Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:19:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660847 Posts in 298631 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So tell me folks ~~ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: So tell me folks ~~  (Read 154 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 10 05, 15, 12:49:01:PM » Reply

Jigsaw, it's horrible to think that people would be so obstinate as to say, I'll buy as many damn guns as I want, fuck you all.

Responsible people not only find no reason to waste money on guns, but realize the value and need to have guns is about their purpose or their rarity.  Modern firearms rarely offer the hope of collectibility for many years.

I know several people who buy a new gun all the time because they want to have the biggest, baddest collection to show off and prove their manliness at the range.  others, like our family, have not bought a gun in years, except for hunting.

The problem, I see, is that there is no real way to ensure that Joe Blow, who lives in California and has a record or has been in and out of mental health hospitals for year, won't be able to go to North Dakota and buy a cache of weapons.

If there was a truly reliable national database we could solve a lot.

I don't know all the answers, but I do believe taking the right to own guns away from the law abiding, does nothing to stop those hell bent on doing evil.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 10 05, 15, 01:00:55:PM » Reply

As most if not all mass shootings happen in "gun free zones"!

Eliminate those and you eliminate mass shootings!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #14 on: 10 05, 15, 01:30:53:PM » Reply

tcb,

We do have a NCIC check background check, but nothing prevents someone from lying about their mental history on the form, and a national database would help in solving that loophole...however, the liberal lawyers get involved and sue on behalf of the people committing these crimes. 
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #15 on: 10 05, 15, 01:31:59:PM » Reply

Libs/Pussies/Girlie-men want to change the 2nd Amendment GUARANTEE that mandates Americans will ALWAYS be able to own guns!!!

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #16 on: 10 05, 15, 01:43:42:PM » Reply

The biggest TRUTH ever told about guns:

"When guns are OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS will have guns!"

This was PROVEN today when a MOO-Slime DISOBEYED the Law and entered a Gun-Free Zone in Oregon with a GUN.

Guns were OUTLAWED there, so the ONLY person there with a gun was an OUTLAW!!!!!

Read it and weep!!!!!!!!

The innocent and defenseless people there had NO guns to protect themselves!!!!   DUH!!!

Will we be seeing this happen more often when SOBama opens the floodgates to MOO-Slime "refugees"? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?   DUH!!!
seahooker

« Reply #17 on: 10 05, 15, 01:59:21:PM » Reply

I am not a registered gun collector, but through inheritance, I own 2 very old double barrel shotguns, 1 Winchester model 1873, 1 32 special (rifle) that was my fathers, 1 22 hornet varmint rifle, 1 22 that belonged to my grandfather and is very old, 2 pistols that came from boy killed from wounds he suffered in Iraq as a reserve officer who was also a police officer, 1 38 caliber pistol I bought in 1969 when I returned from overseas. These weapons only get shot annually when I clean them. None have large capacity magazines.
Many of these are on display when I am home. All my weapons are stored in gun safes.
I own a 325 short mag, a 16 gauge semi-auto, that I use for hunting and a pistol that I have a sportsman permit to carry when hunting and fishing.
which of these do you gun haters want me to give up?
caserio1

« Reply #18 on: 10 05, 15, 02:02:13:PM » Reply

it will take time but we'll get them guns.......bet on it
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #19 on: 10 05, 15, 02:10:37:PM » Reply

It will take time...but we'll turn America communist...bet on it. 

There fixed it for you
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #20 on: 10 05, 15, 02:28:43:PM » Reply

it will take time but we'll get them guns.......bet on it

I have no doubt that you will keep trying.   Let no one doubt that or claim otherwise.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #21 on: 10 05, 15, 02:42:11:PM » Reply

"It will take time but we'll get them guns.......bet on it"

You and who else Caserio.  Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

When guns are out of the hands of the mentally flawed and the criminals and when schools are protected by an armed security guard and metal detectors there might be less tragedies, but there will always be the first two that will be able to obtain weapons no matter how you try to punish the law abiding, licensed gun owners who do not commit these crimes, but could certainly be active in preventing one.

Caserio is a blind Johnny one Note that cannot wrap his head around common sense.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #22 on: 10 05, 15, 02:56:07:PM » Reply

" which of these do you gun haters want me to give up? "

Let me run a extensive background check on you, then I'll get back to you.  If you want to keep those guns, get a Collectors Permit.  Then you won't have to give up any of your guns. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trouble with gun nuts, is their interpretation of the second amendment.  Most of them have it wrong.  This is how it should be interpreted:>>

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms when serving in the Militia shall not be infringed.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the gun nuts won't read this, but for the rest of you, you might find this interesting reading:>>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-five-extra-words-that-can-fix-the-second-amendment/2014/04/11/f8a19578-b8fa-11e3-96ae-f2c36d2b1245_story.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jst ~ I own a 9mm handgun, one 30-06 rifle and a 12 gage. shotgun. I also have a CCW Permit.  So, YES I believe the Government should have control over guns.  Stronger Government Gun Control may not be perfect, but it's better than what we have now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This debate can go on forever.  But it shouldn't.  Less debate more action.  Or should we wait until the gun nuts run out of people to kill...
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 10 05, 15, 02:58:23:PM » Reply

If Hillary and the Democrats want to get rid of Guns as an example , Start with the Security details that look out for there own well being !

Take there guns first if it is so right to do !

BOB   RI   123
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So tell me folks ~~
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats