Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 04:25:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663493 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8  Print
Author Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack  (Read 3574 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #84 on: 10 07, 15, 01:41:10:PM » Reply

jivin' jim: He doesn't need to be a Muslim. He only needs to act like or mimic what is normally associated with a Terrorist Muslim activity to turn this into a Terrorist Muslim act.

That doesn't sound like a retraction to me. On the contrary; it sounds like you're arrogantly doubling-down on your lie that Chris Harper-Mercer was a Muslim and still ignoring the fact that your allegation has no basis in fact. If credibility is everything and lying is so horrific, then why do you continue your bald-faced lie and how can you argue that your allegation is credible? More important, what logical reason is there to believe anything you have the audacity to post hon this message board, LIAR?

DUMB2DOOFUS: Muslims engage in terrorism for the sole purpose of killing those who are not Muslim or would oppose Sharia law.

Where's your evidence to prove Chris was a Muslim and that he killed in the name of Sharia law?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #85 on: 10 07, 15, 01:45:51:PM » Reply

That doesn't sound like a retraction to me.

It wasn't.  And I've already explained why.      Good eye....
1965hawks

« Reply #86 on: 10 07, 15, 02:29:42:PM » Reply

jivin' jim: I don't give a rats ass what you think of it.

That's not an explanation, jivin' jim.  That's the lame argument of a LIAR.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #87 on: 10 07, 15, 04:34:10:PM » Reply

Maybe you should phone a friend and ask them to explain what "don't give a rats ass" means.   I'll wait...

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #88 on: 10 07, 15, 11:16:58:PM » Reply

Hoosier, McVeigh didn't target people because of their religion unless you believe the worship of government is a religion!

Muslims engage in terrorism for the sole purpose of killing those who are not Muslim or would oppose Sharia law!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #89 on: 10 08, 15, 06:54:18:AM » Reply

this shooter did not only shoot christians.  that is the lie you clowns still believe.  and he claimed no religion except wiccan, and that is more of a spiritual belief than a religion.  this was not a muslim attack because, you know, this guy WAS NOT A MUSLIM, YOU DUMBASS.  chemtrail lied about a muslim killing anybody in this attack.  period.  why do you try to defend a liar?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #90 on: 10 08, 15, 06:57:34:AM » Reply

Thank Clinton and Reno, without them at their finest work in WACO, Mcveigh would still be a hick.

He targeted the FBI,, is that a NEW religion to assholes.

Thats what happens when you get oppressive Govt actions. Own Guns rights are protected for that reason.

You communists hate that fact.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #91 on: 10 08, 15, 07:02:05:AM » Reply

what a dumbass lying history of current events, even from just 20 years or so ago, you idiotic piece of shit.  would you shut up?  you do not know enough about anything to make a comment. 
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #92 on: 10 08, 15, 07:03:09:AM » Reply

You make idiots look smart with drooling shit like that!!

I have a small hint for you,,, you are not the judge here and have no authority!!

Now the question remains,, why do I need to tell you that so often,,,, Meds,drugs, mental deficiency, brain damage?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #93 on: 10 08, 15, 10:36:35:AM » Reply

This is where Rep. Murphy, a seventh-term congressman and clinical psychologist of 40 years, comes in. As a commander in the Navy Reserve, he still treats traumatized soldiers at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

After the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, Murphy, who leads a subcommittee on government oversight and investigations, asked the Republican leadership if he could look into government programs that are supposed to address the most severe and violent kinds of mental illness. His investigation led him to write the Helping Families in Mental Health Crisis Act, known familiarly in the Capitol by its bill number, 2646.

Murphy’s sprawling bill would amend the existing federal privacy laws, so that in cases of serious mental illness (and only in those cases), a consulting doctor would have the ability to call the patient’s parent or caregiver and share information about medications and follow-up treatment. Not incidentally, that’s when a doctor might also learn something about guns in the home.

That same loosening of the privacy laws would apply to universities and other institutions, so that administrators could let parents know if a student had been treated for an acute bout of mental illness.

Under 2646, Medicaid would no longer deny reimbursement for hospitals with more than 16 psychiatric beds — a decades-old rule meant to shut down hospitals of the One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest variety. Nor would the program prohibit urgent-care doctors from immediately handing off a patient to a psychiatrist without having to wait a day, as it does now.

If you try to buy a gun tomorrow, the federal database for background checks will flag you as a threat only if you’ve been given involuntary treatment for mental illness — that is, if you’ve been forcibly brought to a hospital or committed against your will. Murphy wants to increase the number of therapists and available beds in rural communities, to make involuntary commitment a more practical option for judges.

The bill would modestly fund a series of pilot projects for programs that have succeeded in the states, like a telepsychiatry hotline for primary care doctors, while steering money away from federal priorities like the one advising stressed kids to drink fruit smoothies. (Seriously. Read the General Accounting Office’s full report.) And 2646 would create a new assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services to oversee all federal programs dedicated to mental health.

No one is suggesting that Murphy’s proposals, many of which I’ve elided here, would magically transform the culture or prevent more heartbreaking mass shootings. But it’s fair to say that it would give doctors, judges, families and schools more tools to work with when they come in contact with a severely disturbed kid/adult who might be armed.

More @

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/guns-congress-and-murphys-law-090049362.html
Pages: 1 ... 7 8  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory