Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 09:43:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660491 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack  (Read 3567 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #48 on: 10 03, 15, 04:17:48:AM » Reply

source-----and, why only 4 years?  cherry pick, much?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #49 on: 10 03, 15, 04:25:03:AM » Reply

I suppose it could use data from the 1930's but it wouldn't be all that pertinent no would it?

Could it be you just don't like the facts?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #50 on: 10 03, 15, 04:35:43:AM » Reply

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/health/u-s-most-mass-shootings/
Between 1966 and 2012, there were 90 mass shootings in the U.S. out of 292 globally
While U.S. has 5% of the world's population, it saw 31% of public mass shootings

(CNN)When a gunman opened fire Wednesday on two Virginia journalists and the woman they were interviewing on live TV, he was influenced by a long history of public mass killings throughout the country. Shooter Vester Lee Flanagan II said he admired mass shooters like those at Columbine High School in 1999 and Virginia Tech in 2007, and that he put down a deposit for a gun two days after the Charleston, South Carolina, church shooting in June.

When it comes to gun massacres, the United States is tragically exceptional: There are more public mass shootings in the United States than in any other country in the world, according to a new study.

Between 1966 and 2012, there were 90 mass shootings in the United States. Mass shootings are defined for the study as having four or more victims and don't include gang killings or slayings that involve the death of multiple family members; while high-profile, the Virginia shooting does not fit this definition. These are shootings such as those in the Aurora, Colorado, movie theater in 2012, and at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, that same year.

The 90 U.S. mass shootings are nearly a third of the 292 such attacks globally for that period. While the U.S. has 5% of the world's population, it had 31% of all public mass shootings.

"People have been a little surprised by these statistics," said Adam Lankford, an associate professor of criminal justice at the University of Alabama, who did the analysis. Lankford presented his work at the American Sociological Association's annual conference last weekend and says it's the first research of its kind to do a global comparison.

The copycat phenomenon

What's behind all these mass slayings in the United States?

Many of the shooters in the United States are mentally ill, according to the data, but other studies have shown that the estimated number of cases of mental illness hasn't gone up significantly, while the number of mass shootings has.

The incidents tripled from 2011 to 2014, according to a new analysis by the Harvard School of Public Health and Northeastern University. The Harvard research showed that public attacks in that time occurred every 64 days on average. During the previous 29 years, they happened every 200 days on average. In contrast, the overall U.S. homicide rate and rate of gun violence have dropped significantly over the past two decades.

Some researchers believe these mass killings can be contagious: One killing or shooting increases the chances that others will occur within about two weeks, an "infection" that lasts about 13 days, researchers found in another study this year.

The copycat phenomenon is more acute in the United States because guns are more accessible than in other countries. "(Access to) firearms (is) a significant predictor of these incidents," Lankford said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/health/u-s-most-mass-shootings/
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #51 on: 10 03, 15, 04:42:49:AM » Reply

Remove the Left from the picture and mass shootings would disappear completely. Why?  Because the risk would be far too great and the potential perp would never get their name in the paper. All risk - ZERO gain...  period.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #52 on: 10 03, 15, 11:51:27:AM » Reply

Bingo!
1965hawks

« Reply #53 on: 10 03, 15, 03:44:56:PM » Reply

Current Events
          Credibility is everything - that's why lying is so horrific.

[1] Muslim Kills Up To 15 Christians In Community College Islam Attack
__jiving and lyin' jim's misleading title for this thread, 01 October 2015, 1758.03.

Fact: Ten persons lost their lives during the Umpqua Massacre: nine murder victims and their murderer. And the murderer, of course, was not a Muslim; and the mass shooting was not an "Islam Attack.

[2] I'm sorry, did you miss the part where the muslim [sic] [asked his victims to divulge their religion?]
__jivin' and lyin' jim, reply #6, 01 October 2015, 1814.04.

Fact: Where's the hard evidence to support jivin' and lyin' jim's insinuation that the shooter was a Muslim?

[3] [Ya know what?] I simply don't care if you want to think [the shooter] was an atheist, a Jew, a Buddhist [,] etc. I don't care[;] it's a free world [;] you can believe whatever you want. I [, on the other hand ,] believe the truth.
___jivin' and lyin' jim, reply#10, 01 October 2015, 1849.52.

When a member of our forum demanded proof the shooter was in fact a Muslim, as jivin' and lyin' jim had alleged, the response, not surprisingly was a red herring--irrelevant babbling that (of course) did not  prove the shooter was a Muslim. And notice how jivin' and lyin' jivin' jim made the preposterous claim that his preposterous lies are, in actuality, the truth!

[4] The only people I know who would kill [a person for being a Christian are either] Muslims or [a]theists. And I don't think [the shooter] was an atheist. But [there's] always [the] possibility [of my being wrong.]

jivin' and lyin' jim, reply #17, 01 October 2015, 2014.17.

Don't believe everything you think, jim. The Umpqua Massacre proved that persons other than Muslims kill Christians. And, furthermore, there's no evidence the man who authorities believe to the shooter was an atheist. By his own admission we know he didn't like organized religion, but not liking organized militia does not make one an atheist. Yes, as is always the case, you're wrong again, jim.

[5] Umm [,] yeah; that's really believable[;] isn't it? A "conservative" who kills Christians [,] can't wait for the rest of the story to magically emerge."
___jivin' and lyin' jim, reply #24, 01 October 2015, 2225.48.

The man believed to be the Umpqua shooter admitted to being a "conservative Republican." Your assumption has no basis in fact, jim. You've been caiught lying...again.

[6] Remove the Left from the picture and mass shootings will disappear completely."
___ jivin' and lyin' jim, reply 352, 03 October 2015, 1115. 27.

No amount of spin will remove the Umpqua shooter from the right side of the political spectrum. And what would greatly reduce the probability of mass shootings and other gun-related violence in this country would be the removal of the right's grip on Congress. Until Congress--and the people who elects it--grow a spine and stand up to the NRA and other pro-gun extremist groups, and their misguided supporters, and passes common-sense gun laws like those in effect in the worlds other modern countries, the United States will continue to be Shooting Gallery USA.

LadyRavensWing

« Reply #54 on: 10 03, 15, 03:58:34:PM » Reply

ROTFLMAO!!!

SO..., Jim and his moron, republican/tea party/traitor following post a story full of bullshit.

No one is surprised..

They can't tell the truth, so they pull shit out of their asses with crap so stupid that they AGAIN can't back it up with facts.

Like I said... NO ONE is surprised..

Amused at their ongoing and continuing stupidity. ABSOLUTLEY! Their inundation of lies to 'attempt' to further their warped bullshit

agenda....,

But NOT surprised..,

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.*
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #55 on: 10 03, 15, 10:34:20:PM » Reply

The only on going stupidity here is by the lefturds in believing that a nutcase that says he's a conservative

when his actions that copycat Kenyan Muslim school attack against Christians says he obviously lied.

But leave it to the unhinged degenerate leftist traitors here to believe his lies over his actions that scream leftwing

war on Christians.

The stupidity of the left here gets thicker everyday
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #56 on: 10 04, 15, 05:36:06:AM » Reply

he claimed he was a conservative republican, dickhead.  all your insane pretzel logic and parsing and lying doesn't change WHAT HE DESCRIBED HIMSELF.  was he a conservative republican?  well, he did love guns.  he did have at least one picture of himself with a gun.  so, yeah, that fits. 
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #57 on: 10 04, 15, 05:38:08:AM » Reply

Obama CLAIMS he is a Black too

You believe only the shit you want too. Piss off N.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #58 on: 10 04, 15, 06:55:11:AM » Reply

he claimed he was a conservative republican,

Brucie Jenner claims he's a woman.  So what.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #59 on: 10 04, 15, 01:27:23:PM » Reply

To the left, lying words of a nutcase

Not his actions, no not the facts

are to be believed.

the leftards dupe themselves

which explains their own insanity!

What a pathetic lot they are!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim Kills up to 15 Christians in Community College Islam Attack
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory