Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:05:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Three-Hour GOP Clownfest Featured Whopper After Whopper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Three-Hour GOP Clownfest Featured Whopper After Whopper  (Read 1939 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #36 on: 10 05, 15, 09:36:11:PM » Reply

hawks, you don't know WTF you're talking about... that's nothing new.

Fiorina told the truth.

When people suck up leftwing sewerage like you do, what else can be expected to come out of you?

Some people need to get a life... you need to get a brain.

Hey jackass... the videos were authenticated.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #37 on: 10 05, 15, 09:36:46:PM » Reply

BJ Clinton:

caserio1

« Reply #38 on: 10 05, 15, 09:38:28:PM » Reply

the more one sees what republicans have to offer the surer hills election will be
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #39 on: 10 05, 15, 11:00:38:PM » Reply

In your dreams Caserio..............that's where "hills" is.

Hawks - just because you want to believe there is no dissection of a living fetus in all the many branches of PPO and you dissect my post with your self-satisfying little responses, doesn't mean that all the evidence is in to prove that this has not actually happened.  Don't you even pause to think for one tiny moment that something as big as this news story when it first surfaced, must have had everyone involved scrambling to cover up the evidence.  I would, as I stated, like to think that these things do not happen as it's bad enough that late term babies are aborted and disposed of never being given a chance to live.

I would hate to have you on the jury if I was an innocent defendant.  There is no 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' in your make-up.
1965hawks

« Reply #40 on: 10 06, 15, 12:19:24:PM » Reply

emilyB : Hawks, just because you want to believe there is no dissection of a living fetus in blah blah blah blah....

You're confused again, emilyB. The issue here isn't what I believe; at issue here is the fact that Carly Fiorina got caught lying about non-existent scenes in a Planned Parenthood video.Remember?
1965hawks

« Reply #41 on: 10 06, 15, 12:37:51:PM » Reply

wxzy321: The videos were authenticated.

Really? Evidently, you're as big a liar as Fiorina. Experts say you're wrong, delusional wazzock321.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/10/01/experts-new-anti-planned-parenthood-footage-sti/205913

KensanIV

« Reply #42 on: 10 06, 15, 08:54:41:PM » Reply

Oh!!!   Hawks,  So Planned parenthood does not sell baby body parts?  Is that what you are trying to convince us to believe? 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #43 on: 10 07, 15, 09:16:51:AM » Reply

news to kenyan:  Planned Parenthood has a few thousand physical locations.  Among them, a few hundred perform abortions.  Of them, two legally provide fetal tissue to doctors and scientists.  Of the two who legally provide fetal tissue, one charges handling and shipping charges - no profit.

those are the truthful facts.

I realize you are incapable of dealing with the truth in the face of your delusions.

fetal tissue research helped cure polio.

Top Discoveries from Fetal Tissue Research

The allegations haven’t been substantiated, but it is true that researchers use donated organs and other tissue from abortions or miscarriages for medical research – a practice that has been in place since the 1930s. While the buying or selling human organs for profit is illegal, a woman can consent to donation when she has an abortion, and funds collected for transporting or storing organs are consistent with federal guidelines.

DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #44 on: 10 07, 15, 09:22:20:AM » Reply

Have you found the emails Hilary said she gave the State dept?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #45 on: 10 07, 15, 01:59:28:PM » Reply

She is a lying sack of crap...no wonder caserio and the loons support her!
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #46 on: 10 07, 15, 03:19:30:PM » Reply

mediamatters?

hawks relies on mediamatters for truth and facts?

What a effin' moron.

KensanIV

« Reply #47 on: 10 07, 15, 10:06:50:PM » Reply

JW - news to kenyan:  Planned Parenthood has a few thousand physical locations.  Among them, a few hundred perform abortions.  Of them, two legally provide *fetal tissue to doctors and scientists.  Of the two who legally provide fetal tissue, one charges handling and shipping charges - no profit.

The real facts appear to be somewhat different.

Pennsylvania has three locations, one in Harrisburg, One in Philly and one in Pittsburgh... For a state that has about  7 - 10% of the population of the nation... If planned parenthood has a FEW THOUSAND PHYSICAL LOCATIONS.  - Penna does not have their fair share... and we have more than our fair share of blacks who seem to be the primary users of the planned services of abortions.

Got any actual site that agrees with your meager numbers of those who provide fetal *body parts... A total of FOUR in your world two who do provide *body parts, one charges only handling and shipping charges at no profit.

*It is BODY PARTS - not fetal tissue. 

Come on JW... Do confess your lies every so often.  You will feel better.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Three-Hour GOP Clownfest Featured Whopper After Whopper
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory