Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 06:30:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Has Not Shown Any Images of Mass Shooter, Much Less Fake One 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: CNN Has Not Shown Any Images of Mass Shooter, Much Less Fake One  (Read 80 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 10 05, 15, 01:11:03:PM » Reply

That Viral Story About CNN ‘Lightening’ Images Of The Oregon Shooter Is 100% Right Wing Bullsh*t (IMAGES)
AUTHOR: KERRY-ANNE OCTOBER 5, 2015 10:42 AM

If your social media circles include the odd bigoted uncle or old high school acquaintance, then you will probably have seen the story of CNN “lightening” images of the mixed race Oregon shooter to make him look white. As it turns out, this “story” is 100% right wing bullsh*t, and yes, we can prove it.

Conservative Treehouse ran the headline: “The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted…” and featured the image again, but with some very unambiguous subtitles.

The story was later picked up across right-wing media, finally making it’s way to the pages of Alex Jones‘ Infowars.

But there was just one problem: CNN never showed this image. In fact, as CNN’s Brian Stelter confirmed on Twitter, CNN hasn’t shown ANY image of the shooter.

If you look at every site that ran this story, not a single article links to an example of CNN actually showing this image. It is pure fabrication.

So where did the image come from?

The team over at Little Green Footballs did some research and discovered the likely origin of the altered image was infamous “troll hole” 8chan:

The entire right-wing media has been having a fit over an entirely fake story, no doubt concocted to ignite a race-baiting war of words to distract people from conversation about gun control. “Not only is the liberal media coming after your guns,” they cry, “but they’re trying to literally whitewash the details of the Oregon shooting.”

The case speaks volumes for the confirmation bias of the right-wing media, that no one even bothered to verify this story before running it. Further proof, as if it were needed, that the purpose of the conservative media is to recycle jargon, bigotry and soundbites – and to hell with the truth.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/10/05/that-viral-story-about-cnn-lightening-images-of-the-oregon-shooter-is-100-right-wing-bullsht-images/

here is the picture that right wing troll 8chan photoshopped that buttridden fell for. 

* chris harper white boy.jpg (25.91 KB, 622x323 - viewed 0 times.)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 15, 01:14:57:PM » Reply

**yawn**

There is so much we don't yet know, so much we don't need to know...

The only thing I think that is pertinent is what is in the supposed letter he handed to one of the students to "tell his story"...

We may never know what evil lurks in the hearts of man who would do something so senseless...
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 10 05, 15, 01:17:37:PM » Reply

especially you chickenshit teabaggers who yawn about it if he describes himself as a conservative republican, unless it is a real muslim or a black guy with connections to some group you don't like...then you want to blame obama, or holder, or sharpton, or liberals for it 24/7, you hypocritical shithole. 

dumbshit, this is in response to the goddamn lie buttridden post, you silly ass cow.  would you get a clue, teabagger cow?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 10 05, 15, 01:42:03:PM » Reply

**yawn**

You got anything to discuss or are you just gonna keep throwing out false pejoratives against anyone who comments sensibly to your posts?

I'm not a republican, not a "teabagger", not a member of the Tea Party Conservatives, not a member of any affiliated association...why can't you just discuss your own subjects?

I don't believe anyone of any political affliation would want to lay claim to any POS who executes people.

We all know that the political machine has LONG failed to stop shit like this and since Barack is the current dumbass in charge, yes, the old saying "the buck stops with me", stops with him.

Until we know what his "letter" says, the speculation about his religious aim is founded, as it is FACT that he specifically asked people their religious affliations...

The bigger picture remains, what are we gonna do to stop shit like this?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4 on: 10 05, 15, 01:43:02:PM » Reply

The biggest TRUTH ever told about guns:

"When guns are OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS will have guns!"

This was PROVEN today when a MOO-Slime DISOBEYED the Law and entered a Gun-Free Zone in Oregon with a GUN.

Guns were OUTLAWED there, so the ONLY person there with a gun was an OUTLAW!!!!!

Read it and weep!!!!!!!!

The innocent and defenseless people there had NO guns to protect themselves!!!!   DUH!!!

Will we be seeing this happen more often when SOBama opens the floodgates to MOO-Slime "refugees"? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?   DUH!!!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #5 on: 10 05, 15, 01:45:30:PM » Reply

I am not gay so I cannot be a "teabagger" as that is a gay practice.

Also Fox's Bill O'Reilly and Megan Kelly have refused showing the mentally ill liberal POS' name or face.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 10 05, 15, 05:34:14:PM » Reply

It is pure fabrication. 

That means that soon kenyan will make a post on the subject that he "didn't fact check" but felt a need to post.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 10 05, 15, 07:08:43:PM » Reply

**yawn**

You got anything to discuss or are you just gonna keep throwing out false pejoratives against anyone who comments sensibly to your posts?

I'm not a republican, not a "teabagger", not a member of the Tea Party Conservatives, not a member of any affiliated association...why can't you just discuss your own subjects?

I don't believe anyone of any political affliation would want to lay claim to any POS who executes people.

We all know that the political machine has LONG failed to stop shit like this and since Barack is the current dumbass in charge, yes, the old saying "the buck stops with me", stops with him.

Until we know what his "letter" says, the speculation about his religious aim is founded, as it is FACT that he specifically asked people their religious affliations...

The bigger picture remains, what are we gonna do to stop shit like this?

like i said the yawn is very instructive into what makes teabaggers like you tick, and stink.  you posted at least one or two unfounded attacks on the muslim kid that brought a tiny clock to school.  some crazy ass scheme to scare people, and lies about obama getting in touch with him in a few hours, when it was two days later.  you gleefully participated in teabagger rants and raves about how this muslim kid was such a threat and obama was helping him be a threat and on and on and on....but a story that refutes a fellow crazed lying teabagger friends of your's lying slander of CNN ever showing this self described conservative republican gun nut gun hoarder as a white looking man, after 9 college students are killed by this asshole while going to college and trying to better themselves, RATES A YAWN FROM YOUR CHICKENSHIT TEABAGGER, HYPOCRITICAL ASS.  GET IT, DUMBASS?

* clint revulsion.gif (857.69 KB, 240x228 - viewed 16 times.)
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 10 05, 15, 07:29:27:PM » Reply

I am not gay so I cannot be a "teabagger" as that is a gay practice.

Also Fox's Bill O'Reilly and Megan Kelly have refused showing the mentally ill liberal POS' name or face.

if he was a muslim they would have.  if he was a black guy who shot cops they would have.  but he said he was a republican conservative who loved guns and collected guns and took pics of himself with guns.  they do not want to publcize that.  did they ever show the two bundy supporters, and crazy ass NRA gun nut assholes, who went to nevada to support racist welfare rancher bundy, and then went to las vegas and shot two policemen to death, even though they were armed!!, and then draped a swastika and a teabagger flag over one of their bodies?

do you actually like fox deciding what stories you should read about and which ones not?  you really are a right wing zombie sheep, aren't ya, missy?

the two bundy supporting, NRA loving gun nuts who killed the two policemen, and then their victims.  i bet fox didn't show these pics either, or if they did, not for very long...

* bundy las vegas murderers.jpg (6.12 KB, 259x194 - viewed 13 times.)

* bundy las vegas cop victims.jpg (6.55 KB, 259x194 - viewed 13 times.)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #9 on: 10 05, 15, 07:58:13:PM » Reply

Just picture another half-breed (SOBama) and THAT's what the POS looks like.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 10 06, 15, 05:17:20:AM » Reply

fuck you and that half-breed shit, bitch.  better than being a full breed racist piece of shit retard like you and your teabagger buddies. 
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #11 on: 10 06, 15, 05:25:31:AM » Reply

Half breed Arab at that WWVA.   But he has the Black Muslim support because of the inherent low IQs they overlook the white part..
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Has Not Shown Any Images of Mass Shooter, Much Less Fake One
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory