59:51:PM » Reply

Nobody ever said it WAS a time bomb. To date all they've ever said was that it had the same characteristics and appearance of one. And to not condemn those who may have thought that as well.

jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 10 06, 15, 08:05:19:PM » Reply

I think you're putting a political slant to it. Again...if 100 non-partisan adults viewed the clock...what would their impression be...with preconceived notions set aside?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #23 on: 10 06, 15, 08:06:50:PM » Reply

bullshit.  people on this board have said he was trying to scare people on purpose so he could sue the school, or get fame or whatever.  some kind of dumbass teabagger conspiracy you fools always fall for.  when you don't stand for anything, you always fall for anything.  like you teabaggers.  for example. you don't give a shit about the truth.  or you wouldn't watch fox, listen to rush, quote newsmax or infowars or free republic or whiffle or mild bill. 

I think you're putting a political slant to it. Again...if 100 non-partisan adults viewed the clock...what would their impression be...with preconceived notions set aside?

the police chief said the cops who were called out knew it was a tiny clock right away.  that is what matters. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: :- )
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory