Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:22:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662681 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Every now and then 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Every now and then  (Read 109 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #12 on: 10 06, 15, 12:03:46:AM » Reply

I'm not afraid of that, no.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 10 06, 15, 12:06:18:AM » Reply

From time to time our president accidentally does something that, while not without risk, could help American.

One step forward and 4 steps back still makes for a bad President.  And unworthy of kudo's or Nobel Prizes.  AFAIC
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 10 06, 15, 12:29:44:AM » Reply

I'm not afraid of that, no.
Wow!

It is a wonder you have lived long enough to learn to read or write with that bizarre attitude!

You actually believe you see no dangers from the inventors of suicide bombing having nuclear weapons and unlimited funding?
Baretta19

« Reply #15 on: 10 06, 15, 05:04:32:AM » Reply

What's being overlook here is that Putin is not the same President they had back in 2001, Being ex-KGB (lol) Putin I suspect has no problem with destroying everything in his path, couple him with a dictator who has no issue with murdering his citizens, Russia / Assad will win this thing regardless of how many people they slaughter.

Without the help of the US there are no other nations that can handle the Russian war machine, rest assured over the next 6 months the campaign will turn from the economy and gay sex to how do WE stop Russia.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #16 on: 10 06, 15, 05:24:31:AM » Reply

What's being overlook here is that Putin is not the same President they had back in 2001, Being ex-KGB (lol) Putin I suspect has no problem with destroying everything in his path, couple him with a dictator who has no issue with murdering his citizens, Russia / Assad will win this thing regardless of how many people they slaughter.

Without the help of the US there are no other nations that can handle the Russian war machine, rest assured over the next 6 months the campaign will turn from the economy and gay sex to how do WE stop Russia.

Have you forgotten that Russia lost to Afghanistan before we got there??

There is lots of money to be made if you figure out the ending early and play it.
Baretta19

« Reply #17 on: 10 06, 15, 06:00:58:AM » Reply

Russia was not making any progress against Al Queda, not the same as losing, the real loss came when we started to train and arm Bin Laden followers. Back then it was the "new" Russia and they were trying to fight a PC war like we did in Viet Nam. Putin has pretty much labeled EVERYONE in Syria as a terrorist and will simple bomb until it's all over, He has no fear of President Obumbler since e left the door wide open for Putin to enter Syria. Putin is going to do what the world wanted the US to do, as we ALWAYS do, come to the aid of a country being devastated by a maniacal dictator but we have shown that "todays" America has been sufficiently liberalized to sit back and watch innocent people get slaughtered
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 06, 15, 06:04:21:AM » Reply

All pretty flowers but Russia got their asses kicked. ISIS has all our latest weapons now thanks to Obamas ineptness..  Same thing as before and they have more money now and hold Oil.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #19 on: 10 06, 15, 06:10:51:AM » Reply

that is not anything like what is going on!!  where do you dig up these bizarre illusions of reality?  not that any country, including russia, who actually wants to put any large number of troops on the ground in the middle east is not insane, but that is not what is happening here.  we still give lots of military shit to our dictator puppet regimes in the middle east- to iraq, to afghanistan, to saudi arabia, to kuwait, to UAR, to Egypt, to Jordan, etc. and that is what russia is doing with their dictator puppet Assad in Syria. 
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 10 06, 15, 06:24:16:AM » Reply

I wasn't on drugs back then like you admit,,I remember it clearly and don't need to get it from a BIZARRE place,,, much less from a bullshitter on a piss ant forum with no links

PISS OFF N..
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Every now and then
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats