Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:34:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660781 Posts in 298621 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack  (Read 3568 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #60 on: 10 05, 15, 04:18:05:PM » Reply

jim: Brucie Jenner claims he's a woman.  So what.

So what about your lie that says a Muslim killed up to 15 persons in an "Islam" attack at Umpqua Community College? So when are you going to admit that you began this thread with a lie, jiving jim? If credibility is everything and lying's horrific, then why have you yet to retract your lie? And credibility? What hypocrisy! What logical reason is there to believe anything you post on this message board?

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #61 on: 10 05, 15, 10:45:32:PM » Reply

A Conservative doesn't target Christians!

A Christian doesn't murder Christians solely based on the fact they are Christian!

There are only two groups that murder Christians solely based on the fact they are Christian!

Those are Communists and Muslims!

His actions determine who and what he was not his words!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #62 on: 10 06, 15, 12:19:45:AM » Reply

So what about your lie that says a Muslim killed up to 15 persons in an "Islam" attack at Umpqua Community College?

Are you going to tell us (for fact) that this guy was not a Muslim sympathizer?  When he performed his attack in a 100% Muslim Terrorist fashion?,  to the letter, without skipping a step, as if he had been trained over and over and over how to do it.

Are you really that stupid?

This Just In.
There are reports surfacing (unknown yet how true they are) that one of the Hero's (1 of 3) in France that helped stop the terrorist attack on that French train was supposed to be in that exact class in that Oregon College, on that same day that the shooter killed the 15 students.  Coincidence?  or Planned payback?

His MySpace page lists one of his only two Friends as a Terrorist Sympathizer with several photos of ISIS soldiers.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #63 on: 10 06, 15, 07:05:16:AM » Reply

you are a liar still spewing right wing lies and rumors to keep from admitting what everybody with even half an IQ knows, boy- YOU LIED.  YOU LIED, BOY.  YOU FUCKING LIED.  PERIOD.  NO WEASELING, NO SHIT, YOU LIED, BOY.  and now you are not even man enough to admit it.  you are such a creepy jerk.  he fit the profile of a conservative republican.  from his name to his love of guns, to his mental problems, to his being a sissy living with his mom, to taking pics of himself with guns, to describing himself as a conservative republican.  here is a clue, little feller:  when people start considering themselves muslim terrorists or start sympathizing with them, or even just start considering themselves muslim, peaceful and righteous like the vast majority of the billion or so muslims around the world, THEY ALMOST ALWAYS CHANGE THEIR NAME TO A MUSLIM NAME, CLUELESS.  CASSIUS CLAY- MUHAMMAD ALI.  LEW ALCINDOR- AKEEM ABDUL JABBAR.  MANY OTHERS I COULD FIND USING GOOGLE.  this guy's name remained distinctly british- chris harper-mercer...the way he used it when he registered to vote. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #64 on: 10 06, 15, 12:29:15:PM » Reply

Hoosier, your profane ramblings prove nothing and make no sense!

Have you ever heard the saying "Brevity is the sole of wit"?

It is obvious you do NOT subscribe to that axiom!
1965hawks

« Reply #65 on: 10 06, 15, 12:59:39:PM » Reply

D2D: Hoosier, your profane ramblings prove nothing and make no sense.

But the smoke you blow out your ass every day in this forum makes all the sense in the world. Right D2D?

Have you ever heard the saying "Brevity is the sole of wit"?

Do you remember my saying to you: "Take a seat and shut the fuck up?"

It is obvious you do NOT subscribe to that axiom.

It became obvious a long time ago in this forum that you never know what the fuck you're babbling about. So allow me to reiterate: Take a seat and shut the fuck up, you babbling fool!
D2D

« Reply #66 on: 10 06, 15, 01:28:19:PM » Reply

1965hawks responds as if he is channeling Hoosiers spirit!

Childish and profane is all liberals know how to be!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #67 on: 10 06, 15, 01:34:46:PM » Reply

If that Jenner "thing" claims to be a "woman", what does its DNA say?

What does its chromosomes say? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You can't fool Mother Nature!!!!!

Jenner is a MALE and will ALWAYS be a MALE!!  Anything else is BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #68 on: 10 06, 15, 01:38:49:PM » Reply

If that Jenner "thing" claims to be a "woman", what does its DNA say?

What does its chromosomes say? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You can't fool Mother Nature!!!!!

Jenner is a MALE and will ALWAYS be a MALE!!  Anything else is BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!!

what the hell are you talking about, racist retard?
1965hawks

« Reply #69 on: 10 06, 15, 02:26:42:PM » Reply

DOOFUS2DIPSHIT: 1965hawks responds as if he is channeling Hoosiers spirit!

And you're posting as if you have your head stuck up your ass and...Oh, wait! You do have your up your ass, just like it always is when you post your inane bunkum on this message board. Isn't that right, you mindless, right-wingnut, imbecile?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #70 on: 10 06, 15, 02:58:06:PM » Reply

sinebitch,

He IS one of your own republican/tea party/traitors..

Fact.

Keep whining...

LOLOLOL!

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.* 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #71 on: 10 06, 15, 03:20:29:PM » Reply

Uhh ohh, the kooky bird L. Skanky is back with her usual

Leftarded lunacy trying to tell us that Jenner is one of us Bwahahahahahah

Now, the Christian Right doesn't kill Christians but we have proof that the leftist fraud

in the WH has through his proxy army of ISis terrorist killed thousands in Syria not to mention

the anti family leftarded SCOTUS who recently ruled that mentally ill perverts have special rights!

Leftist want to put decent society on the chopping block and should be shunned by all decent folks
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory