Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:25:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660592 Posts in 298606 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: back for a moment 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: back for a moment  (Read 137 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 04, 15, 04:11:40:PM » Reply

I'll have to back track to see what I missed... when I have time

I'm still in Hellsville and I'm numb about that... seriously....

don't know what happened... all I can say I tried...

and will continue...

it's October and the bad word for here is

SNOW!
I  can feel it coming and I'm trying hard not to use the heating here... I went out and got another electric blanket... stop counting them cause they give out on the coldest day of the year with the freaking furnace...but this time if it does... hotel...motel... but before that happens I will have the furnace guy come out and do his magic...keep in mind I know where I am... but I'm ahead of the game... I have credits with the heating and electrical folks here... you should see how they are tempting me to spend it on there products of services.. no freaking way... to have my utilities turned off... well that's not going to happen... because...

I also invested in plastic for the windows... all of them... how much fun is that...

and of course in all of this... my car window decided it needed another motor... so... it's in the shop right now...

someone sat on my front porch chair and it broke... so I replaced it with red... call it the hot seats now...

front trees are all gone now... some bitcxh called the parks and recreation on me... lol

and he asked me why I cut down city trees...

I said because they were dead and dying and you didn't come out and cut it down like I requested 10 years ago... and neither do you come and prune it... clean up around it and plus it was just plain ugly... now what?

he must have liked my style and came with a crew the next day and finished what I started...lol... I know the bitcxh... is pitching a fit... I also told parks and recreation that their natural resources here are the unemployed older men who are sitting around doing nothing... you should have seen how many men came and to help for free... I tell you....

Anyway... only have two stumps now and I will get rid of them in due time... got the stump remover stuff it's just time to drill holes and pour...but I will do one with the stump remover and the other with vinegar and street salt ... just for the experiment...

found out who was killing the grass around here... it's the lady's son directly across from me... the one that had her bushes killed... I took a pic....it's somewhere on the board...

but her son was the one that followed the neighbor next door and vandalized his truck... the tension is something... but the boy that did it is hiding up in the house now... what a coward...I do believe that the mother knew it and all I can say is mental health abounds here...

or poverty one... you choose...I could go on but I won't...

the walking dead season 6 comes on next Sunday... and I tell you... I can't wait... to think that that brings me joy....lol

well it does...

got all my outdoor chores done except to take the umbrella in and store it... got a timer for the fountain and also bought 2 more bird feeders... ones that I don't have to shake daily... and it takes more seeds cause I'm not going out in that snow mess for nothing...

yeah... I'm going to be here against my will... and I'm so numb about that... a better word is frustrated...but I look at it as karma... cause from what I see around here things are changing...people are dying and moving on...

but still it's Hellsville...

later

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 04, 15, 04:23:37:PM » Reply

Good to see you check in. I'm cold already. Usually I can hold off on the heating until the end of the month....not on yet but it's down to 64 in here.  I bought an electric blanket for when we sit on the patio.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 10 04, 15, 08:13:38:PM » Reply

Nice to see you luv.  It's still unseasonally warm here but we do have the promise of rain later in the week.  It was  82 degrees working out in the garden today although it cools down fast as evening approaches.  Sorry you didn't make it out this year luv.  Maybe 2016 will be your year.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 05, 15, 04:01:12:PM » Reply

They say we went 10 days without sunshine. Today..it's out!!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: back for a moment
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory