Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:15:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661862 Posts in 298729 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Confused 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Confused  (Read 97 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 09 03, 15, 09:43:08:PM » Reply

I am confused how one Kentucky clerk threatens the rule of law, not a president that uses his "pen and a phone" to circumvent constitution.

I am confused how one Kentucky clerk threatens the rule of law but unelected judges who rewrite the Constitution from the bench don't.

I am confused how a divorced Kentucky clerk doesn't have integrity to stand for marriage but rich elitists like Hillary Clinton -- who are paid more for one speech than most Americans make in a year -- gets to play class warfare.

I am confused why someone that isn't perfect can't uphold a standard when the people accusing her of imperfection are imperfect themselves.

I am confused why cities can declare themselves "sanctuaries" for ILLEGAL aliens but one county can't be a "sanctuary" for lawful marriage.

I am confused why the Left is mocking a woman for not behaving as a Christian  before she became one.

I am confused why a county clerk must resign if she doesn't want to enforce "laws" she disagrees with, but a president doesn't.

LadyRavensWing

« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 15, 09:49:47:PM » Reply

wwv,

I could care less if she prayed to "The GREAT SPAGHETTI MONSTER."

My beef is that she broke the law. Not only that, but was hypocritical and coward enough to hide behind of her so called religion..

Tsk! Tsk!  Bad form! Bad form indeed!

Ldy R.*  [IMG
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 15, 10:02:17:PM » Reply

That is a compelling question. Why is it that she has to obey laws, even the president doesn't. Had the president sent his justice department to defend the law, as was his job, her actions would be in conformity to the law.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 15, 10:09:46:PM » Reply

WHAT Law, exactly, did she violate? ? ? ? ?

She followed Kentucky Law to the letter.

State the actual Fed Law that she violated that would be under the jurisdiction of a Fed Judge!!!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 15, 07:08:26:AM » Reply

You seem to be easily confused WWV10MHZ.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 15, 07:52:19:AM » Reply

those questions do prove how confused you are.  what dumbass questions!!  why can't one country be a sanctuary for lawful marriage?  almost all countries are, dumbass, including this one.  marriages sanctioned by the state by issued licenses and automatic legal rights are, BY DEFINITION, lawful.  what you meant was, why can't one country impose a kind of religious sharia law on all marriages, that county clerks get to define based on their own perception of what it takes for a couple to be "religious" enough to deserve them getting a marriage license!!  what a fucking moron you are!! who would want to live in a country where there are no real laws, just people deciding on whether or not you "deserve" to get service, to get legal benefits, to be treated equally under the law, based on THEIR PERSONAL BELIEFS ABOUT RELIGION?  answer- ISIS and fake christians here.  those are the only groups of people stupid enough to want to live in a country and society based on ANY religion, and not on laws that treat all religions equally, all races equally, and all people in generally UNDER THE LAW...SECULAR LAW.  and all that other irrelevant shit you vomited up from whichever douche bag right winger you copied makes absolutely no sense, either..somehow what hillary got to give a speech has to do with this bullshit county clerk or to anything in general?

here is where you stole your bullshit questions from, wd-40.  so dishonest you had to post it like YOU WERE THIS CONFUSED MORONIC RIGHT WINGER, not some right wing dickhead named steve deace, from his facebook page, as referred to on the lying right wing teabagger pandering website FREEDOM OUTPOST...MORE LIKE FREEDOM OUT HOUSE.  FULL OF SHIT.  THICK SMELLY RIGHT WING RACIST SHIT. 

from google-

Hypocritical Liberals Angry at Kentucky Clerk are Happy ...
freedomoutpost.com/.../hypocritical-liberals-angry-at-kentucky-clerk-are...
1 day ago - I am confused how one Kentucky clerk threatens the rule of law, not a president that uses his "pen and a phone" to circumvent constitution. ... rule of law but unelected judges who rewrite the Constitution from the bench don't.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 09 04, 15, 09:23:00:AM » Reply

WW is off its meds...  :P
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #7 on: 09 07, 15, 10:09:38:PM » Reply

It's very confusing when a County Clerk is held for Contempt of Court by a Fed Judge when NO Fed Law was violated!!!!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #8 on: 09 07, 15, 10:24:57:PM » Reply

An IDIOT is born everyday.  Welcome to the club WWV10MHZ.  It isn't about Fed Law.  It's about her dereliction of duty.  She can't be fired, so they threw her in jail instead. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #9 on: 09 07, 15, 10:52:38:PM » Reply

We have officials at the highest level of government routinely ignoring the law, and laws that are so perverted they are unrecognizable as just law.

The law can, therefore, go to hell.  It is mute, meaningless.  It's raw, arbitrary thuggery as it is now.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #10 on: 09 07, 15, 10:57:50:PM » Reply

Shirking her State duty is NOT a Fed Crime or in any way a Fed concern!!!!!

How soon before a Fed Judge will find American Citizens in Contempt for not paying Parking Tickets?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 09 07, 15, 11:13:58:PM » Reply

Unfortunately, the real crime started long ago and has progressed to a high degree of institutionalized authoritarianism from which I have little hope we will be free of without a horrible crisis, and even then, a preponderance of history shows the result will be a much greater level of authoritarianism.  There has been no such escape in any country recorded to date since the American Revolution.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Confused
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About