Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:13:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Oath of Office taken by County Clerks in Kentucky 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: The Oath of Office taken by County Clerks in Kentucky  (Read 157 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #12 on: 09 04, 15, 07:35:52:PM » Reply

IF a Democrap In Public office refused to Issue Pistol permits /CCW would you approve of that person going to jail??

Happens  Often they pull that schite -Especially In Lib States !
justincase

« Reply #13 on: 09 04, 15, 07:39:33:PM » Reply

If they are in contempt of court by doing so, then yes...they should go to jail, too.

By the way...I'm not a democrat.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #14 on: 09 04, 15, 07:41:01:PM » Reply

She conscientiously objects to the law as it now stands.  She should have resigned because it rendered her unable to morally carry out her duties as County Clerk.  It would have been so much better in the long run and it would have avoided her going to jail where she really doesn't belong and being persecuted for her religious beliefs.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #15 on: 09 04, 15, 08:14:27:PM » Reply

She is now out to make a point.  Nothing more.  I wish her luck because she has had her life ruined by the gay agenda.

They could have asked one of the 5 other clerks in that county to do it, but they didn't want they...they wanted to ruin a life.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #16 on: 09 04, 15, 09:39:22:PM » Reply

WHAT Fed Law, exactly, did Ms. Davis violate that a Fed Judge would cause to intervene?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #17 on: 09 04, 15, 09:55:18:PM » Reply

Takncarabizniz, the deputy clerks were ordered b Davis to not issue marriage licenses. Only upon threat of being found in contempt of court and accompanying their boss to jail did they agree to follow the law.
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 09 07, 15, 04:14:37:AM » Reply

I don't think "only upon threat..." is the operative phrase.

in the news videos I saw, the kentucky deputy clerks were issuing gay marriage licenses with well wishes and good intent.
they seemed to be relieved to do their job without complications from their religious/fascist boss.
no where else in the ENTIRE country were county clerks refusing to issue gay marriage licenses.

the 4 times married/adulteress and abomination before her god needs to get her own moral house in order before judging others.   

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #19 on: 09 07, 15, 04:21:15:AM » Reply

There are damn few with a sinless life than can moralize against anyone else.   Judge not, lest Ye be judged.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #20 on: 09 07, 15, 06:11:04:AM » Reply

nobody is forcing her to do anything BUT HER JOB, and even then, she can always RESIGN....do you clowns even know what is going on?  nobody has to carry out any order as a judge or a cop or a county clerk, but they can be fired, or impeached, or found in contempt of court if they refuse to do so OR...OR....OR...THEY CAN RESIGN.  only in the military can you not just walk off and say hell no, i ain't doing that.  she can.  she could.  she is choosing jail over resigning or doing her job. 
ttopcat

« Reply #21 on: 09 07, 15, 06:36:50:AM » Reply

If the governor of Kentucky wasn't such a jackass he would have marriage license forms you could get on line for any county in the state for anybody that wants one, all the forms the clerks have say male and female, the clerks don't sign marriage forms here they type in their names is a fact also.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #22 on: 09 07, 15, 06:51:33:AM » Reply

She is now out to make a point.  Nothing more. I wish her luck because she has had her life ruined by the gay agenda.

They could have asked one of the 5 other clerks in that county to do it, but they didn't want they...they wanted to ruin a life.

what an idiot you are.  so it is up to the public to accommodate crazy ass fake christians by not daring to ask them to DO THEIR DAMN JOB?  screw that silly shit, takncare.  and a lot of judgmental fake christians would say how could a 3 times divorced woman who had kids out of wedlock with somebody else during all that matrimony HAVE HER LIFE ANY MORE SCREWED UP, ESPECIALLY BY A SO-CALLED GAY AGENDA, WHICH IN THIS CASE, MEANS TWO GAY CITIZENS WANTING THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS OBSERVED AS AMERICANS?  you teabaggers are such assholes.

and you are also wrong about why she is not resigning or issuing a marriage license which is in no way a religious observance or rite-   she smells some money...some good old right wing dumbass money, the same kind of money racist killers like zimmerman got from donors and pat robertson gets from zoned out senile old folks who fall for his bullshit. 
ttopcat

« Reply #23 on: 09 07, 15, 07:14:42:AM » Reply

She makes 80,000 a year not bad money. It is highly possible she could make a lot money from a variety of sources, who knows she may end up with a book deal. Since she works for the state she has a big problem separation of church and state laws.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Oath of Office taken by County Clerks in Kentucky
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory