Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 09:13:10:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663136 Posts in 298844 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: :- ) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: :- )  (Read 3835 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #36 on: 10 07, 15, 12:00:30:AM » Reply

It must have been pudding happy hour...the silence is wonderful.

The point remains that this young man is part of an agenda, whether a willing participant or not...and given his father's apparent fervor for activism, I suspect young Ahmed knew exactly what he was bringing to school that day and the reaction it would likely elicit.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #37 on: 10 07, 15, 12:00:55:AM » Reply

(( "Try taking it through TSA"

HK91...I wonder what our friend jigsaw's response to that will be? ))

You boys aren't going to like my response. But I'm going to give it to you anyway.  After the kids case goes though the X-ray machine and no explosive are detected, the TSA Agent asks the kid to open his case.  The kid open his case and the TSA Agent inspect the inside of the case, the TSA Agent ask the kid if his clock is a school's science project.  The kid says "Kind of".  The TSA Agent says, nice job. You an go now, enjoy your trip...

TSA Agents are trained to know the difference between a bomb and a clock...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #38 on: 10 07, 15, 01:19:16:AM » Reply

Wrong. The TSA agent would hold the package for a supervisor to inspect further to insure their is nothing inside the clock components itself.  They may then insist he put it inside his check in luggage and not his carry on.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #39 on: 10 07, 15, 01:21:16:AM » Reply

True that^^^
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #40 on: 10 07, 15, 09:23:48:AM » Reply

Sure Jim, just like they make you put all your electronic devices in your luggage, instead of carry on...  *snark snark*
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #41 on: 10 07, 15, 01:54:54:PM » Reply

jigsaw,

I respectfully disagree with your assumption...as the TSA would take the person carrying the device into a secure area and inspect it...I highly doubt they would allow it onto an aircraft, as it may comprise only a portion of the bomb.   Also...why is this kid being hailed a hero, when all he did was disassemble a 1980 style alarm clock and pretend he made it from scratch? 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #42 on: 10 07, 15, 02:00:27:PM » Reply

The kid made a timing device for provocative reasons.   Yes, he has the brains to make a bomb.  Nothing new with Muslim teenagers especially when coached by their activist father.   No one is fooled, not even Obama.   Obama is just using it to his advantage just as he is with the Oregon tragedy.   
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #43 on: 10 07, 15, 03:56:35:PM » Reply

Sure Jim, just like they make you put all your electronic devices in your luggage, instead of carry on...  *snark snark*

Are you telling us that you can actually envision a TSA agent allowing this kid to "carry on" a small suitcase looking device with what appears to be an electronic timer embedded into it into the cabin of a full aircraft where other passengers will see it?

JigSaw-II

« Reply #44 on: 10 07, 15, 04:35:45:PM » Reply

(( Also...why is this kid being hailed a hero, when all he did was disassemble a 1980 style alarm clock and pretend he made it from scratch? ))

You seem to forget, this kid didn't ask to be a hero.  The school, law enforcement officers and the news media did that.  Doesn't matter how this kid made his clock, he was proud of his project and wanted to show it off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim ~ I don't envision any thing as to the TSA.  You and some others have taken this issue and made a game of it, so I'm just playing along...

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #45 on: 10 07, 15, 05:31:32:PM » Reply

Nice backtrack.  You forget.  I just got here too....
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #46 on: 10 07, 15, 09:25:35:PM » Reply

jigsaw,

You take a briefcase with the exact same device through an Airport Security Checkpoint...and I promise I'll send you a Christmas Card every year while you're in the Pen!
JigSaw-II

« Reply #47 on: 10 07, 15, 09:41:19:PM » Reply

Jst ~ Been there done that.  As a Field Service Engeneer/Techniction with Brown & Sharpe Mfg. Co, I carried electronic components in my briefcase all the time.  After opening the briefcase showing it's content and explaining why I had them.  I'd be sent on my way, briefcase in tow...

Btw ~ my last 10 flights were after 9/11...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: :- )
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory