Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 02:15:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661853 Posts in 298728 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Britain gave up their guns in 1997 now they have a knife attack evey 4 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Britain gave up their guns in 1997 now they have a knife attack evey 4  (Read 43 times)
ttopcat

« on: 10 05, 15, 05:03:18:PM » Reply

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html
Britain gave up their guns in 1997 now they have a knife attack every 4 minutes 130,000 a year.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 15, 05:06:43:PM » Reply

Wow , that makes you feel much safer.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 10 05, 15, 05:07:33:PM » Reply

I thought those idiots actually ban blades over 4"??
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 10 05, 15, 05:19:30:PM » Reply

They can still own rifles and shotguns and there is still the illegal availability of guns of all kind.  Just because it's a law..........................well you know the rest.

Trying to compare a country that fits into almost every one of our 50 (States) countries is extremely unbalanced to say the least.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 10 05, 15, 07:23:57:PM » Reply

Release: Crime in England and Wales, Year Ending March 2015   

Released: 16 July 2015 (Latest) Next edition: 15 October 2015
This product is designated as National Statistics All editions of this release
Contact

John Flatley

Public Policy Division

crimestatistics@ons.gsi.gov.uk

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7592 8695

Survey name(s): Crime Survey for England and Wales

Latest figures from the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) showed that, for the offences it covers, there were an estimated 6.8 million incidents of crime against households and resident adults (aged 16 and over). This is a 7% decrease compared with the previous year’s survey, and the lowest estimate since the CSEW began in 1981.

The decrease in all CSEW crime was driven by a reduction in the all theft offences category (down 8%). Within this group there were falls in the sub-categories of theft from the person (down 21%) and other theft of personal property (down 22%). However, there was no significant change in other sub-categories such as domestic burglary and vehicle-related theft.

In contrast to the CSEW, there was a 3% increase in police recorded crime compared with the previous year, with 3.8 million offences recorded in the year ending March 2015.

The rise in the police figures was driven by increases in violence against the person offences (up by 23% compared with the previous year). However, this increase is thought to reflect changes in recording practices rather than a rise in violent crime. The CSEW estimate for violent crime showed no change compared with the previous year’s survey, following decreases over the past 4 years.

Offences involving knives and sharp instruments increased by 2% in the year ending March 2015. This small rise masked more significant changes at offence level with an increase in assaults (up 13%, from 11,911 to 13,488) and a  decrease in robberies (down 14%, from 11,927 to 10,270). In addition, the related category of weapon possession offences also rose by 10% (from 9,050 to 9,951).

let me ask you teabagger simpletons....would you rather be attacked by an idiot with a gun or an idiot with a knife?  maybe you boys are so wimpy they seem equal but to those of us who can defend ourselves, it is the gun that is the hardest to defend.  i guess that is why you wimpy cowards want to carry guns around on you all the time. 
Baretta19

« Reply #5 on: 10 05, 15, 07:30:59:PM » Reply

would you rather be attacked by an idiot with a gun or an idiot with a knife?

Doesn't really matter because they're dead either way, although I might be laughing too hard at the guy with a knife
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #6 on: 10 05, 15, 07:33:16:PM » Reply

from the above post:

Survey name(s): Crime Survey for England and Wales

Latest figures from the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) showed that, for the offences it covers, there were an estimated 6.8 million incidents of crime against households and resident adults (aged 16 and over). This is a 7% decrease compared with the previous year’s survey, and the lowest estimate since the CSEW began in 1981.[/B]

would you rather be attacked by an idiot with a gun or an idiot with a knife?

Doesn't really matter because they're dead either way, although I might be laughing too hard at the guy with a knife
[/SIZE][/B]

are you suggesting when you are in public with a gun you have it locked and loaded and in your hand just waiting for someone with a gun to try and shoot you?  that is hilarious!!  you give paranoid gun nuts a clownish name.  you are amazingly stupid. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 10 05, 15, 07:46:14:PM » Reply

let me ask you teabagger simpletons....would you rather be attacked by an idiot with a gun or an idiot with a knife?

Actually. I like your choice.  An idiot with a knife looking down the barrel of an acp .40 would be optimal...
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #8 on: 10 05, 15, 07:47:36:PM » Reply

Don't they have Knife Free Zones?
ttopcat

« Reply #9 on: 10 05, 15, 09:09:21:PM » Reply

Criminals will find away to wreak havoc on society won't they.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #10 on: 10 05, 15, 09:39:25:PM » Reply

So, will they be outlawing knives next? ? ? ? ? ?

After that, then what? ? ? ? ? ?

Eventually, they will arrest you for making a FIST!!!!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #11 on: 10 05, 15, 09:43:56:PM » Reply

I read In England some Hooligans [as they call them] were out side a woman's home making threats --she held up a kitchen knife and --You guessed it -shes the one in trouble !!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Britain gave up their guns in 1997 now they have a knife attack evey 4
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory