Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:11:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: POLL --Do you support stronger gun laws -- Ch-8 news ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: POLL --Do you support stronger gun laws -- Ch-8 news !  (Read 2668 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 10 04, 15, 10:45:14:PM » Reply

http://wric.com/2015/10/02/8news-daily-poll-would-you-support-stricter-gun-laws/#pd_a_9107446

feel free to cast your vote !
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 15, 07:18:11:AM » Reply

The numbers are very telling.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #2 on: 10 05, 15, 07:19:41:AM » Reply

Nothing like Loading the question.

Guns Save Lives. Join the NRA!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 05, 15, 07:26:06:AM » Reply

Looks like the gun grabbers lose out again, well maybe but Obama hasn't left office . As we have all seen in the past Obama has no use for our constitution or bill of rights as both stand in his way for what he wishes to do to America!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 10 05, 15, 07:31:31:AM » Reply

bullshit.  cherry pick, much, chickenshit racist gun nut?

Poll shows bipartisan support for expanding background checks

By Lydia Wheeler - 08/13/15 11:54 AM EDT

Democrats and Republicans support expanding background checks to private gun sales and sales at gun shows, a Pew Research Center poll released Thursday showed.

The July survey of 2,002 adults found that 88 percent of Americans — including 88 percent of Democrats and 79 percent of Republicans ­— favor expanding background checks, up slightly from the 81 percent of Americans who supported the measure in May 2013.

Pew Research Center said little has changed from the last survey, which was done shortly after the December 2012 school shooting in Newtown, Conn.
Nearly 8 in 10 Americans, 79 percent, favor laws that prevent people with mental illness from purchasing guns, and 7 percent back the creation of a federal database to track all gun sales, while a smaller majority of 57 percent supports a ban on assault-style weapons.

The poll found that 85 percent of Democrats favor creation of a database for the federal government to track gun sales, compared with 55 percent of Republicans. While 70 percent of Democrats back an assault weapon ban, only about half of Republicans, 48 percent, favor that proposal.

http://thehill.com/regulation/251037-poll-shows-bipartisan-support-for-expanding-background-checks

* republican guns benghazi.jpg (43.35 KB, 470x468 - viewed 33 times.)
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 05, 15, 07:32:28:AM » Reply

AWWW th attention whore didn't get his fill in his own post with the cartoon. Did Obama come off the golf course to get you that??

You already have shown that you don't give a shit for justice the 4,,WTF makes you think we believe you care for ANY of them.

NONE of them are Terrorist attacks in your proven view. Only a couple were Muslim dead and you went berzak..
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 05, 15, 07:34:50:AM » Reply

hoosier give us one good reason why you feel the government is capable of tracking gun sales when they couldn't even track the guns they were selling in their fast and furious program!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 10 05, 15, 07:36:49:AM » Reply

so what are you pussies so afraid of then, if you they cannot track them?  do you not want good stats on who and how and why and when and where guns are used?  or are you so chickenshit you can't handle the truth?  what cowards you gun nuts are, in every possible way. 
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 10 05, 15, 07:39:48:AM » Reply

So you can't or won't answer his question?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 05, 15, 07:43:02:AM » Reply

Still waiting for your good reason why hoosier, I didn't mean to cause you any hardship of coming up with a good reason in support of your beloved government, that you want to control every moment of your life!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 10 05, 15, 07:43:20:AM » Reply

So you can't or won't answer his question?

that was a small ATF field office in phoenix that could not track them, probably because the number of guns involved was incredibly higher than they had imagined, you stupid fuck piece of shit.  does somebody pay you to make stupid comments here, boy?  i cannot see any other reason why you would embarrass yourself in public so much....

and how is collecting data on guns somehow controlling anybody's life, you paranoid?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 10 05, 15, 07:53:47:AM » Reply

hoosier say's    that was a small ATF field office in phoenix that could not track them, probably because the number of guns involved was incredibly higher than they had imagined, you stupid fuck piece of shit.  does somebody pay you to make stupid comments here, boy?  i cannot see any other reason why you would embarrass yourself in public so much....

They are nothing compared to the guns owned by private citizens hoosier, if the government can't track a few hunders how in the hell do you feel them capable of tracking millions, so let me suggest look in the mirror and you will see your stupid fuck!

Only idiots like you hoosier want government control over your life, sad very sad do you walk upright?
Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: POLL --Do you support stronger gun laws -- Ch-8 news !
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory