Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:17:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662444 Posts in 298784 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: POLL --Do you support stronger gun laws -- Ch-8 news ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: POLL --Do you support stronger gun laws -- Ch-8 news !  (Read 2666 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 10 05, 15, 08:05:20:AM » Reply

hoosier say's    that was a small ATF field office in phoenix that could not track them, probably because the number of guns involved was incredibly higher than they had imagined, you stupid fuck piece of shit.  does somebody pay you to make stupid comments here, boy?  i cannot see any other reason why you would embarrass yourself in public so much....

They are nothing compared to the guns owned by private citizens hoosier, if the government can't track a few hunders how in the hell do you feel them capable of tracking millions, so let me suggest look in the mirror and you will see your stupid fuck!

Only idiots like you hoosier want government control over your life, sad very sad do you walk upright?

why are you so paranoid, bitch?  what does the scientific collection of data on guns and gun sales and how they are used, etc. somehow make you want to wet your panties, missy?  just how chickenshit and paranoid are you?  on a scale of 99 to 100?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #13 on: 10 05, 15, 08:10:49:AM » Reply

bullshit.  cherry pick, much, chickenshit racist gun nut?

It's the proposed gun control laws that are cherry picked short round. There is not a damn one that would of prevented a mass murder.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #14 on: 10 05, 15, 08:56:54:AM » Reply

you are a liar, asshole.  no assault weapons, no high capacity clips, would stop more than 2/3rds.  try to think.  really try.  look at the pictures of 4 of the 5 most notorious gun nut mass shooters recently.  see how wimpy, loony and half assed they look?  now imagine in a more common sense world where private citizens did not have access to assault weapons and high capacity clips, and a mass shooter would have to stop and reload before shooting more than 8 or so people without warning nearby, and pretty damn close by.  would they even have enough false macho confidence to try and take over even a grade school if they knew they could only shoot 7 or 8 people, even kids, before the rest could rush him and kick his ass and report him to his mom?  these goons, the vast majority of these pussified goons, would not even have thought about trying to take over a place with that many people if they didn't have the false confidence such lethal weapons and ammo provided them.

* connect killer.jpg (6.21 KB, 189x266 - viewed 40 times.)

* JARED LOUGHNER.jpg (3.42 KB, 135x159 - viewed 41 times.)

* aurora gun nut.jpg (5.63 KB, 312x161 - viewed 38 times.)

* dylann roof.jpg (9.75 KB, 275x183 - viewed 41 times.)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #15 on: 10 05, 15, 08:59:48:AM » Reply

Oh look the Democrat clan
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #16 on: 10 05, 15, 09:02:08:AM » Reply

The general population does not have assault weapons. What you are talking about is semi-automatic guns that have been around forever.

Bottom line is you are pushing for a gun ban. That ain't gonna happen.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #17 on: 10 05, 15, 09:17:25:AM » Reply

Will we ban assault knives next? This is what happens when guns are bamnned. http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/

Read through this link. http://crimeresearch.org/2014/04/a-note-on-mass-victim-knife-attacks/
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #18 on: 10 05, 15, 09:19:33:AM » Reply

Sad fact is that the higher the population, the higher the percentage of gun nuts we have.

The higher the percentage of gun nuts, the higher the percentage of mentally whacked out gun nuts we have.

The higher the percentage of mentally whacked out gun nuts we have, the more gun rampages we have.

We need better background checks and better mental health.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 10 05, 15, 09:24:14:AM » Reply

poor wmdn....has to go to china to find an example of a knife mass murder.  what a maroon.  if it only happened in china, and only about every 50 years, WHO CARES IF LOONS HAVE ACCESS TO ASSAULT WEAPONS AND HIGH CAPACITY CLIPS?...like this alleged knife massacre, bozo.  but it happens here all the fucking time.  read something.  and your dumbass answer- but one guy in china knifed a lot of kids to death so that means we should not ban personal ownership of assault weapons and high capacity clips here, that even ronald reagan was for....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 10 05, 15, 09:26:53:AM » Reply

No

96.99%
  (23,415 votes)

http://wric.com/2015/10/02/8news-daily-poll-would-you-support-stricter-gun-laws/#pd_a_9107446
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #21 on: 10 05, 15, 09:28:54:AM » Reply

most inaccurate poll in the world, dumbass.  a call in or an internet poll?  where a few energetic gun nuts could skew the results?  do you even have a clue how fucking stupid you are?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #22 on: 10 05, 15, 09:41:21:AM » Reply

poor wmdn....has to go to china to find an example of a knife mass murder.  what a maroon.  if it only happened in china, and only about every 50 years, WHO CARES IF LOONS HAVE ACCESS TO ASSAULT WEAPONS AND HIGH CAPACITY CLIPS?...like this alleged knife massacre, bozo.  but it happens here all the fucking time.  read something.  and your dumbass answer- but one guy in china knifed a lot of kids to death so that means we should not ban personal ownership of assault weapons and high capacity clips here, that even ronald reagan was for....

If you were capable of reading, and knew how to use Google you would see that it is a frequent occurrence in not only China, but every country that has extreme gun control. Mentally ill people hell bent on mass murder will find a way. If guns aren't available, knives are. If we ban knives, other methods will be used. You can't legislate crazy away. That is the sad truth, though we would miss you if it were possible.
seahooker

« Reply #23 on: 10 05, 15, 09:45:46:AM » Reply

question: which stricter gun law that President Obama is supporting would have saved those people shot by mercer?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: POLL --Do you support stronger gun laws -- Ch-8 news !
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory