Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:44:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 9-11-01 ---- 9-11-15---- Never forget !! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: 9-11-01 ---- 9-11-15---- Never forget !!  (Read 5388 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 09 11, 15, 11:08:58:AM » Reply

Caserio says he opposes America, freedom and individual rights!

Seems Caserio has allot in common with the worst characters in world history!
caserio1

« Reply #13 on: 09 11, 15, 11:14:46:AM » Reply

that's why yer so dumb

try to bluff instead of learn
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 09 11, 15, 11:19:21:AM » Reply

You said it, I didn't!

I am only taking you at your word, Caserio, or is that also worthless!
caserio1

« Reply #15 on: 09 11, 15, 11:22:06:AM » Reply

no

it was you that said cas said it

and yer fulla shit

got it now ?
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 09 11, 15, 11:23:47:AM » Reply

Caserio the vacuous has lost, again!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #17 on: 09 11, 15, 11:51:31:AM » Reply

My brother, who was one of the first wave into Afghanistan said that had we simply carpet bombed the mountains, in the beginning...we could have saved many more lives than we lost and the cost of cleaning up and restoring the honest and mild Afghanis would have been far cheaper.

But the push now is to put 9/11 aside to not take even a moment each year to remember the 3000+ lives lost.  I say hogwash!  We cannot whitewash history to protect what has become too fragile a society.  We need to regain the backbone that built and made this nation the greatest on Earth.  If you can't take a few moments out of your day each year, just to pause and remember, then...well...to Hell with you.

* 9 11 never forget.jpg (121.14 KB, 1440x1080 - viewed 189 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 09 11, 15, 11:57:35:AM » Reply

We need a real American president not one who was never on our side as with Obama.   Never again.  Even FDR and Truman would have been better than Obama.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #19 on: 09 11, 15, 12:02:22:PM » Reply

How could I forget, I saw the towers collapse a few miles from me in front of my eyes.

I had a cousin who died in one of the towers and a couple of friends family members who died.

I find it disgusting that there are still people like hooser, dark and cass who support evil and the evil perpetrated on innocent lives.

caserio1

« Reply #20 on: 09 11, 15, 12:05:56:PM » Reply

it's more disgusting that you use yer misfortune to attack me

you obviously are not smart enough to understand how you insult those you have lost
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #21 on: 09 11, 15, 12:16:41:PM » Reply

It took Obama two years after he took office to find and execute Osama Bin Laden. Credit the Navy Seals - using the very same intelligence Bush had - with doing that. Why again - after that - did Nobel Peace Prize "winner" Barack Obama keep on keeping on - expanding HIS war out into seven middle eastern nations? To this day our US military is pushing the button to armed drones and slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST - and Osama Bin Laden has been long dead now since 2011.

Because Obama believes in peace?  Heck, boys - check back on this board in a couple years and you all tell me - how much different is our world post Obama's Iran deal. Israel is still hate mongering. Iran is still threatening Israel with extinction. And we are still blowing apart inocent souls in seven nations and counting.

Honor the day, people. This day. And the innocent souls that were executed on this day in the name of anti-American TERRORISM. I will never ever forget.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 09 11, 15, 12:25:56:PM » Reply

The mere fact that Mr. Obama feels obliged to send Americans to fight again in Iraq acknowledges the failure of his foreign policy. He is tacitly admitting that the liberal critique of the Bush Administration's approach to Islamic terrorism was wrong.

Recall that Obama won the Presidency by arguing that the U.S. had alienated the world and Muslims by recklessly using force abroad. We had betrayed our values by interrogating terrorists too harshly and wiretapping too much. Our enemies hated us not because they hated our values or our influence but because we had provoked them with our interventions.

If we withdrew from the Middle East, especially from Iraq; if we avoided new entanglements, such as in Syria; and if we engaged with our adversaries, such as Iran and Russia, the anti-American furies would subside and the world would be safer.

cont @
Dick Cheney Is Still Right
http://www.wsj.com/articles/dick-cheney-is-still-right-1410305068
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #23 on: 09 11, 15, 12:30:07:PM » Reply

I said it for years...new boss, same as the old boss.

Everyone called Bush a warmonger...well obama upped that game tenfold.  Not only did he LIE multiple times about getting us out of Iraq, he has gone back on every promise of peace he used to get elected...

9/11 should be part of our history books, it should be remembered every year, even if just a momentary memorial...we cannot whitewash history, nor should we.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 9-11-01 ---- 9-11-15---- Never forget !!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory