Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:05:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660198 Posts in 298566 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox:Change Black Lives Matter To Black Lives Matter Just Not Very Much 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Fox:Change Black Lives Matter To Black Lives Matter Just Not Very Much  (Read 105 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #12 on: 09 04, 15, 05:42:34:AM » Reply

They can rot and die in their own waste for all I care about them now. DON"T GO NEAR THEM< THEY ARE A DANGER TO SOCIETY. LOW IQ SUB HUMAN VICIOUS PEOPLES,  WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN WHAT THEY CAN STEAL FROM YOU.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #13 on: 09 04, 15, 06:56:11:AM » Reply

you have no room to drool when it comes to having a low IQ. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 09 04, 15, 07:23:16:AM » Reply

Have Black Lives Matter activists and demonstrators helped to cause the death of a U.S. police officer? Texas officials posed that question as they searched Sunday for a motive in the execution-style slaying of Darren Goforth, a white sheriff's deputy in Harris County who was gunned down Friday at gas station.

Ron Hickman, the Harris County sheriff, said, "We've heard black lives matter; all lives matter. Well, cops' lives matter too," Hickman said, according to the AP.  It was noted by the Harris County Deputies Organization that protesters at a recent demonstration in Waller County were yelling “shoot the pig.”

"At any point where the rhetoric ramps up to the point where calculated cold-blooded assassination of police officers happens this rhetoric has gotten out of control," he continued.

Miles attended some of the same colleges attended by Sandra Bland, who was arrested following a traffic and then committed suicide. Bland has become a prominent figure in the Black Lives Matter movement and protests where a self-proclaimed militant black woman said that all white people should be killed andmembers of the New Black Panther Party chanted, “The Revolution has begun, off the pigs.”

Shannon J. Miles, whose criminal record includes convictions for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct with a firearm, was to be arraigned Monday in the shooting of Darren Goforth, a 10-year veteran of the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Miles' arrest Saturday came less than 24 hours after authorities said he ambushed Goforth at a suburban Houston Chevron station.

This is not the first time the issues of racial tension and anti-police sentiment have emerged following a fatal shooting of an officer. Authorities said the man who ambushed and killed two NYPD cops in Brooklyn last year made online posts that were "very anti-police" and cited Ferguson. The suspect, Ismaaiyl Brinsley, wrote on an Instagram account: "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs." He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 09 04, 15, 07:36:39:AM » Reply

the shooter was a mental patient.  not sure a movement called black lives matter had ever registered on his warped mind.  that is exactly the type shit i am talking about.  one black guy shoots a cop, fox and rush and newsmax and even the cops, who tend to be pretty right wing, too, start connecting it to bullshit like a protest about a cop killing an unarmed black guy, or to al sharpton complaining about a cop killing or strangling an unarmed black person, or even to the president mentioning it when asked.  or to a non-violent group like black lives matter, which has never called for any violence of any sort, and yet fox and dumbass redneck cops trying to keep linking them to what fox accuses them of WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. 

here is the post again...i will highlight some of the lies fox spewed concerning this non-violent group and about this crazy guy who murdered a cop in cold blood, at least as much in cold blood as those two NRA gun nut Bundy Supporters who WERE CONNECTED TO BUNDY AND THE MILITIA WHO TARGETED FEDERAL AGENTS.  WHO WERE ACTIVE NRA SUPPORTERS.  WHO LEFT A SWASTIKA AND A FLAG FLOWN AT ALMOST ALL TEABAGGER AND GUN NUT RALLIES, THE DON'T TREAD ON ME FLAG, DRAPED ACROSS ONE OF THE DEAD COP'S BODY!!  REAL TIES.  REAL CONNECTIONS.  REAL FACEBOOK POSTS AND REAL FLAGS LEFT ON DEAD COP BODIES.  AND YET FOX DIDN'T LINK THEM TO THE NRA.  TO BUNDY.  TO THE FAKE MILITIA SUPPORTING THE WELFARE RANCHER, AND NEITHER DID ANY OF YOU BRAINWASHED GUN NUTS WHO FOLLOW FOX'S LEAD...SEE THE DIFFERENCE, ASSHOLE?

Fox News Suggests Black Lives Matter Is A 'Murder' Movement, 'Hate Group'
Irresponsible journalism at its finest.

Fox News ran an onscreen banner during Monday night's episode of "Fox & Friends" referring to the Black Lives Matter movement as a "murder movement," and one Fox host wondered why the movement wasn't labeled a hate group.

"Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade was speaking with Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke about the death of Deputy Darren Goforth of Harris County, Texas, who was fatally shot while pumping gas in a Houston suburb on Friday night. Goforth was white, and the man who police believe killed him, Shannon Miles, is black.

There is no evidence that Miles has any connection to the Black Lives Matter movement, but the "Fox & Friends" segment made a point to strongly imply that Black Lives Matter was at fault for Goforth’s death.

An onscreen banner during the segment read "Murder Movement" above a subhead that said, "Sheriff: #BlackLivesMatter Is Out Of Control." Clarke told Kilmeade on the show that he's "sick and tired" of seeing headlines emphasizing the race of white officers shooting unarmed black people. The headline he’d like to see is "Black Man Shoots White Defenseless Police Officer," Clarke said.

“President Obama has breathed life into an ugly movement … we now have to counter this slime. This filth coming out of these cop-haters,” Clarke said as Fox showed footage of Black Lives Matter protesters.

Clarke, a frequent guest on Fox News, is regularly critical of Black Lives Matter. He's bashed the movement for not protesting black-on-black crime, and told Fox News host Megyn Kelly that he would have been embarrassed of Sandra Bland if she had been his daughter.

He's also not the first person to associate Goforth’s killing with the Black Lives Matter movement. Speaking in a news conference on Saturday, Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman made similar remarks about the movement.   

Miles has a criminal history and was also declared mentally incompetent in 2012, when the Travis County District Attorney's Office charged him with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after he allegedly got into a fight over a remote control at a homeless shelter.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 09 04, 15, 07:52:16:AM » Reply

Miles attended some of the same colleges attended by Sandra Bland, who was arrested following a traffic and then committed suicide. Bland has become a prominent figure in the Black Lives Matter movement and protests where a self-proclaimed militant black woman said that all white people should be killed andmembers of the New Black Panther Party chanted, “The Revolution has begun, off the pigs.”

Shannon J. Miles, whose criminal record includes convictions for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct with a firearm, was to be arraigned Monday in the shooting of Darren Goforth, a 10-year veteran of the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Miles' arrest Saturday came less than 24 hours after authorities said he ambushed Goforth at a suburban Houston Chevron station.

Nothing about Miles being a "mental patient".
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox:Change Black Lives Matter To Black Lives Matter Just Not Very Much
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory