Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:05:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 11 Year Low Price for Gas!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 11 Year Low Price for Gas!!!  (Read 286 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 09 04, 15, 09:23:29:AM » Reply

THANKS Obama!  Smiley

http://www.dallasgasprices.com/

$1.88 a GALLON!!!  OMG OMG OMG
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 15, 09:30:34:AM » Reply

It's down around $1.75 here right now.   As soon as Congress stops jerking around with the Iran deal it's probably going to get even cheaper.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 15, 09:36:40:AM » Reply

The national average was $1.78 when Obama took office in 2009.   

Location matters.  The lowest prices in New London, CT today range from $2.64 to $2,69 a gallon.

http://www.connecticutgasprices.com/New%20London/index.aspx
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 15, 09:45:01:AM » Reply

It was about 7 years ago when Obama took office.

Trick question: Who had higher gas prices, Obama or Bush?

Obama and Bush experienced virtually the same gas price problem, suggesting just how little control the most powerful man in the world has over this hot-button issue.

Consider that the average price of a regular gallon of gas at U.S. pumps was $1.85 when Bush was sworn in for his second term in January 2005 and $1.84 when Obama took office in January 2009 on the promise of change, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Adjusting for inflation, prices rose to $2.52 (Bush) and $2.53 (Obama) seven months into their terms, $2.76 and $2.71, respectively, nearly two years in and $3.27 each three years in.

"The global price of oil pays no attention to whether the White House occupant is Democrat or Republican," said Paul Bledsoe, a former White House energy aide to Bill Clinton. It's just that "when you're living paycheck to paycheck and gasoline is more expensive, you want to blame somebody

During Bush's first term, gas prices climbed about 50 cents, about the same increase as Clinton saw during his eight-year run. Just before Bush left office at the end of 2008, gas prices were cut in half within a couple of months as the economy crashed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/politics-government/ci_21545019/trick-question-who-had-higher-gas-prices-obama
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 15, 09:46:31:AM » Reply

The national average was $1.78 when Obama took office in 2009.    

Location matters.  The lowest prices in New London, CT today range from $2.64 to $2,69 a gallon.

http://www.connecticutgasprices.com/New%20London/index.aspx

that was due to the aptly named bush recession...duh.  six months BEFORE obama took office, gas reached its highest price, under bush or any other president- According the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) the highest price of gas in the US was reached during the week of July 7th 2008 at $4.11 per gallon for regular grade fuel.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 15, 09:46:54:AM » Reply

Gas is certainly come down lately, and it is at a place where we aren't badgering that the president caused the high prices he did a couple years ago, so don't misunderstand what I am asking. Where I am gas is about $.40 a gallon more than the day Obama took office, which for 6 and a half could be regular inflation. Where is the price of gas below where it was then? Where I am going with this is that if true, some local economies have vastly shifted in the past half decade or so. I imagine Texas may have dropped far more than the national average, as Davik brings up a Dallas source of information.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #6 on: 09 04, 15, 09:48:24:AM » Reply

how did he cause it, liar?  how about a source for all this crap you keep pulling out your ass?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 09 04, 15, 09:52:03:AM » Reply

It's getting close to a great time to buy the beaten down oil producer stocks.   It's a great time now if you have a long-term time horizon.  Enjoy while it lasts. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 09 04, 15, 10:05:58:AM » Reply

A surge in U.S. crude production on private and state lands has added to global supplies and aided in pushing down prices along with the European and Asian economies declining requiring less oil consumption.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #9 on: 09 04, 15, 10:43:54:AM » Reply

Obamas desire as it was for the Democrats was for gas be 8 dollars a gallon.

davik is cheering an OBAMA FAILURE.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 11 Year Low Price for Gas!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory